Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour (38465 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) / Jealous Woman Pours Hot Water On Another Lady In The North (Graphic Pics) / Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
akinsadeez:

grin grin grin

Bro, d devil is d Co-accused in dis case o.....since she said he was d one who made her do it. Since d devil did it thru her body, she will stand for both herself and d devil. Dat court session go funny die. imagine d judge saying Mr devil, do you plead guilty or not guilty.....na madness galore be that grin grin grin

Faints & falls from okra tree,the devil will deny her in court.... lmao..... grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by freezyprinzy(m): 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
her Peking go take style wicked gan
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by akinsadeez(m): 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
UnknownT:
you are right. I will believe the man's story than the lady's. She was bathing, saw someone was peeping her, from where did she get the pot of hot water? Or she had the pot of hot water with her in the bathroom

Her story really doesn't add up. The man's story is more believeable. She just needed an excuse for her act which was why she cooked up d peeping story.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by cococandy(f): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
jnrbayano:

...And when that baby grows up and enjoys spending nights in penitentiary she will scream, "my enemies have succeeded"
lol cheesy
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Arlex(m): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Janiobi:
Wanna make a very long call that seems you are making use of #500 while you are just using #100? Free 4mb for every recharge? Free 6 sms for every recharge? Then follow this simple steps
Pls Note, cheat doesn't work well on android device make use of nokia touch phones
1st: migrate to MTN Zone by dialing *123# then follow the instructions.
2nd: Dial *312# if you got a message telling you about akachawa account bla-bla-bla then you are ready for the big step which is
3rd: load your card with *311*pin# and bam you should grt a message telling you that your akachawa account was successful bla-bla-bla. FIN... Contact me on what's@pp on 08184716722 for any question. Remember, You got this 1st from Nairaland any order place nah copy and paste
I hope it works.
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by akunnasu: 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Peep or no peep, that woman is naturally aggresive. Sorry young man.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Emasel(m): 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
why are most pregnant women aggressive
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
She tried. If it was me I would have stabbed his eye through the hole he was peeping from.
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Euckybaby(f): 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
God have mercy
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by freecocoa(f): 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
If that woman wasn't pregnant, I'd have suggested some hot water be poured on her as well.

Even if he peeped on you, is that the best way to handle the situation? I wonder why someone would want to peep on anyone sef, with all the nakidness everywhere, just go to the internet and look at any type of nakid body you like.

That woman must be a very troublesome person.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by ojosegun2011(m): 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
God is wonderful, he created us with various degrees of tolerance. I wonder at the character of some human beings and wonder at how someone can be as callous as taking actions that can put a fellow human beings into their grave. I wonder why somebody can't forgive an offence after 5 minutes. Some people are just heartless and wicked.
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by galadima77(m): 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
if she's so sure he peeped while she was bathing, why regret her actions?

i so love the trouble she's into....if u are bold enough for certain actions u take den be ready for their consequences... oya go kip police company for station...

u go pay for treatment, bail urself n pray mk d guy heal quick.
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by ojosegun2011(m): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Devil personified, vendetta, hatred, wickedness
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by freecocoa(f): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
fellis:
She tried. If it was me I would have stabbed his eye through the hole he was peeping from.
Please I'd like to understand what you mean, so if he peeped at you while bathing, after bathing, you'd go get a knife, find him and stab him in the eye, or do you carry a knife to the bathroom with you?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Toktee(m): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
Emmafrancis:
That woman can kill. Wicked
that is igbo women for you,even there girls are the same,one poured acid on her boyfriend here in minna cos the guy caught her pant down doing it in her room with a soldier.,i fear them.
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by chichriso: 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
freecocoa:
Please I'd like to understand what you mean, so if he peeped at you while bathing, after bathing, you'd go get a knife, find him and stab him in the eye, or do you carry a knife to the bathroom with you?
My long nails. A knife is not the only thing you can stab with.
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by freecocoa(f): 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
fellis:
My long nails. A knife is not the only thing you can stab with.
Oh okay, that one would be more appropriate.

