Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Keep Calm, Drink Garri And Vote For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Calm, Drink Garri And Vote For Buhari (1026 Views)

PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery / Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm / If You Are A CATHOLIC And Vote For BUHARI You Will Die After Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep Calm, Drink Garri And Vote For Buhari by killuminati(m): 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
Jonathan spends $1billion a year on feeding while the poor masses hardly get garri to drink.. If they even see garri there will be no sugar.

-How does this affect the price of garri in the market? That's the question many Nigerians are asking now? Why? Cos garri is has been saving lives of the streets since 1415BC.

So my people, keep calm and drink garri without sugar to survive.. Then on the March 29 get your PVC and vote Buhari..

Buhari will reduce the price of garri..

NB: Anyone that come here and type 'GEJ till him moma get sense' should say amen to this; May you and your family be managed as GEJ is managing Nigeria.. (Say Amen Tanoids)
Re: Keep Calm, Drink Garri And Vote For Buhari by temitemi1(m): 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nonsense!
killuminati:
Jonathan spends $1billion a year on feeding while the poor masses hardly get garri to drink.. If they even see garri there will be no sugar.

-How does this affect the price of garri in the market? That's the question many Nigerians are asking now? Why? Cos garri is has been saving lives of the streets since 1415BC.

So my people, keep calm and drink garri without sugar to survive.. Then on the March 29 get your PVC and vote Buhari..

NB: Anyone that come here and type 'GEJ till him moma get sense' should say amen to this; May you and your family be managed as GEJ is managing Nigeria.. (Say Amen Tanoids)
Re: Keep Calm, Drink Garri And Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
Oloshi, better go cure yaself of mouth odour undecided
killuminati:

Re: Keep Calm, Drink Garri And Vote For Buhari by ghost1718(m): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
i don tire to dey hear politics here politics that... God pls oh... I no won DIE young

(1) (Reply)

Security: 19 Generals, 42 Other Senior Officers For 2015 Polls / Another 100 Bodies In Nigeria ‘mass Grave’ In Town Taken From Boko Haram / Hussaini And Other Honest Fulani To Vote President Goodluck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.