Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

How To Check NYSC Senate Approved List For All Institutions - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Check NYSC Senate Approved List For All Institutions (16636 Views)

Solution To Errors In Names & Matric No On NYSC Senate List / 2016 Batch B Prospective Corpers: Verify Your Name On Senate Approved List / Senate/academic Board Approved List Name Verification On NYSC Porter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How To Check NYSC Senate Approved List For All Institutions by Emmafe(m): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
http://www.oaucampus.com/forum/showtopic.php?id=1886

The management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) wishes to inform prospective corps members that they can now check the senate
approved mobilization list for their institutions online. Corps members are to check the list on the nysc portal.

How To Check NYSC Senate Approved List:

1. Visit the Nysc registration portal via the website below;
http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/verifysenatelists

2. Select your Institution (i.e School you graduated from)

Also Read: NYSC Online Registration Details for Prospective Corps Members

3. Enter your Matriculation Number
and Surname in the spaces provided.

4. Select your date of birth.

5. Click the SEARCH button to access the mobilization list.

Important: Check Latest NYSC Mobilization Timetable

Best of luck To You all…

1 Like

Re: How To Check NYSC Senate Approved List For All Institutions by kalid01(m): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
Thank you for opening this trend. I av been trying to check the senate approved list of my institution but it always display record not found and I dnt av any problem, I av even collected my result. Pls I need ur assistance
Re: How To Check NYSC Senate Approved List For All Institutions by oladunwo(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
kalid01:
Thank you for opening this trend. I av been trying to check the senate approved list of my institution but it always display record not found and I dnt av any problem, I av even collected my result. Pls I need ur assistance
What is your date of birth?
Re: How To Check NYSC Senate Approved List For All Institutions by Abbnas: 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
Thanks man. Av tried it but its showin me no record found and my name is in the skul list. Pls help me out. My date of birth is 7 jan 1985, surname is muhammad, mat number is 11/20707/de, uni of agric, makurdi. Jamb number is 09018166ga. God bless u

1 Like

Re: How To Check NYSC Senate Approved List For All Institutions by kalid01(m): 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
04 November 1988
Re: How To Check NYSC Senate Approved List For All Institutions by yokiti: 10:23pm On Mar 03, 2015

(1)

A thread for corpers posted to Niger / Batch C14 Nassarawa / NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.