Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,117 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour (38726 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) / Jealous Woman Pours Hot Water On Another Lady In The North (Graphic Pics) / Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Harmvirus(f): 11:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
angry
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by tomzman: 12:00am On Mar 04, 2015
Pregnant women and mood issues sha. See where it has landed her now.
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by deltateam: 2:53am On Mar 04, 2015
vjsmiles:
MOVIE TITLE:PEEPING NAKED WOMEN HAS CONSEQUENSES.... grin

Your foolishness is legendary if this is all your brain dead cells can think of commenting.
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by DuchessLily(f): 2:54am On Mar 04, 2015
Why arrest her? D neighbour deserves it
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Chesman10(m): 3:08am On Mar 04, 2015
The woman should bring evidence that the man peeped at her or she should shut up. This is not husband, wife & maid stories which her type always use to intimidate their spouses. What she forgot is that young man is a potential husband to a girl. Now, she has succeeded is disfiguring him and tampered with his future.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by seedsower(m): 4:48am On Mar 04, 2015
fellis:
She tried. If it was me I would have stabbed his eye through the hole he was peeping from.
that is if truly the man peeped her.
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by vjsmiles: 6:22am On Mar 04, 2015
bigtt76:
More like Peeping Tom and the Hot Water Splash grin

grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by XBLadez: 7:58am On Mar 04, 2015
She shouldn't be sorry! Why was the fool peeping?
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Missmossy(f): 8:10am On Mar 04, 2015
Hahahaha this is very funny grin a tale of hot water! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by tivta(m): 8:39am On Mar 04, 2015
remsonik:
blame it on the hormones........very bad
. I swear to God women's wood swings is what is preventing me from getting married, I can't cope with that ish when I have to think of ways to make money.
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by akatekpe(m): 8:48am On Mar 04, 2015
DuchessLily:
people like you can never pass comprehension in English language,and being a judge is far from you.
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 04, 2015
Either way, her actions CAN'T be justified.

Peeping is borderline prepubescent. What kind of grown man peeps?
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by DuchessLily(f): 8:52am On Mar 04, 2015
akatekpe:
people like you can never pass comprehension in English language,and being a judge is far from you.

Hahahahaha....I see its what u do. Peep @ ur female neighbours while they r bathing tongue
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by jingh(f): 8:56am On Mar 04, 2015
I dont have time for a brainless satanist this morning
Austin4lif:
another APC E- dog on rampage.
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by remsonik(f): 8:56am On Mar 04, 2015
tivta:
. I swear to God women's wood swings is what is preventing me from getting married, I can't cope with that ish when I have to think of ways to make money.
loool.....it's not enough reason not to marry o, Just find someone that you both understand each other and settle with
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by funshwo(m): 9:35am On Mar 04, 2015
From experience, I don't blame this pregnamt woman for her action neither do I advise her to tender any appology to the victim. We are in a society where people don't have respect for opposite sex. Consider the bloody lie told by the victim when he has observed that his nemesis have caught him. Looking at the privacy of an uncladed pregnant woman shows that the young man have a mission to accomplish, what stops him from tendering an unreserved appology to the woman when he observed that the woman was already necked & bathing in a public yard of public bathroom & toilet. Is he deaf/blind that he can't sense the sound of a splashed water from a distance. In deed he deserved to be punished when recovered from the pain & for madam pregnant pls don't be too fast in expressing your annoyance even when the judgement is in your favour you acted too fast & much than expected.
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by akatekpe(m): 9:37am On Mar 04, 2015
DuchessLily:

Hahahahaha....I see its what u do. Peep @ ur female neighbours while they r bathing tongue
stop showing people how shallow minded n dumb you are on public forums. Laziness is the problem of most of you on NL,am sure you posted your first coment without reading the entire post
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by DuchessLily(f): 9:44am On Mar 04, 2015
akatekpe:
stop showing people how shallow minded n dumb you are on public forums. Laziness is the problem of most of you on NL,am sure you posted your first coment without reading the entire post

Sorry to disappoint u, I'm not like u. I read it to d last letter

D man denied.......*they said*

But she couldnt have poured him hot water if he didn't peep.

Some men toast pregnant women, some even rape dem....its not strange to see one who peeps at dem

Its just d foolishness of man

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by akatekpe(m): 9:55am On Mar 04, 2015
DuchessLily:

Sorry to disappoint u, I'm not like u. I read it to d last letter

D man denied.......*they said*

But she couldnt have poured him hot water if he didn't peep.

