Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

- - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / - (1198 Views)

Culture Vs Legal Law: Who Owns The Child??? / Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? / Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by redmitch: 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
—-
Re: - by ggirl4real: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ok
Re: - by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Why not just go ahead and say how

1 Like

Re: - by bigeagleeye(m): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
Please when you call Op and she gives you the gist, come and summarize it here...and if she changes her mind, I will be back! wink
Re: - by redmitch: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: - by redmitch: 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
tendercharles:
Why not just go ahead and say how
Re: - by chayooh(f): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
The steps to ensuring continuity of male lineage is not easy but practicable. It depends on the aptness of those carrying out the instructions.
First, the woman involved has to make a chart to determine how frequent or long her cycle is.
After that, she can plan her month such that before the day she ovulates, she can stay on alkalinic diets.
The man MUST abstain from int3rc0urse for a minimum of four days.
The female must monitor her body for signs of the onset of ovulation. Some women observe that they have lower pelvic pain on d left or right side. Some may use a thermometer to check for the basal temperature. Generally, the beginning of ovulation comes with clear, thick mucus like discharge; sort of like what comes out of the nose after crying. It must be CLEAR!
Once the woman is sure that ovulation has commenced, she must get her husband to make love in a position that ensures deep penetration. Male cells r usually weak but proper positioning ensures that the sp reaches the egg faster.
After this, the couple should abstain from int3rc0urse for 3-5 days after which they can continue.
You must not also discount the power of prayer.
I wish you all the best.

PS: This worked for me. I have a two month old son.
Re: - by redmitch: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
bigeagleeye:
Please when you call Op and she gives you the gist, come and summarize it here...and if she changes her mind, I will be back! wink

Re: - by chayooh(f): 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
I believe that information like this that can help families stay together the way God intended should not be hoarded. I received it freely that's why I shared it too.
Re: - by chayooh(f): 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
I forgot to add / emphasize some key elements:
1. The woman should make sure to create an alkalinic environment to receive the male sp. The v and uterus areas are naturally acidic. To create an alkalinic environment, the woman must have two phases of 0rg@sm. The first, before d actual int3rc0urse and the second 0rg@$m after.

2. The best position for deeper penetration is that which d woman goes on all fours and the man gets in from behind.

I hope I have been able to help some families.

Thanks.
Re: - by redmitch: 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
chayooh:
I forgot to add / emphasize some key elements:
1. The woman should make sure to create an alkalinic environment to receive the male sp. The v and uterus areas are naturally acidic. To create an alkalinic environment, the woman must have two phases of 0rg@sm. The first, before d actual int3rc0urse and the second 0rg@$m after.

2. The best position for deeper penetration is that which d woman goes on all fours and the man gets in from behind.

I hope I have been able to help some families.

Thanks.
Re: - by redmitch: 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Do Parents Have More Responsibility On Their Children Than Teachers / Appropriate Suggesting That A More / I Need To Leave The Village For The City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.