Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Mercy Johnson And Her Daughter Purity Travels On A Train. See Cute Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mercy Johnson And Her Daughter Purity Travels On A Train. See Cute Photos (1001 Views)

David Mark Spotted On A Train From Abuja To Kaduna Today (Photos) / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) / Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson And Her Daughter Purity Travels On A Train. See Cute Photos by eazydon(m): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson and her daughter Purity were cute in matching outfits as they stepped out yesterday.

Mercy Johnson decided to take the train to Ikeja instead of going through traffic in Lagos. She posted a picture of herself and her little daughter on the train with the caption ‘Traffic emergency last night.. Ran with my heels off, Purity & I caught the train to Ikeja. No dulling’

She also posted a video of them on the train with the caption ‘Purity and I braved a train ride to Ikeja… Not Everytime Endure Lagos Traffic for 5 Hours, Sometimes….take the tube!’

Watch the video she posted on Instagram here: http://www.trendtopix.com/mercy-johnson-and-her-daughter-purity-travels-on-a-train-see-cute-photos/

Source: http://www.trendtopix.com/mercy-johnson-and-her-daughter-purity-travels-on-a-train-see-cute-photos/

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Daughter Purity Travels On A Train. See Cute Photos by valmunich(m): 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Damn! the kid is ugleee angry

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Daughter Purity Travels On A Train. See Cute Photos by valmunich(m): 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Daughter Purity Travels On A Train. See Cute Photos by FavouredBee: 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
Cute mother & child
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Daughter Purity Travels On A Train. See Cute Photos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
so wetin consin me there now??

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Daughter Purity Travels On A Train. See Cute Photos by BushidoBlue(m): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
So there are trains... some people wanted us to believe it was a hoax... shaking my head at staunch liars...

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Daughter Purity Travels On A Train. See Cute Photos by AmucheJane(f): 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
GEJ till 2019. MARCH4TRANSFORMATION.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Daughter Purity Travels On A Train. See Cute Photos by Bamss1: 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mercy johnson traveled in a train with her daughter and so fucking what!! This topic is so annoying abeg!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Daughter Purity Travels On A Train. See Cute Photos by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
valmunich:
kai...guy u r wicked o
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Daughter Purity Travels On A Train. See Cute Photos by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
But GEJ try sha ooo. But hatred wouldn't allow few people to notice. I would have took train if I really knew about it but don't know there operation . I spent 5 hours to Ikeja from Island today because of traffic. I missed my flight of 12pm and have to reschedule for 4pm after many stress.

I guess I gonna find out how they operate.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Daughter Purity Travels On A Train. See Cute Photos by Isomerizm(m): 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
valmunich:
an apple never falls far from the tree na.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Daughter Purity Travels On A Train. See Cute Photos by henribj(m): 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bamss1:
Mercy johnson traveled in a train with her daughter and so fucking what!! This topic is so annoying abeg!!

nah, it is not annoying, maybe to you it is, but to me and some other peeps i am sure it is educative, cos i never knew there are clean trains in 9ja, especially in Lagos and operating within Lagos, the ones i see are always looking dirty with peeps crammed into it like sardine, so to an extent this post has educated me.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Daughter Purity Travels On A Train. See Cute Photos by haitto99(m): 11:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
front page material.....bt d pikin wowo o
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Daughter Purity Travels On A Train. See Cute Photos by levelszik(m): 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Gej is a doer.

(1) (Reply)

Latest PVC Distribution Stats: INEC Hits 81.2% PVC Distribution Nationwide / Rochas Okorocha, Why? Why? Why?. (must Read) / Total Number Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.