Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Why Is It Mandated For One To Shower Before Entering A Pool? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is It Mandated For One To Shower Before Entering A Pool? (817 Views)

Can Someone Get HIV Infection From Spit Entering His Eye / Why Your Body Itches After Shower / Scientists Discover A New Way To Block HIV From Entering The Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Mandated For One To Shower Before Entering A Pool? by deywarley(m): 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
So I went to a pool on sunday with a friend just to cool off. The instructor mandated us to shower before entering the pool even though we had just taken our bath before leaving house, Why is these so?
Re: Why Is It Mandated For One To Shower Before Entering A Pool? by chival(f): 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
To get the grime and sweat off you, so that you don't share these 'gifts' with other pool users. Sometimes, it also helps your body adjust to the temperature of the water in the pool easier/faster.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Mandated For One To Shower Before Entering A Pool? by Afromano: 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
chival:
To get the grime and sweat off you, so that you don't share these 'gifts' with other pool users. Sometimes, it also helps your body adjust to [s]the temperature of the water in the pool easier/faster[/s].
Just that first reason smiley

@op this better be a rhetorical question undecided
Re: Why Is It Mandated For One To Shower Before Entering A Pool? by chival(f): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
Afromano:
Just that first reason smiley

@op this better be a rhetorical question undecided

Ok, thanks for the education. The second was just guesswork on my part.
Re: Why Is It Mandated For One To Shower Before Entering A Pool? by Grime: 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
chival:
To get the grime and sweat off you, so that you don't share these 'gifts' with other pool users. Sometimes, it also helps your body adjust to the temperature of the water in the pool easier/faster.

But what have I done to deserve this mention? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Mandated For One To Shower Before Entering A Pool? by Ralphlauren(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
Grime:

Lol grin
Re: Why Is It Mandated For One To Shower Before Entering A Pool? by deywarley(m): 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
chival:
Oh ok thanks. Thought as much anyways.
Re: Why Is It Mandated For One To Shower Before Entering A Pool? by deywarley(m): 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
Grime:

U no sabi the meaning of Grime before u use am? angry
Re: Why Is It Mandated For One To Shower Before Entering A Pool? by chival(f): 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
Grime:

grin sorry. But why would you call yourself 'grime'?
Re: Why Is It Mandated For One To Shower Before Entering A Pool? by Grime: 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
chival:

grin sorry. But why would you call yourself 'grime'?

Cause its the super coolest name anyone can have on this earth. People should name their kids Grime.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Premature expulsion Now! / His Mom Is Hiv Positive Please Advice Me / What Are The Dangers Of Lossing Weight Too Fast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.