Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song (38325 Views)

Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response / Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by Aminat508(f): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
A Five year old girl has expressed her heartfelt love and wishes for her father on his birthday through a handwritten letter.

The letter which was titled 'My Father' was written by the little girl and directed to her father, Barrister Ibrahim Lawal Olatoye who is a legal practitioner to congratulate him as he added another year.

In the one paragraphed letter, she enumerated how caring, loving and concerned her father is to her. She quietly wrote the letter, went straight to her father's room and handed it over to him like a treasure.

Though the letter is rough and less attractive, it conveys an immeasurable emotion and appreciation especially to one who is wonderful. Yes this is enviable but it also potrays the goodness of the father and that of the entire family which is worthy of emulation.

See the letter below..

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/03/see-what-five-year-old-girl-did-to.html

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by Aminat508(f): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by HQuadreal: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
She try.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by hakeem4(m): 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
I've nothing to post

I just wanted to test my network

18 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by BruzMoney(m): 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
The rate at which people are telling lies to trend on internet ehn? If dah writing na dt girl writing make i bend..

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by NLevents: 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
Such an amazing girl. You hardly find intelligent young kids like this now a days

Coming to town next month. Nairaland pool party. This is going to be fun. Trust me!

Check my signature for more information

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by heckymaicon(m): 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
hbd barrister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by savcy(m): 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
Brilliant girl. You'll be like your father in the nearest future..

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by hotspec(m): 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2017

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by fhelihx(m): 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
what can I say.. Her dad means a lot to her tho!

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by bignero: 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
grin

sweet father..i know go forget u... tongue

2 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by Elnino4ladies: 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
The girl Na slay queen
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
Make I find one girl give belle...

2 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by Elnino4ladies: 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
bignero:
grin
sweet father..i know go forget u... tongue

Who sang this one lol

2 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by Ademat7(m): 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
she is in Year 3,brilliant girl that can express herself at that age
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by gqboyy(m): 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
Dis handwriting is dat of a five year old? She really try oo
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
BruzMoney:
The rate at which people are telling lies to trend on internet ehn? If dah writing na dt girl writing make i bend..
Just see as you wan bend for nothing. No be everybody be olodo like . . . . .
Kids these days are exceptionally intelligent

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by dopedan(m): 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
awww can't wait to get a baby girl I swear she will be the happiest girl in the world

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by goingape1: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
Aminat508:

See the letter below..

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/03/see-what-five-year-old-girl-did-to.html
wonderment! a five years old can write so accurate like this and even cancel! undecided

the devil is a liar!

5 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by bignero: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Who sang this one lol

na reminice ft wacko jacko
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by LeanonGOD(m): 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
Am proud of you. May the Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding of God continually to be your Portion In Jesus Almighty Name.

2 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by integritylady(f): 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
brilliant kid
I like the fact that she's so appreciative....
so reasonable to know her dad is trying his best to pay her school fee and feeding her....
God bless your knowledge

please let's stop pampering our kids
correction won't kill them
train up your child in the she should go and when the child grows she won't depart from it

2 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by goingape1: 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
dopedan:
awww can't wait to get a baby girl I swear she will be the happiest girl in the world
pray she won't get ra.pe
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by goingape1: 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
NLevents:
Such an amazing girl. You hardly find intelligent young kids like this now a days

Coming to town next month. Nairaland pool party. This is going to be fun. Trust me!

Check my signature for more information
so ya family ain't intelligent!

just saying thou!

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
goingape1:
pray she won't get ra.pe

Hehe see prayer, I foh finish
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by Oxster(m): 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
Chaiiii,,,,,Both mr poster and nL why all ds lies na??is gttn unfair oh

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by teamv: 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
nice
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by HottestFire: 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
Proud of her for a 5year old.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by integritylady(f): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
goingape1:
pray she won't get ra.pe
what a shallow thought

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song by goingape1: 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
integritylady:
what a shallow thought
are you one of them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ways To Cool An Angry Wife / When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! / What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.