Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari (3494 Views)

BBC Interview: Mrs Buhari Did What Mrs Jonathan Couldn’t Do -APC ‘spokesman’ / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members / Why Do APC Nairalanders Quote Azazi Wrongly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
kay1one2:

Pdp supporters always busy with something productive! Unlike some other uno...
You know them very well my brother, They are Internet warriors(paid), wasting their time supporting that old despotic fanatic.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari by Ikengawo: 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
[size=30pt]O[/size]
[size=30pt]L[/size]
[size=30pt]D[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe...

All frogressive cwonfidence grin cheesy
hahahahahahaha na real COWfidence

1 Like

Re: Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari by MrEverest(m): 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
Imao that's the irony of APC, they can't stand his appearance yet they want to foist him on us. Tifnubu this yaradua situation you want to bring about will not work, chai, diaris Goduo
Re: Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari by Ikengawo: 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari by change9ja(f): 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ikengawo:

nice
Re: Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari by change9ja(f): 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ikengawo:
sweet
Ikengawo:
mwah
Re: Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari by Ikengawo: 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari by change9ja(f): 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari by change9ja(f): 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ikengawo:
superb
Re: Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari by Ikengawo: 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari by Ikengawo: 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari by Ikengawo: 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari by Ikengawo: 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari by Ikengawo: 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari by Ikengawo: 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari by Ikengawo: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari by Ikengawo: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
419 is when you borrowed 27 million naira for
presidential form but your wife donated drugs
worth 135 million naira to displaced persons in
Yola and your daughter pays up to 10million naira
for a school fees in london . Selfishness is when
you refused to bring an idea or help to stop
insurgency and say you must get to power before
you stop it under two weeks. GREED is when you
ruled Nigeria as a military ruler with autocracy and
failed to reduce corruption to the barest minimum
even with your guns and bullets, is it in
democracy where there are no bullies, gorillas and
Hitlers that you can reduce corruption? A
TERRORIST is when you threatened unholy
bloodshed “The Monkeys and Baboons will be
soaked in blood” and “If you don’t do it, you are in
risk of your life”. A FUNDAMENTALIST is when
you say you will continue to show in and outside
of you, the total implementation of SHARIA LAW
that has been sweeping all over Nigeria.
BASTARDIZATION OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE Is
when Doctor of Philosophers, Master Degree
holders, Degree holders, HND and OND holders in
Nigeria support an Everlasting illiterate as a Leader.
CRIMINALOGY, Is when you are the only person
in the universe that supported Abacha, that he
stole no money from Nigerian pulse, even when
the whole world condemned him of
embezzlement. EVIL AGENDA, Is when the federal
government declared a state of emergency, you
as a state governor told the pupils to continue
going to school until they were been kidnapped.
HYPOCRISY Is when you went to CHATHAM
HOUSE in London and told them that war against
EBOLA was won by APC governors instead of
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

1 Like

Re: Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari by iamrealdeji(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
I see a handsome elderly man,your grandpa no fit fine reach this,Buhari still looks very handsome at 72

1 Like

Re: Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari by iamrealdeji(m): 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Fine papa looking sexy,see baby face now,these are papa's pictures late last year before election,election stress is taking great toll on his body,even you as a young man,try and go through something that stressful and see what you'd look like within 2 weeks,check out baba's pictures after election when he's eating Hajia's food well and sleeping well and see how young he'll look again

Re: Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari by iamrealdeji(m): 12:40am On Mar 04, 2015
Hands down like 6:30,Buhari is beautiful

Re: Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari by rebranded(m): 3:31am On Mar 04, 2015
Good to see our President in waiting.

why are PDP supporters so obsessed with Buhari!. Keep the pictures coming

Sai Buhari, Sai Baba!!!!
Re: Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari by rebranded(m): 3:33am On Mar 04, 2015
Ikengawo:

See deceit - All my children live and school in Nigeria.

Kindly confirm which of the public schools you children are schooling in Nigeria

the simple mind can so be deceived
Re: Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari by Ikengawo: 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
rebranded:

Kindly confirm which of the public schools you children are schooling in Nigeria

so that you can go and kill them right?
Which schools do Obama's kids go to? Boko fool
Re: Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari by jdilight(m): 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
The love delusion and hate reality. They live in the wish land. They wish he was younger

1 Like

Re: Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari by buharimohd: 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Photoshop can't help boko hari

Re: Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari by buharimohd: 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
Your foolishness knows no bound GEJs kids school in Nigeria abuja to be precise and if you think you can hurt them you lie, fuckings terrorist.

rebranded:

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo / Reasons President Muhammadu Buhari Must Act Fast About Saraki, Ibb & Lawan / IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.