Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission (22365 Views)

Covenant University Becomes 1st Nigerian Varsity to be Granted License For PMI / Confusion Beclouds 2016/2017 Varsity Admission Exercise / Ondo Medical Varsity Admission Form Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Hitunnu(f): 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
May be she hear sey Uni. Admission dey heaven
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by expert1000: 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
So Sad.In anoda news#march Buhari out of politics.Neva again wil a dictator rule nigeria

1 Like

Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by ladyabadi(f): 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
People dey tink say hell na comic story abi?

1 Like

Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by loomer: 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
It well with her
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Afrok(m): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
Smh... If she had died of that poison, definitely she will equally fail to gain admission into heaven undecided, making her to fail here on earth and beyond .
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Arsenella007(f): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
Well. What can I say. Read hard.. Wish you recovery

1 Like

Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by sanmtiago(m): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
I understand hw it feels sad

1 Like

Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by kk34: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
That's serious!
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by justynneke(f): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nt. Her fault, dis dayz wen ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ graduate late , ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ only av options in ministries

Chai
But ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ nor for poison urself nah
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Orikinla(m): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
[size=18pt]She and others like her must know that if they fail to gain admission in one university, they can gain admission at another university.
So, they must never give u.
Winners are never quitters.
But all quitters end up as losers.

Dogged determination builds a nation.

45 Life Lessons, written by a 90 year old

1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.

2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.

3. Life is too short not to enjoy it.

4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.

5. Don’t buy stuff you don’t need.

6. You don’t have to win every argument. Stay true to yourself.

7. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.

8. It’s OK to get angry with God. He can take it.

9. Save for things that matter.

10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.

11. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.

12. It’s OK to let your children see you cry.

13. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.

14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.

15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye… But don’t worry; God never blinks.

16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.

17. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful. Clutter weighs you down in many ways.

18. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.

19. It’s never too late to be happy. But it’s all up to you and no one else.

20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.

21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.

22. Overprepare, then go with the flow.

23. Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.

24. The most important sex organ is the brain.

25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.

26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words, ‘In five years, will this matter?’

27. Always choose Life.

28. Forgive but don’t forget.

29. What other people think of you is none of your business.

30. Time heals almost everything. Give Time time.

31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.

32. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.

33. Believe in miracles.

34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn’t do.

35. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.

36. Growing old beats the alternative — dying young.

37. Your children get only one childhood.

38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.

39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.

40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d
grab ours back.

41. Envy is a waste of time. Accept what you already have, not what you think you need.

42. The best is yet to come…

43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.

44. Yield.

45. Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.

(Source: reginabrett.com)
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Them fit don tell her make she no come haus if she fail...but suicide ain't d solution tho
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by jericco1(m): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
And I know a Nigga that got admitted into two different uni. It's well.
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Ojoariyo(m): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ode, dem for allow he die jor
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Mayor21(m): 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mumu
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by jericco1(m): 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Arsenella007:
Well. What can I say. Read hard.. Wish you recovery

abeg read the story wella.
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by ojosegun2011(m): 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
She needs counselling, if she eventually gains admission, which assurance does she have that she will graduate? It is rubbish, I don't believe she really wanted to commit suicide, just looking for attention and pity, she should go and study well and concentrate. That's the only way into the university not suicide.
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by matingo(f): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Why should she attempt suicide just because she could not gain admission, what then should someone with a first degree and masters who cannot get a job do, that I think is more frustrating.

2 Likes

Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by 0b1nna: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
The kind of sad news I read on NL beats the hell out of me.
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
Na today?? Predegree students drinking hypo since 1000BC
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by slymichael(m): 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
Insane... Mind u dat most of d richest men in d world today did not have degree results

2 Likes

Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by frankohms(m): 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
may GOD help her.
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
derrick333:

U said 25 ? Some jambites r modan 28yrs sef ,no age barrier in education ,it cnt chnge ur destiny

I have a friend he's 45, he's still writing Jamb. His name is Baba Jamb.... grin
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Atanatus(m): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
Na GJE and his men dey cause this problem. ... to hell with the certi....
All for the GMB
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by castruccio(m): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
take life one step at a time dear... no kill yourself over some stupid shit... God has a better plan for you cool

1 Like

Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by castruccio(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
matingo:
Why should she attempt suicide just because she could not gain admission, what then should someone with a first degree and masters who cannot get a job do, that I think ijavascript:void(0);s more frustrating.

abi oooo cool
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by oyejideogunjumo: 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
The school should please consider her.Really it is frustrating seeing your friends do something and you are unable to do it especially admission.
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by dharay99: 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
mistytohcute:
i feel for the girl o
i almost did the same but i'm too scared of dying

...bikonu, delete am from ur brain sharpally. angry
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by bkfoods: 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
No point,

She'd still poison herself after she graduates and gets a rejection Email
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mumu girl... her church never get university ni?? wat bout pple wey don grad since never work nko?
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lol for ordinary admission u wan die,God forbid.but the only time i go ever reason suicide na if shekau wan anally rape me
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by femi4: 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
mistytohcute:
i feel for the girl o
i almost did the same but i'm too scared of dying
Nobody wan die...but dem wan go heaven
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by landlordalaba(m): 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
ijustdey:

many have gone like that. It doesn't mean the sun won't rise tomorrow. University cert.University cert. Is that the end or the means to satisfaction?smh. At best 1yr ya mama go begin chop 3square meal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ways To Improve Your Study Habits And Recall Better / Chukwununso Nomeh, Prisoner Is NOUN Overall Best PG Student In Enugu / Deny Entry To Students Accused Of Bullying Sylvester Oromoni - NANS To Embassies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.