I don't think he was peeping at the woman, and even if he was, she got her revenge when she opened the door while he was bathing, she should be jailed.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by bigtt76(f): 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
More like Peeping Tom and the Hot Water Splash grin

vjsmiles:
MOVIE TITLE:PEEPING NAKED WOMEN HAS CONSEQUENSES.... grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Fourwinds: 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
remsonik:
blame it on the hormones........very bad
whose hormones. d woman's hormone or d man's hormone
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Applaner: 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
picture or............
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Vesselofmercy: 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
akinsadeez:

Did you read d part where he said he reported d woman to her husband? A man who was peeping anoda man's wife will not have d guts to go and report d wife again to her husband. Why didn't she also report him to her husband if he was truly peeping her. why go directly to d extent of hot water. So when she poured d water on him when he was bathing didnt she see his own unclothedness too? Bro her story is not believeable. She was just in one of dose troublesome pregnancy mood swings and it has led her into trouble.
I share ur thought. From what's apparent in the account it'd be unfair and not balanced to condemn the guy who apparently was prevented/denied access to the bathroom by the woman, and more so still went to report to the woman's husband. I guess he's after propriety. The issue most likely lies with the woman - displacement, transfer of agression, etc.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by mayyorr01(m): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
dre11:

Enugu aaagggaaaiiinnn Ah
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by jzdoberman: 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
samson1515:
Jesus, good for him

Before you begin call Jesus and giving the final verdict...I beg read thru the thread over and over again.
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
akinsadeez:
Some pregnant women can just be unnecessarily cranky and oversensitive. What can be enticing in the body of a woman with swollen tummy that would make a man want to peep at her na.kedness? Even if d man did see her unclothedness, is pouring hot water on him d solution? She was probably in one of those their moods and the man was just unfortunate to be d recipient of her bad mood. Now that she has done d deed, she is blaming it on d devil as usual. Both she and d devil in her should be prosecuted.grin

Where would they see the devil in her for trial and prosecution?
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by donbenie(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Toktee:
that is igbo women for you,even there girls are the same,one poured acid on her boyfriend here in minna cos the guy caught her pant down doing it in her room with a soldier.,i fear them.
On a thread like this,you can always bet on one 1di0t or the other to play the Ethnic card,am not surprised to read comments like yours,where one or two are gathered,f00ls like you abound..
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by DECOtech(m): 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
akinsadeez:

Did you read d part where he said he reported d woman to her husband? A man who was peeping anoda man's wife will not have d guts to go and report d wife again to her husband. Why didn't she also report him to her husband if he was truly peeping her. why go directly to d extent of hot water. So when she poured d water on him when he was bathing didn't she see his own unclothedness too? Bro her story is not believable. She was just in one of dose troublesome pregnancy mood swings and it has led her into trouble.

You are a very reasonable person jare!

From what I understand in that story, I believe the woman entered her room after bathing and got angered when she realized she has been reported to her husband. Her actions can be said to be a reprisal.

The allegation on the man(peeping at her) was made up just for her own defense.

....I hope there's a prison section for pregnant women in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by LewisO: 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
That's very bad of the woman. sad Some pregnant women when they are in such position(Pregnancy) their blood is on the high.
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by dre11(m): 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
mayyorr01:
Enugu aaagggaaaiiinnn Ah

You fear the city
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by nwadiuko1(m): 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
Poverty
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by neyur: 11:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
akinsadeez:
Some pregnant women can just be unnecessarily cranky and oversensitive. What can be enticing in the body of a woman with swollen tummy that would make a man want to peep at her na.kedness? Even if d man did see her unclothedness, is pouring hot water on him d solution? She was probably in one of those their moods and the man was just unfortunate to be d recipient of her bad mood. Now that she has done d deed, she is blaming it on d devil as usual. Both she and d devil in her should be prosecuted.grin

Chai...e dey pain me say I know dey close to u..I for give u forget me not slap.
Some1 was caught peeping at a pregnant woman n you are here saying what is so special in her swollen tummy. If a man do such to your wife, would u be happy?
The man is wrong if at all he peeped...the woman should not be prosecuted for any offence
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by neyur: 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
DECOtech:

You are a very reasonable person jare!

From what I understand in that story, I believe the woman entered her room after bathing and got angered when she realized she has been reported to her husband. Her actions can be said to be a reprisal.

The allegation on the man(peeping at her) was made up just for her own defense.

....I hope there's a prison section for pregnant women in Nigeria.

It is possible the man went to report the issue to her husband. He may do that so that reader like you will not c em to blame....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Steals Phone In JAMB Hall In Benue State (Photos) / Lady Who Lured Man She Met On Facebook, Arranged For Him To Be Robbed Arrested / Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.