Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission (22394 Views)

Covenant University Becomes 1st Nigerian Varsity to be Granted License For PMI / Confusion Beclouds 2016/2017 Varsity Admission Exercise / Ondo Medical Varsity Admission Form Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
5p1naz:
I'm sorry i have to go a bit off topic... but why do they always say this??

"The doctor said if she had stayed a moment longer she would have died."

Because if she had stayed a moment longer she would have died.
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Barbarthundey(m): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
And when she gain the admission after 1year she wud be like God when am I getting out of this school
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Fourwinds: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
mistytohcute:
i feel for the girl o
i almost did the same but i'm too scared of dying
hmmmmm. so u dey fear death.!!!
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Fourwinds: 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
Barbarthundey:
And when she gain the admission after 1year she wud be like God when am I getting out of this school
na so e dey be. dem no know awon jambito
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Edusouls(m): 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
you are the biggest fool in nairaland, what concerns jonathan and admission into the university, na una problem and wahala be that, everybody wants to go to the university, when una reach there, na cultism,womanizing, and misbehaving, prostitiution una dey go do..
buskie13:
Jonathan won frustrate all the youths dem finish...

admission into de university is one thing the president should look into...

jamb is making hell of money from registration alone

abeg....federal govt should do something...I'm tired too but won't attempt suicide
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
Not every1 is blessed with emotional control..bad as ee bad,she stil hs so many reasns 2 be gra8ful
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by gogodaye(m): 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
ijustdey:

After she fully convalesces and gets a clean medical bill from the hospital......
The police would be waiting for her....she would be arraigned and tried in a court of law for attempting to take her own life to serve as a deterrent to others....

Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Fourwinds: 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
youmour:
Lol for ordinary admission u wan die,God forbid.but the only time i go ever reason suicide na if shekau wan anally rape me
well is permitted at such critical time grin
youmour:
Lol for ordinary admission u wan die,God forbid.but the only time i go ever reason suicide na if shekau wan anally rape me
well is permitted at such critical time
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by emperorizzy(m): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
I don't know why it's so common with pre degree peeps, in my set, someone took izal and hypo. seriously What's the way forward?
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by austinbrown: 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
Some of finished and served since 2010 till today no work, this girl no get brain sha
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by kraftykc(m): 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
Misogynist2014:
When we have poly, colleges, monothecnics. The fact is that most opt for courses they are not intellectually capable of studying. Haven't read the story, but I hope you are dead.

Gosh you are a fool. A puritan fool at that,one who is not blemished by the faintest stain of sense. undecided

Congrats, you have won the award for the stupidest comment in a sea of already incredibly stupid people.

1 Like

Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Skoopy(m): 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
Formal education is not a password to success, it's only a tool to liberate the mind. Get an informal education, you can affect the world around you positively through it.

3 Likes

Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by kraftykc(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Edusouls:
you are the biggest fool in nairaland, what concerns jonathan and admission into the university, na una problem and wahala be that, everybody wants to go to the university, when una reach there, na cultism,womanizing, and misbehaving, prostitiution una dey go do..

I awarded some misogynist the award for stupidity but forgive me, I hadn't seen your comment because you level of moronic processing is beyond human. You are a god among foolish men my countryman, take a bow.
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
Such is the pressure the society piles on the young ones. Must we all have a degree?
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by chrisviral(m): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
buskie13:

abeg....federal govt should do something...I'm tired too but won't attempt suicide

GEJ built more federal university that any Nigerian president! Get facts right!
Isi anu.
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Skoopy(m): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
gsparks01:
life... i feel like forfeiting mine

Think twice bro, and remember always, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

1 Like

Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by FemaFem: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
derrick333:

U said 25 ? Some jambites r modan 28yrs sef ,no age barrier in education ,it cnt chnge ur destiny
God bless u with ur comment, what i luv most in ur message is 'IT CANT CHANGE YOUR DESTINY' good lesson.

1 Like

Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by GboyegaD(m): 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
She need be taught that life isn't about what certificates you earned. This said, my question is why did she not study harder during her Pre Degree days if she knew she truly wanted to gain admission into the University?
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by blakky97(m): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
pamcode:
pathetic perhaps she felt time was no longer on her side @ age 24. It a usual occurrence among pd stundents
pre degree.
After packing things to school
coming back the next year to meet the sorry eyes of sympathisers and glaring hapinness of enemies.
im sure thats what she was thinking of.
but life doesnt always go the way we plan.
great things happen at the end of challanges
the silver lining up the sky
the light at the end of the tunnel
the morning after a long dark night
the rain after the scorching hot weather
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by buskie13(m): 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
Edusouls:
hahaha.....na d thing wey u do wen dem take expel u be that??

ntor
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by buskie13(m): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
chrisviral:

GEJ built more federal university that any Nigerian president! Get facts right!
Isi anu.
shut up there....isi anu too.

don't quote me with ur mango head
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by derrick333(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
osmosis2015:

I have a friend he's 45, he's still writing Jamb. His name is Baba Jamb.... grin
Hahaha
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by kelvine(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Doctors say that to patient's relative to make them appreciate timely emergency rescue. On the flip side to emphasize their expertise and make you see reason why you should pay a huge hospital bill.

5p1naz:
I'm sorry i have to go a bit off topic... but why do they always say this??

"The doctor said if she had stayed a moment longer she would have died."
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by derrick333(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
buskie13:

Hahhahahha opioro or kerosene mango
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by PilotOz(m): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Francman:
Life's strange! I'm 23, will complete NCE this July. I'm doing a big work convincing myself I'm nt old to start a Law degree programme if UTME doesn't hinder me.
Which college of Education do u school?
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by ican2020: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
buskie13:

Stop blaming others and read your book.
Limit gaming, limit premiership and read your book at least 6 hours daily and the gates of Unis will be begging you to come in, period!
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by blaze2cool(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Vision4God:
Hah? God help her
NOT in sch how come she have room mate....i smell rotten fish here
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Arsenella007(f): 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
jericco1:

abeg read the story wella.

My bad.. Mr Jericho hope your walls won't fall
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by chrisviral(m): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
buskie13:

Iwu onye igbo come dey behave like onya na achi nama.
Nawa to you o grin

Clap for GEJ in terms of University, He has tried abeg, let's endeavour to say the truth when we see it.
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by sholay2011(m): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
Misogynist2014:
When we have poly, colleges, monothecnics. The fact is that most opt for courses they are not intellectually capable of studying. Haven't read the story, but I hope you are dead.
shocked shocked

You are a terrible human being. Idi.ot!
Re: FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission by Francman(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
PilotOz:
Which college of Education do u school?
AOCOED

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chukwununso Nomeh, Prisoner Is NOUN Overall Best PG Student In Enugu / Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba 2012/2013 New And Pre Degree / Basic Skills You Must Learn Now Before Going To Any Higher Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.