Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

One Major Reason Of Unemployment In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Major Reason Of Unemployment In Nigeria (325 Views)

Many Reason Of GEJ Being A Worse Dictator Than PMB / How Government Can Curb Unemployment In Nigeria / Main Reason Of Lagos Oba Threat To Ibos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Major Reason Of Unemployment In Nigeria by change9ja(f): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Am a little novice about d knowledge of how Companies Run Recruitment in Nigeria. Someone Close to me told me something today I just want to be sure, Am getting correct info.

He told me there is a government agency that checks on how many labour and how many goods/service a company/industry creates. That there is a maximum and minimum number of recruits to which a Company/industry can hire and it's mostly depends on Goods/services it creates. According to Mr Informer, he said here in Nigeria many companies has been able to bypass this laws to their own personal benefits.

Example if d law probably states a soap company that produces 1000 soaps per day can have about 100 or more staffs but illegally the company recruits 50 for a job of minimum number of 100 (rendering 50 people jobless).
The Government Agency that is to check this has been compromised.

(1) (Reply)

Court Commands INEC To Register Young Democratic Party / Buhari Too Old For Presidency – Patience Jonathan / 1,754 Inmates Share 600 Capacity Prison Building In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.