Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,447 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Tinubu Was Not Responsible For The Death Of Funsho Williams - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Was Not Responsible For The Death Of Funsho Williams (661 Views)

Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams / 'Tinubu Was Never Arrested Nor Convicted Of Any Crime In Usa' / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Was Not Responsible For The Death Of Funsho Williams by Tearg1: 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
Accusing someone of murder is quite a serious thing when we know the obvious person who done it. I can authoritatively tell you that it was MUSILU OBANIKORO who arranged for the murder of Funsho Williams... Don't ask me how I know....

You may never hear it on the news out of fear, but if you doubt, you are on your own. !!!!

pray for our Country.
Re: Tinubu Was Not Responsible For The Death Of Funsho Williams by tit(f): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lie will kill you apc peoples
you and your circle of witchcraft will burn in hell.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Was Not Responsible For The Death Of Funsho Williams by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Tearg1:
Accusing someone of murder is quite a serious thing when we know the obvious person who done it. I can authoritatively tell you that it was MUSILU OBANIKORO who arranged for the murder of Funsho Williams... Don't ask me how I know....

You may never hear it on the news out of fear, but if you doubt, you are on your own. !!!!

pray for our Country.

Kettle calling pot black.
Re: Tinubu Was Not Responsible For The Death Of Funsho Williams by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
tit:
Lie will kill you apc peoples
you and your circle of witchcraft will burn in hell.

Gej administration is really bad

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Was Not Responsible For The Death Of Funsho Williams by thunderrider: 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
Whoever that has information on this issue should kindly report the police so that justice can prevail
Re: Tinubu Was Not Responsible For The Death Of Funsho Williams by ozoigbondu: 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
Tearg1:

pray for our Country.

(1) (Reply)

Steve Simoff Of Davis City, Iowawalks More Than 30 Miles To,from Work / The Chatterboxes Of Chatham House / Buhari Will Not Be Taking Part In The Lagos APC Million Man Marchl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.