Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children (27552 Views)

Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by chiddy158: 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bonanza ! Bonanza !! Bonanza !!! Free Advert On Nigeria Online Newspaper

Take advantage of free advert bonanza and advertise your goods, services and political campaigns on THEFOCUS, Nigeria's fastest growing online newspaper

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by ikombe: 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
correct nwafor igbo cry
Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by Mimienudles(f): 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
May God bless and give him the Grace to fulfil his promise, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
Good one.
Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by gebest: 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
GREAT

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by NemzySeries(m): 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
MillionDollars:
There are many orphans to help outside not children of celebrities!!!
Aw many orphans in ur neighbourhood av u given ordinary breakfast to even on christmas day wen dere is plenty to eat & drink?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by Arysexy(m): 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
That's d igbo spirit, be ur brother's helper

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
MillionDollars:
There are many orphans to help outside not children of celebrities!!!

Many orphans huh, like the one you born throwaway and you want celebrities to carter for them huh...punk head.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by Lexusgs430: 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Logicalmind:
Must the whole world know?

Utter crap!

Unfortunately yes, to poke the conscience of others in the industry to do similar or near-enough !!!

3 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by stone316: 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nice one from Mr ibu. Hope others will learn.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by Atk01(f): 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
"One of his children will be sucking my breast from today" grin
Good move though. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by Ellababy808(f): 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
Logicalmind:

Utter crap!
yes d world needs to be told how to do what is right. Not always blaming. Get free manual 4 stubborn chest pains and infections http://www.doublegandm.com/download.html

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by VickyRotex(f): 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
So this funny Man could take such issues serious....

Heaven bless you Mr. Ibu!!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by VickyRotex(f): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
amilyciouss:
hmmmm, dats nice smiley smiley smiley smiley, God bless your pocket

50 years warranty kwa

Na mortal roof ni grin

Abeg if I add 50years to this my age, you think sey I go get enough energy to begin dey fight for roof...

This kind Strategy shaaaa grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by NemzySeries(m): 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
Logicalmind:

Utter crap!
OMG!!!....he has taken Ogogoro and Snuff dis hot afternoon again:/

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by UnimkeAk(m): 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
olaxco2f:
i remember when i lost my mum! sigh!!! people will coman and make mouth but at the end dey will neglect u to yh faith like fathia!!!

cry cry cry cry

True that o!
All of them go disappear.
Esp. The ones wr talk plenty.
Mesef- wen my pops passed; but thank God for my Mom, she was a working Class Lady wr c small change..

I fared better than most pipu with fathers.
Why won't I sha, wen they say God is the father of the fatherless.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by Krasid(m): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
God will bless your good deeds Mr John Okafor.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by pretydiva(f): 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Logicalmind:

Face front and mind your business.

undecided
face back n mind ur business

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by reginaldchinna: 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
Logicalmind:

Utter crap!
you are the kind of people that should cured in this country...u must be an APC member

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by astOorR(m): 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
Logicalmind:

Utter crap!

Inferiority Complex!! Id.I.ot

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by MillionDollars: 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
osmosis2015:

Many orphans huh, like the one you born throwaway and you want celebrities to carter for them huh...punk head.
do u av to insult my opinion? I didn't insult anybody o

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by xpressword: 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
Who is this AREGBESOLA.... Tell him to pay my parents 4months SALARY na #payoursalary #OsunGov #Aregbesola
Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by Enthony: 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
Logicalmind:

Utter crap!
ppl lik u should b huggin trans4ma maybe ur brain could synchronise wif ur mouth and stop spittin thrash

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by obailala(m): 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
StarFist:
During the laying to rest of Nollywood veteran actor Muna Obiekwe, John Okafor (MR IBU), while giving a short speech offered to sponsor one of Muna’s children. He also encouraged his colleagues to do same instead of blaming the death. This gesture was greatly appreciated by fans that were in attendance.
Watch the Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nasZYOBx-rU
Jesus Christ!.. shocked Mr Ibu is just a clown
Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by Champele(m): 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Watup a nice man,we will always love you Mr ibu.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by bbjummy: 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
Wow! Mr Ibu, you are one in a million and you shall never lack the well with all in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by juiceyjay(m): 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
Logicalmind:

Utter crap!

Local mind as ur name implies u really have a Local mind. Guy stop Smoking Weed Like criously because ur head dey Touch
angry

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children by Rajjah(f): 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
nice1 mr.Ibu. May Almighty Allah reward u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi / Tchidi Chikere: "I Don’t Believe In Biafra As A Geographical Entity” / A Car Is Not An Investment - Kemi Olunloyo Shades Regina Daniels, Mompha, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.