Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture (56324 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors / Victoria Inyama Slams Tonto Dikeh For Calling Mercy Johnson's Daughter "Witch" / Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity, All Grown Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by philips70(m): 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
loomer:

For instance, wetin go happen if Jonathan wins at last

Wake up, they are using FeeVeeCee and card readers.
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by M4gunners: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
integralng:
How much did she pay for the ride?750 Naira.How many Nigerians can afford that?
Hater must have something against GEJ transformation. Hw many Nigerians can afford car?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by kemnareal: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nice one Gej till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by ebenco2000: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
which train did she enter, from where to where, this is just propaganda, there is only one train running lagos and it is always full, pdp should stop telling us lies, Nigerians are smarter now. Mercy Johnson can never try entering lagos train under normal condition, she will pick race by the time she sees crowd rushing to enter.
But why cant government do what is right instead of all these their propangada.i learnt they were meant to bring 50 trains to Lagos but only two were delivered and now one is down so only one is working.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by ChynoBEATS: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
integralng:
How much did she pay for the ride?750 Naira.How many Nigerians can afford that?

Stop talking as-if you're hugging stup|dity ......

The fare's Depends both the destination inter city /inter state n the class of the coach you're in ....

Think well before you type please ahahn ....
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by SANRICHES: 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
GEJ is working

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by Akpan107(m): 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They are feeling the fresh air.
Transformational train.
GEJ is the real change Nigerians are looking for.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ugly shoes sad
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by austinbrown: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Gej is trying

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by M4gunners: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
GEJ you ill be reelected again. We are behind u.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by azzima(m): 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
what Janjjaweedz fails to build in Lagos, after spending Billions
Go tell that to the thousands if not millions that are about to be sacked from various banks and companies in the next few weeks as projected because YOUR GEJ never saved for rainy day like this. Instead they are busy securing the future of their Children against the future of yours .MUMU NIGERIANS!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by tohpahz(f): 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hmmmm... wah can i say...
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by Bibol(f): 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
Take the tube indeed

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by chrisviral(m): 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
5p1naz:
posting this crap after that crap promo ad. she has running on TV begging nigerians to vote jonathan...

i lost respect for her after that. Didnt know she could be bought too...

If Jonathan had done the right thing this past 4 Years. he wouldn't be in this desperate state. one day I know we would get a transformational leader.

One day.....

Modified****

for the kids quoting me and posting insults, you are what is wrong with Nigeria. .., I don't do politics. All I want is a leader that would set Nigeria on the right path. GEJ or GMB I dont give a damn about either of them.

You are a crappy person.
What do you mean by "bought"?
So she is not permitted to have her own choice of candidate?
We do have lots of daft illiterates in this country, same applies to all the morons that liked your post.
Rubbish.

GEJ or GMB, I don't care about either of them..

How ridiculous that sounded, my kid sis knows better, you want a transformational leader, yet you don't care about either of them, and how will this leaders come, know your right bro, your confused.
A famous quote says
"He who stands for nothing, Falls for anything"

Please find a tent and pitch in.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by ichidodo: 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
1stola:

Stupidity is when they buy you something that cost 800 million Naira for you at 3 billion Naira and you still praise them.
Stupidity is when you cancel 700 million dollar metroline and pay 700 million dollar fine....

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by Abayhormy(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
please I will beg everybody that has seen this post to go to oshodi to look at the trains themselves. OMG!
Why are they lying verifiable lies?
If it is as true as Mercy Johnson has acted to portray it, why hasn't Jona or any other member of his cabinet ride on it??!
He was still in lagos las week/this weekend(amidst so many other visits this year) WHY Didn't he ride on it with his entourage!
why does he ride in our traffic and still cause even more traffic when he comes by blocking the roads so that he can ride in our traffic roads without getting stuck in traffic ?

Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by ruffDiamond: 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
Shit . . Jst d kinda thread i hate to open . . Celebrity my ass and what in devil hell is d meaning of PURITY ? E no go ever see konji abi ?with d kind mama wey be third wife to one old dude like da t abeg make i hear word abeg anyway dat jona assi stunt aint working U aint fooling nobody but ya self and INNOCENT little PURITY o #CHANGEIS COMING !
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by Imoy(m): 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
5p1naz:
posting this crap after that crap promo ad. she has running on TV begging nigerians to vote jonathan...

i lost respect for her after that. Didnt know she could be bought too...

