Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture (56325 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors / Victoria Inyama Slams Tonto Dikeh For Calling Mercy Johnson's Daughter "Witch" / Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity, All Grown Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by linusbnn(m): 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
otosa:
from Where was she entered, from Ido to Ikeja #750.00 ( Seven hundred and fifty Naira ) How many people can avoid that?

Bro I dnt stay in lag but I feel they are trying to get back some money spent in d projct,maybe later it can be review...personal thinking sha
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by Vision4God: 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Yes sooo Gej u are blessed

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by ilovecritics(m): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
kodded:
Stupidity is when you enter this train and still shout sai buhari

Azzz innn eeeehhhh!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by icedbreez(m): 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
emiye:

Forget all these sub achievements, Every govt. can flaunt sub achievements as such, yes, every one, even the mlitary era.

in 2010, GEJ knew and attested to it, that if he can not fix and solve the power issue in 4 years, he has failed. Power was atop his score card. He need not create job directly, by simply stabilising power,to at least 10,000mw by now will mean jobs will be created, small scale industries will stay afloat, large number of multinationals will flock in to the country .

Name one sub achievement of Buhari's regime in 1984?
Ok I remember, he killed a lot of people and tried to kidnap and fly Umaru dikko in a box from london Heathrow to lagos....in a box.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by otizs: 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
linusbnn:

Ingrate and nothing more
Close your mouth! Was †ђξ project sponsored from his pocket? Wake up!
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
Abayhormy:

Be sincere to yourself, this iddo line you went to video has been there ever since capita was in lagos. Only that the coaches are tattered, old and dirty.
In your video you can hear that the guy said that service just started. What Oga Jona did as election was approaching was to quickly order an express delivery of two(short) coaches instead of 50. Presently I heard it's even 1 that is working.
& Just if I may ask, why dint you video a longer stretch than that? Or video the length from outside? *Just Two expressly delivered short coaches for d purpose of elections*

Brosss. Stop spreading falsehood from the comfort of ur room. I have seen the trains once at oshodi. Go to oshodi 2mao and see it for yaself and stop being too sentimental here

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by loomer: 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
philips70:

Wake up, they are using FeeVeeCee and card readers.

Na simple question I ask, and I no slp ask am....

Either u answer or u rest...
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by Onasa22: 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
GEJ till 2019!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by Akanimo01(m): 10:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hmm...majority of the arguments here are so hateful and never objective.This forum becomes distasteful when discussions do not engineer the Nigerian Spirit,nor are intelligible.It should be borne in mind that there are many 'unseen' observers of the comments made in this forum.It makes no sense to argue circuitously,with both sides of the mouth,and without concessions even when one is severely contradicted.It's high time we Nigerians learnt never to allow our opinion be influenced by the yearnings of politicians.After all,it is ridiculous that after canvassing shamelessly,violently and probably blindly for them,they wouldn't even remember such a person until the following elections.If there are trains,acknowledge them,if you haven't seen them,make your way to see them,and if you can't find them,ask for where they are so as to find them.It makes no sense to blindly doubt and cast aspersions on people under the pretext of commenting in a forum.The worst is to wave it aside as not being an achievement despite ages of retrogression in that sector.I hold no brief for anyone.But it remains to be seen that the ordinary Nigerians would constructively engage themselves when analysing leadership issues which have bedeviled us for decades now,since independence.Nairaland shouldn't be a platform for sentimental,hateful,derisive and misleading comments about Nigeria.Nigerian youths should arise and take charge of Nigeria's destiny,not to stay here and argue blindly, probably having been paid to do so by a certain corrupt politician.
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by mashnino(m): 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
chrisviral:

You need to grow respect!
Your president a "dumb fu-ck"
My father will always say, those who insult their leaders don't always amount to much in life.
Watch your mouth sir.

tell that to FFK....

and i respect you already...
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by lionduke(m): 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
5p1naz:
posting this crap after that crap promo ad. she has running on TV begging nigerians to vote jonathan...

i lost respect for her after that. Didnt know she could be bought too...

If Jonathan had done the right thing this past 4 Years. he wouldn't be in this desperate state. one day I know we would get a transformational leader.

One day.....

Modified****

for the kids quoting me and posting insults, you are what is wrong with Nigeria. .., I don't do politics. All I want is a leader that would set Nigeria on the right path. GEJ or GMB I dont give a damn about either of them.
you are the kid here...
better breathe the fresh air or die of tinubus mouth odour.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by mayyorr01(m): 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by Prettiest2015(f): 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
Good 4u MJ&daughter cool
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by fkgold: 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
I hate lies, this train is from which route, no inner city train in lagos apart from the train that moves from alagbado to iddo.

Is she living in that route, maybe she has moved to alagbado, but the last time I say the train at yaba, it's worst than a moving copse.

am yet to see this their A/C train in lagos ..the train I see at yaba no get A/c .it is a rickety train overloaded with people sitting on top of it

also spot on ..on the route..she claims she was going to ikeja where does she live?

Also take a good look at that pix no evidence this is even in lagos
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by appini: 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
integralng:
How much did she pay for the ride?750 Naira.How many Nigerians can afford that?

