Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Making More Money On Exportation From Nigeria To USA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making More Money On Exportation From Nigeria To USA (1027 Views)

Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye / How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial / How Much Will Cost Me To Send A Letter From Nigeria To USA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making More Money On Exportation From Nigeria To USA by leadvantage(f): 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Turn your idea of exportation into ,making more money.

Are you interested in buying charcoal, Cashew nut, and lots more from Nigeria
You need not to look too far, all you need do is to contact us;
sunkanmi-08055924589,07045614987. michael- , 08028768427,08131399529.

1 Share

Re: Making More Money On Exportation From Nigeria To USA by karlxavier(m): 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
Good day, how much do you use in delivering a 40 ft container of restaurant charcoal to Lagos? Please reply..
Re: Making More Money On Exportation From Nigeria To USA by Xynthialuvy(f): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
How can i join d clique?
Re: Making More Money On Exportation From Nigeria To USA by Tectono: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
Let me tell you, so many Nigerian exporters have been duped while trying to export non-oil products to other countries by the foreign buyers. So, to avoid being duped and to galvanise your export business, you must know export management and how to process Letter of Credit (L/C) for payment. For more information, check out these links:
http://tectono..com/2014/09/tectono-ventures-presents-contemporary.html
http://tectono..com/2014/09/nigeria-business-review-in-conjunction.html
Re: Making More Money On Exportation From Nigeria To USA by lexylexy(m): 12:34am On Mar 07, 2015
Pls guys where can I get ogogoro drink in bulk for export to the US. I need it urgently.
Re: Making More Money On Exportation From Nigeria To USA by leadvantage(f): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
Thank you so much for the business proposed questions. we would have prefer you call any of the numbers on the page for adequate information.

Best Regards.

Administrator.
Re: Making More Money On Exportation From Nigeria To USA by Ayus34(m): 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
lexylexy:
Pls guys where can I get ogogoro drink in bulk for export to the US. I need it urgently.
call me on 07032054765,or add me up on whatsapp if u re ready for business....good and undiluted ogogoro is available
Re: Making More Money On Exportation From Nigeria To USA by lexylexy(m): 7:10am On Mar 10, 2015
Ayus34:

call me on 07032054765,or add me up on whatsapp if u re ready for business....good and undiluted ogogoro is available
alright ma brother,whatsup better. Tanx
Re: Making More Money On Exportation From Nigeria To USA by lexylexy(m): 7:17am On Mar 10, 2015
leadvantage:
Thank you so much for the business proposed questions. we would have prefer you call any of the numbers on the page for adequate information.

Best Regards.

Administrator.
ok,would do that, tanx

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Hotels.ng Raises $1.2 Million / How To Start A Barbing Salon Now In Nigeria / Wher4e Can I Get A Free UK Number That Accepts Text Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.