Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,342 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

What Is The Health Implication Of This? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Health Implication Of This? (455 Views)

Help, Her Tips are Not Dark And She Is Afraid It Has A Health Implication. / Health Implication Of Water Therapy / What Is The Health Implication Of Shaving Or Not Shaving Your Private Part? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Health Implication Of This? by uprightman(m): 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
I was working somewhere and i over heared some teenager discussing.One said that if want to high he will put 7 tom tom inside of la cacera juice for sometime he will high very well.Then,i ask one of them ,how do they mine she said if want it to be more stronger you can leave it two or three days.if anybody know something about it lets discuss. can someone explain reaction that took place.?

(1) (Reply)

Workout To "Gift" By Don Jazzy And Iyanya / If You Check-out Weight Loss Critiques ! / Get Perfect Body In Few Days Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.