Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Her Father Confessed Of Using Spiritual Control - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Father Confessed Of Using Spiritual Control (754 Views)

5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Father Confessed Of Using Spiritual Control by Obodo999(m): 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
I am married with Kids. My father in law is a leader of one of the spiritual churches and he recently confessed to using spiritual power to cause sepation between me and my wife. When I told my wife she said she already knew.
Should I go back to my wife or is my life in danger ?
Re: Her Father Confessed Of Using Spiritual Control by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
NO!! No go baq to ur wife, Come to me..

2 Likes

Re: Her Father Confessed Of Using Spiritual Control by Vision4God: 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
Where else do u want to go?
B more prayerful & stand wt ur family no matter d storm.
Re: Her Father Confessed Of Using Spiritual Control by Messilistic: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
You need to seriously pray and ask God to guide you through the help of the spirit... You hav to decide wisely
Re: Her Father Confessed Of Using Spiritual Control by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 05, 2015
Do you still love your wife?
Re: Her Father Confessed Of Using Spiritual Control by Agrika: 1:56am On Mar 05, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
NO!! No go baq to ur wife, Come to me..
Ahahahaha
Re: Her Father Confessed Of Using Spiritual Control by Joel3(m): 3:00am On Mar 05, 2015
guy you funny oh I want to believe you meant separation...

Now the question is what made the father to do something like that? did you or your wife offend him?

are there any other person in the family that want to attack you?

You should be more vigilant with this family I tell you . you have to break the charm first before you Go back to her. Otherwise someone could get killed.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Nicest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Mum? / Thread For Those Who Are Generally Disliked And Unpopular / Where Are The Pako Pikin?? If Your Mum Did This To You,(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.