Sorry dude, its not everybody that is blinded by hatred like u.

She knows what she want and she stands for it,

So get d f**k outta here if u can't say something tangible.

And for ur respect, keep it, u can use it to buy a cup of garri, so u can eat and reason well.

How some pipu dey tink sef, like say ur respect dey put money inside her account.
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by GEJTHEONE(m): 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
#JoinTheVoice #GEJTHEONE TAKE A BOLD STAND NOW.. get UR Avatar now send pics and facebook name to theone.gej@gmail.com or inbox on Facebook(GEJTHEONE).Dont Be Left Out Share on Timeline and RT

Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by mustymatic(m): 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
AW IS IT GEJ TRAIN? shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by chigoizie7(m): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
emiye:
Photo op for the gullible.

Focus on the real deal, power, that influence and affects the lives of 180 million nigerians, not some washed up trains that less than 500,000 nigerians ply

Don't u know what 500,000 nigerians mean? Chai, u and I know too well that as civilised and well organised as america,china,canada, and many 1st world countries are, there presidents are still being critised by oppossitions like u. No matter how good u try to do, u cannever ever satisfy all, the most important thing is for a large number of people to benefit from ur good deed, I guess u ve enemies, if u can point out one reason why dey hate u then u are a good nigerian. My point is dis, despite all our good deeds we still ve enemies, I am not suprised that u are one of the enemy of progress.
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by todayguest(m): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Charlescobi:
That's part of the deal they had with oga jona
Next will be mama g or tomto dikeh
Politicians and their strategy
aha! Una sabi read political meanings into everything for naija! Wont you give it a try? *smiles*
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by beey2(m): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
I hv 3 things to tell all GEJ supporters

1. It's not a bad thing 2 give ur support to GEJ, that's UR choice and u hv d right to dt

2. GEJ is still our President GCON (both u his supporters n non-supporters) hence FGN train is more appropriate so to say

3. We are all Nigerians d4 let's Vote wt Ink and not Blood.

#TeamNigeriansWin#
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by mashnino(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
The train is not for jonathan....

na my money and your money him use buy am...

so na our train... not his...
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by spinna: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by Abayhormy(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
ebenco2000:
which train did she enter, from where to where, this is just propaganda, there is only one train running lagos and it is always full, pdp should stop telling us lies, Nigerians are smarter now. Mercy Johnson can never try entering lagos train under normal condition, she will pick race by the time she sees crowd rushing to enter.
But why cant government do what is right instead of all these their propangada.i learnt they were meant to bring 50 trains to Lagos but only two were delivered and now one is down so only one is working.

Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by 1stola: 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
ichidodo:
Stupidity is when you cancel 700 million dollar metroline and pay 700 million dollar fine....
Lame.
Which fine?
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by mashnino(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
chrisviral:

You are a crappy person.
What do you mean by "bought"?
So she is not permitted to have her own choice of candidate?
We do have lots of daft illiterates in this country, same applies to all the morons that liked your post.
Rubbish.

GEJ or GMB, I don't care about either of them..

How ridiculous that sounded, my kid sis knows better, you want a transformational leader, yet you don't care about either of them, and how will this leaders come, know your right bro, your confused.
A famous quote says
"He who stands for nothing, Falls for anything"

Please find a tent and pitch in.

you already know what he is trying to say..

he doesnt like jonathan maybe because he is du.mb fc.uk

or maybe he doesnt trust buhari because of his history..

so...all he wants is someone that can transform nigeria...

dont so biased...u like jonathan dats good for you..
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by hallysonia(m): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
kodded:
Stupidity is when you enter this train and still shout sai buhari
no u re wrong fr ur selfish interest in GEJ.
MUGU is wen u say only train is needed to to make peace in the country
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by deb(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
She is working hard for her money. Not surprised to see her
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by abbsilurd: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
She needs to tell us where she took d train from,cos even dat 750 train dats runs from Iddo to Alagbado is not easy to enter...its always crowded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Salina Releases Celebrates Birthday With Sexy Photos, Marks With Pool Party / Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada / Police Arrest Naira Marley Over Abuja Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.