Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

“These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. (88076 Views)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed / "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis / Most RCCG Regional Pastors Are Yorubas. In Christendom Is This Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by pat077: 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
Frankmishael:
go and die
What are u doin here, have u done ur Home work?
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by rhythyson: 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
floragregs:
That's how to identify ogbanje in my place! They should use palm frond to flog manners into her.
grin grin grin grin grin grin I owe you seven goats grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
axeman10:

I see..you who's got a furnished flat in fool's paradise!
i knew it! Yes! People note him...
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by demsid(m): 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
Frankmishael:
god punish u
thunder fire u and ur family. eeeediot. no b ur fault na d nice people way dey correct u gently cos am. Na speeding car go jam u for main road before trailer smash ur empty head. foooooool.

2 Likes

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Ejovwoke(m): 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
Why won't I doubt this story? Instead of Daniel Olukoya , d gurl said David!!!
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by topygel: 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Let the girl asks the spirit that tells her all tmat again, because Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministry pastor's name is Dr Daniel Kolawola Olukoya not David Olukoya. I don't think she's referring to MFM pastor.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by lovat(m): 5:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Smartresult:
pastors nko and not padres or reverends, This is why am always proud to be a catholic. None of my priest fall among ,
priests are students already. #MbakaWhy
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
Haaa, wetin do this girl? If she hadn't mentioned Pastor Adeboye I would have agreed with her undecided
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by assana: 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Frankmishael:
possess girl, u will die this year and your parent will cry over u, for insulting this great men of God, who have endure great sorrow just to win soul for God.if this men don't make heaven then bible is fake...if it don't happen know I'm not called

cursed child.may u not see salvation in ur life
haba dat is too much,if person say dis kia statement to u,how will u feel,haba dnt wish some1 dead plz undecided

1 Like

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by OlaPhils(m): 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
People just love painting people black. I am not surprise . after all only in Nigeria you hear thing related to ds
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by adedayourt(m): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
krall:
Really?

We will only know who is who on the day of judgement.

I wonder why it is only the well known pastors that are being "exposed".

Prob bcus they av plenitude of followers nd leading many astray wit der teachings.

More reason y christains sud use d Bible as their standed nd not seeing a postor as a semi-god
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Onliie(m): 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
lies lies lies as usual. Where is the link that point to the punch
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by adambest(m): 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
naijaboiy:
undecided embarassed
wow i am not surprise dis old man called ----------- is among.
I don dey suspect am since because na animal name dey all he investment.....
May God grant am paradise ooo... Thank God i am a Muslim.. Allah is my God and Muhammad is the messager of Allah

1 Like

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by olu77(m): 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=adenine02 post=31265195][/quote]

cheesy
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nicepoker(m): 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
Smartresult:
pastors nko and not padres or reverends, This is why am always proud to be a catholic. None of my priest fall among ,
ur church won't save u. So keep ur dirty mouth shut.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by gnykelly(m): 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
floragregs:
where is the child abuse? Don't worry, wen ur child has ogbanje spirit, dnt threat her, leave her to graduate to queen of the coast!

there is no defence in what you have said. why is it only in Nigeria we have ogbanje you need to check yourself. you are mentally unbalanced.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Lec25(m): 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
With all the prooblem we have in this country, Jesus christ did'nt address any of it he only chose tell her the people going to hell. The 6yrs old child is high on sour pap

1 Like

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by iphanyiuma(m): 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Drunk kids saying shii since 1900BCundecidedundecided that's y parents should give their kids viju milk and caprisone instead of alomo and kparaga undecided
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Zico5:
Many will not take the girl serious but the main truth is the biblical word that was stated by Jesus christ himself that ' it will be easy for cow to pass through needle eye as for the rich to enter the kingdom of God'. The biblical words re not easy as these men of God portray it, cos it is not easy to love the world and things there in and still be able to do the will of God. That is why Jesus ran away from luxury of the world then
Jesus was not a poor man.

leave poverty alone before it destroys you.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by graciousme(f): 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Jesus Christ smiley
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Rajjah(f): 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
May almight Allah av mercy.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Asunnypelle: 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
haba,,,,,,, na wa ooooo end time indeed
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by eluquenson(m): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
na wao

Innalilahi waina ilehi rajiun embarassed
May Allah forgive these people
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by johnglo2(m): 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
Rajjah:
May almight Allah av mercy.
Tell them to drop our egunje aka N7 billion b4 they change address from VIP to RIP.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by nifesi01(f): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hmmm...The first shall be the last and the last shall be first, the kingdom of God is not meat and drink....God will help us all...if truly d vision is real...Almighty God will help them to retrace their step back to Him
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by caxim04(m): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Attention seekers.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Chibuhealth(f): 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
floragregs:
That's how to identify ogbanje in my place! They should use palm frond to flog manners into her.
Hahahahaha. Baby u funny die. Nawaooo! Onye ebee Ka ibu?
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Jblaiseboy(m): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
am not surprised...we Nigerians re used to hearing rubbish. Seems like her parents overflogged her.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Jblaiseboy(m): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
op why will make such a mistake?....u forgot to mention the hospital she ran away from.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by ransomed: 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
The girl's pictures or i don't believe it. This is a fabrication to insult these Pastors. You are free to make unprintable comments about them but, please, don't send Boko Haram suicide bombers to their midst or camps. Thanks.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by IbkD: 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
floragregs:
lol. For asll you know, it may be a way to divert the congregation of these pastors. TB Joshua was thrown in the list as jara. Whoever thought he is a man of God. Needless to say, all of us pastors or not, should really examine ourselves, and do serious soul searching. It is well.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by chrisillicious: 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
By the way it's Daniel Olukoya not David, this little girl is possesed with lying spirits, slandering the men of God is not encouraged by the bible, Remember whom God has chosen can never cursed, look @ the story of David and Saul, I pray your soul is redeemed little girl

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.