Some men toast pregnant women, some even rape dem....its not strange to see one who peeps at dem

Its just d foolishness of man
She poured him the hot water from the bathroom? What stopped her from raising alarm when she noticed the young man peeping? Did you read the part where they had a little fracas on who to enter the bathroom first? Did you read the part that said the young man reported to the woman' hubby? Why didn't she report the young man' peeping action to d hubby? Logical reasoning is the challenge of most people here,so biased in reasoning
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Emmafrancis: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2015
Toktee:
that is igbo women for you,even there girls are the same,one poured acid on her boyfriend here in minna cos the guy caught her pant down doing it in her room with a soldier.,i fear them.
Pour Acid?? Even though we was caught cheating? Her own is a different case. But we shouldn't be quick to generalize all igbo women into that category.
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by notoriousbabe: 11:03am On Mar 04, 2015
I hope the hot water did not get to his power house?
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by luluosas(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2015
Problem of face me I face you rented apartments. It is well.
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by tivta(m): 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
remsonik:

loool.....it's not enough reason not to marry o, Just find someone that you both understand each other and settle with
. How can I understand someone whom doesn't understand her self. When she is having PMS?
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by ijustdey: 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Don't be quick to judge , I don't think the man was peeping at her. After reporting her to the husband he went back to peep at her , isn't that just absurd. She took that action because the young lad went to report her to the husband , like someone said she probably was in a foul mood and just vented her anger on the poor lad

and she is going to give birth in the prison for her actions
she should have weight her options before doing it
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by FtLawi: 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
that pregnant woman is a liar, don't be surprise if they take her to court she might win d case, that is if she get an experience lawyer. it an attempting murderer anyway.
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
DuchessLily:

Deserves what exactly , and what was his crime if I may ask ?.
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
poverty,people still leave in those shared apartment? shocked shocked
dre11:

Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
neyur:

Some1 was caught peeping at a pregnant woman

Are you sure you read the article or is comprehension your problem ? Who was caught peeping at a pregnant woman ? who caught the peeping Tom ? why didn't she raise an alarm when she caught him ? why doesn't she have witnesses to support her claim ? why would a man report a woman to her husband and thereafter go apeeping to satisfy his lust ? why is she the one in custody ? why is she the one remorseful about the whole event ?. Apart from comprehension , you seem to have a problem of logical reasoning , the series of events greatly supports the guys story and not hers.
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
neyur:

It is possible the man went to report the issue to her husband. He may do that so that reader like you will not c em to blame....

So the man envisaged the woman would pour hot water on him or do something drastic when she catches him peeping so he first went to report to the husband to have an alibi then proceeded to peep at her - now does this make sense to you ?
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by macof(m): 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
ijustdey:

she is in a mood swing and the guy really touch the tail of the serpent by his actions which he is denying....
cc: lalasticlala FP ooooooooooo
ijustdey:

that's what you get when u peep

what this with peeping at a pregnant woman

sauceny:
I think justice has been served,just as it was hot.
samson1515:
Jesus, good for him

dammieight:
Serves him ryt! grin

ogb5:
Poverty is a bastard. If the lady has her personal bathroom, will a neighbour peep at her? and if the neighbour has money to marry one of those girls praying and fasting for husband, will conji worry the guy to the extent of peeping at a pregnant woman?

olrotimi:
voyeurism on a pregnant woman? thats the highest perv alert possible. code orange!!! shocked

fellis:
She tried. If it was me I would have stabbed his eye through the hole he was peeping from.

Am very sure he didn't peep, the woman did wat she did when the man was taking his bath and decided to cook up the peeping allegation to get some sympathy knowing how women always seek to ruin men by bringing sexual harassment or something of the sort

You all should have read the OP before commenting
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Vesselofmercy: 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
neyur:

Chai...e dey pain me say I know dey close to u..I for give u forget me not slap.
Some1 was caught peeping at a pregnant woman n you are here saying what is so special in her swollen tummy. If a man do such to your wife, would u be happy?
The man is wrong if at all he peeped...the woman should not be prosecuted for any offence
You sound to aggressive than necessary. But I'm happy u said 'if at all'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna / Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun / JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.