Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Child Sex Abuse-the Story Of Tolu - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Sex Abuse-the Story Of Tolu (2839 Views)

John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story / - / 21 Tell Tale Signs Of Emotional Abuse in marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Sex Abuse-the Story Of Tolu by ebbymayox(m): 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
Tolu is only 11 years old, she has a huge secret she can't tell anyone, not even her parent. Her lesson Teacher, Mr. Kola has been molesting her secretly.

This assault kept on for a long time.

Tolu is now 29, she had went through 3 abortions before she was 20, and she’s a sex addict.

Although this never really happened such happen every day , somewhere around the globe an old fool a parent calls uncle lagbaja or brother tamedo or may be it’s even that house help of yours or the relative you brought from your village lusting after the little girl in your house, even the little boys are not left out.

It might even be you reading this that is a victim of child abuse or even the abuser.

After reading Tolu’s story, someone of you probably judged her right away, saying- yeye gal why can't she tell parent in time? She enjoys it jare!

Don't judge until you've walked a mile in another man's moccasins.

Like any typical Nigerian parent, Tolu’s parent are disciplinarian, judgmental, very religious and always busy at work. They rarely listen or hardly have close talk with their kids.

Imagine if Tolu’s parent were very watchful and had good relationship with Tolu, she probably might not have carried the emotional scare she wears about now.

"The effects of childhood sexual abuse sexual dysfunction, such as flashbacks, difficulty in arousal, and phobic reactions can last into middle-aged adulthood.

According to studies, a large percent of child sexual abuse occur just right at the nose of the parent, without the parent having a clue. Most parent find it difficult believing that that nice neighbor, the ever smiling lesson teacher, or the relative that showers your kid gift could lust after your kid. I am not saying everyone around your kid is a suspect, but you have to be watchful when you leave your kids to other people, perverts are closer to you than you can think of.

Parenting is more than just providing materially for your kids and smiling as they call you daddy or mummy, you need to be that close friend your kids share her feelings and little talk with. If workcan't permit you to sit home and take care of your children, then you have to be very careful and watchful with the kind of house help, gateman or nanny you take into your homes.

Most Nigerian parents find it challenging discussing sex with their kids, the topic sex might sound awkward to both the kid and the parent, parent still need to call a spade a spade and not a big spoon, you should tell your kids what they should know about sex.

Majority of child molesters, take advantage of the kid’s naivety about sex.

A child whose parent poorly educated or didn't educate their kid on sex are mostly victim of sexual molestation.

Just another bitter truth!

written by Mayo Bayo
culled fromhttp://www.tlkdrum.com/child-sex-abuse-the-story-of-tolu/
Re: Child Sex Abuse-the Story Of Tolu by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
shakeey bom bom!!!
Re: Child Sex Abuse-the Story Of Tolu by apholaryn: 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
eeew
Re: Child Sex Abuse-the Story Of Tolu by Joel3(m): 9:04am On Mar 04, 2015
relax bro. Nothing to be scared of. If you are caution with kid the more you do more harm and spoilt them. History has shown that kid that are over watch and lock up 24 aday. Are the worst set of kids. They are weak emotional and not strong. They are afraid of outside world. Everybody is a suspects to harm them. This kind of mindset is bad.

Let them be free and learn from street. I am careless about abuse. After all its fun.

nothing is bad about sex or sexual abuse. I was abuse and it has no effect on me.? It even make me to wise early and advactural.
I love it come and abuse me. Who cares.

70 - 80 % female where once abuse as very younger age. when they start developing breast. Especially those that develop it early. But the truth is it has not affect them either will they want to share it with you.

Its just about starting sex. Everybody will definitely start having sex at one stage or the other but its the timing so no big deal.

Oprah williams was molested did it affect her? She even became wise and has a lot story to tell that why she writes book. If you don't experience how will you tell story?

Abuse make me to move with people far older than me. And I caught up with things before my peers? There is advantage and disadvantage to everything.

I don't care my male child are been sexually abuse. I start doing sex and have excitement at age 8.

Nothing is bad but everything is good.

Note I never abuse any kid and will never do such as adult.
Re: Child Sex Abuse-the Story Of Tolu by mikkyjagga1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ure sick bro...u need help
Joel3:
relax bro. Nothing to be scared of. If you are caution with kid the more you do more harm and spoilt them. History has shown that kid that are over watch and lock up 24 aday. Are the worst set of kids. They are weak emotional and not strong. They are afraid of outside world. Everybody is a suspects to harm them. This kind of mindset is bad.

Let them be free and learn from street. I am careless about abuse. After all its fun.

nothing is bad about sex or sexual abuse. I was abuse and it has no effect on me.? It even make me to wise early and advactural.
I love it come and abuse me. Who cares.

70 - 80 % female where once abuse as very younger age. when they start developing breast. Especially those that develop it early. But the truth is it has not affect them either will they want to share it with you.

Its just about starting sex. Everybody will definitely start having sex at one stage or the other but its the timing so no big deal.

Oprah williams was molested did it affect her? She even became wise and has a lot story to tell that why she writes book. If you don't experience how will you tell story?

Abuse make me to move with people far older than me. And I caught up with things before my peers? There is advantage and disadvantage to everything.

I don't care my male child are been sexually abuse. I start doing sex and have excitement at age 8.

Nothing is bad but everything is good.

Note I never abuse any kid and will never do such as adult.
Re: Child Sex Abuse-the Story Of Tolu by Joel3(m): 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
mikkyjagga1:
Ure sick bro...u need help
your father is sick.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!my Wife Is Driving Me Crazy / Would You Dissolve Your 33year Old Marriage Over This? / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2021 Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.