Qua qua qua!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by Horllamideh(m): 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
profem1:
Not Everytime Endure Lagos Traffic
for 5 Hours, Sometimes….take the TUBE!’
really
Testtube or wot....
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by nesta007(m): 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
atlwireles:

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/mercy-johnson-daughter-avoid-lagos-traffic-by-riding-gejs-train/#sthash.JB2sosSi.dpuf

She's such a liar. Traffic on a Sunday Smh see wetin Gej don turn dem to clueless just like him. No traffic in lagos on a Sunday. Shior
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by brightology3: 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
Na bad belle go kill u.hediot
emiye:
Photo op for the gullible.

Focus on the real deal, power, that influence and affects the lives of 180 million nigerians, not some washed up trains that less than 500,000 nigerians ply

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by brightology3: 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
Shut up ur mouth.u kn anytin
nesta007:

She's such a liar. Traffic on a Sunday Smh see wetin Gej don turn dem to clueless just like him. No traffic in lagos on a Sunday. Shior

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by dawood4good: 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
If GEJ and Patience like, let them get featured in Nigerian home video with mercy Johnson and co. It will not change our minds, #GMB4life.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by TolaniLuv: 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
GEJ's train ? People can be dumb sha....

When a nigerian president do something that's isn't so special . People be dumb dis days tho in higher rate Cuz of election , the money is used in the train project Na Jonathan salary ni? Smh

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by simdam500(m): 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Smh....

For how much? lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by tomzman: 12:25am On Mar 04, 2015
emiye:
Photo op for the gullible.

Focus on the real deal, power, that influence and affects the lives of 180 million nigerians, not some washed up trains that less than 500,000 nigerians ply
QED!
Even if it was only power Jonathan fixed in the almost six years of being at the helm of affairs, I'm sure winning this election would be a piece of cake for him.
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by offor111: 1:12am On Mar 04, 2015
yeeeeeeeeee this is really good.
Transformation ongoing..keep uploading......jor

meanwhile GEJ till 2020

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by Heffalump(m): 1:45am On Mar 04, 2015
I think some Nigerians are really mad at themselves because of our past leaders such that they don't want to believe in any positive efforts being made by the current FG.
APC is going about it the wrong way. The issue is, do we have any evidence to prove the huge FG investment in power assets in Nigeria? YES. Can APC do otherwise? NO! It is not possible to impregnate a woman and give birth the same day. It must take 9 solid months. In the shortest time, this positive transformation will surely yield fruits. If past Govts had made similar effort we would have surpassed this level of development.
The truth is that there is no vacancy in Aso rock till 2019.
GEJ has his own short comings as a leader. But when you judge from the current perspective of things, the most formidable option is to retain the present govt. In 2004 Americans voted to retain the incumbent govt of George Bush not because they all liked him, but for the fact that the were deeply in war with terrorism. You dare not change your winning Horse in battle.
APC should simply go and sleep till 2019. I only liked their courage by putting the FG on their toes. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by Breeze5000: 2:09am On Mar 04, 2015
integralng:

Are you serious? You mean 750naira is difficult for people to come by? And I see same Nigerians everywhere screaming, fighting and Insulting anyone that has a contrary Opinion about President Jonathan. Nah wah
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by Weah96: 2:17am On Mar 04, 2015
integralng:

But that's the price of that very ride if you consider the expenses and materials being used. The drivers need pay, there are mechanics, all kinds of workers, etc. Everyone must be paid. I won't even be surprised if the fare is being subsidized. It's not for the poor.
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by tianshie(m): 2:18am On Mar 04, 2015
Anybody with half a brain can see through this propaganda. I find it disconcerting that any Nigerian should support Jonathan. Recall the fuel price increase in January 2012, when about 15 Nigerians lost their lives during Occupy Nigeria.

It was Jonathan who instructed his (militarized) police to fire at Nigerians peacefully protesting.

This same Jonathan allows the finance minister to dip the economy in sh.it. He allows Diezani to continue the decadence in the petroleum industry. He's severally called Boko Haram 'Our Brothers,' spoken of tracking them with SAT 1, pursuing them with the harmless drones in Kaduna, then enjoining Nigerians to grit their teeth and bear the fury of Boko Haram, because 'maybe this is our time to experience bombing. One thing I know suicide bomber will one day get tired.' Makes no sense.

Fellow Nigerians, use your heads. Look beyond ethnicity and religion for once, and let's throw out this juvenile chameleon. GEJ has done nothing to earn your vote. Do not give it to him.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by Weah96: 2:26am On Mar 04, 2015
tianshie:

Fellow Nigerians, use your heads. Look beyond ethnicity and religion for once, and let's throw out this juvenile chameleon. GEJ has done nothing to earn your vote. Do not give it to him.

But his alternative, abi? That old man. Sometimes it's better to stick with the devil you know well, than to move on and become friend with an unknown angel.
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by veesion: 5:25am On Mar 04, 2015
kodded:
Stupidity is when you enter this train and still shout sai buhari
[size=8pt][/size][b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] SAI BUHARI SAI MALU
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by logica(m): 6:31am On Mar 04, 2015
Wow @ her knees. You shouldn't be wearing rag jeans exposing your knees, with such knees of yours.
Re: Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 04, 2015
integralng:
so it should be 50 naira abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada / Police Arrest Naira Marley Over Abuja Concert / Bralessness Galore At MAMA 2016, See What Ladies Wore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.