Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? (48212 Views)

Toni Tones's Dress To AMVCA 2017 Took 4 Months & It's Everything (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / A Lady Dress Topless To An Event ''fashion Or Madness'' (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by slyger: 7:24am On Mar 04, 2015
NighttWalker:
Can you guys stop behaving like kids and learn to ignore things like this? It's not a new thing, not even in Nigeria

my friend, wunt yu sharap... wen did insanity become a norm amomgs the sane.. wen the devil posses ppl and uses them as agents to desensitize GODS children n the world, u think its right to keep quite.. bros if that girl sidon near you, I bet all your attention will turn between her legs n next you want to touch and do... don't you know that's desensitization...

beta be careful...

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 04, 2015
DAUGHTERS OF JEZEBEL
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by DeDonn1: 7:26am On Mar 04, 2015
Chai!!!!!!!!

This dresses u husbandlessess are wearing

There's god oooo!!!
Chai!!! embarassed
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by bewla(m): 7:32am On Mar 04, 2015
nice but bad display
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 04, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by VickyRotex(f): 7:45am On Mar 04, 2015
You are still asking us abi

Okay continue sad
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 04, 2015
Gorgeous but below is out of this world

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 04, 2015
EVERYTHING
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by ybalogs(m): 7:51am On Mar 04, 2015
how come I'm perceiving their body odour?I wouldn't look at them twice seriously.Very annoying outfits save for the lady in red.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 04, 2015
Nothin is attractive. I only see logs of fallen banana tree. A disgrace 2 womanhood
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by weedtaker: 8:02am On Mar 04, 2015
A disgrace to womanhood indeed (picking my beans jeje)
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by betty202020(m): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2015
ItsAnderson:
sad
in my grandmother's language (LovePeddler)
ItsAnderson:
sad
ItsAnderson:
sad
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by Tofade(m): 8:14am On Mar 04, 2015
Lady Gets Herself In 1 minute Kiss With Her Dog.

What the h*ll was she thinking? This is just barbaric.Just watch how this lady engages her dog boyfriend in a 1 minute k!ss as if it is a real human.

See video at http://www.mygiststation.com/video-lady-gets-herself-in-1-minute-kiss-with-her-dog/

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 04, 2015
Na goat go rape dis one in the middle if she waka like dat for ajegunle grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by MikelMerry(m): 8:28am On Mar 04, 2015
Fake
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by Akinsz: 8:30am On Mar 04, 2015
Omoge gucchi things. They can turn two breastz to one.
ItsAnderson:
sad
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by deletrue: 8:33am On Mar 04, 2015
koxi:
See d yeye legs like wetin dem take dey cross free kick and corner kick
I don remember Okocha free kick them.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by deleskizy: 8:35am On Mar 04, 2015
Whats special in a water melon covered with rag
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by pinkhill(f): 8:38am On Mar 04, 2015
in her mind....she is hot..she don dress to kill

so not ok.com
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 04, 2015
I just wasted 283KB to see nonsense!!! OP, oya, refund me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by pbs4real(m): 9:25am On Mar 04, 2015
floragregs:
Na their belle vex me pass!
wetin do dre belle?meanwhile i lyk ur dp.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by pbs4real(m): 9:29am On Mar 04, 2015
haleeberry:
Nothin is attractive. I only see logs of fallen banana tree. A disgrace 2 womanhood
fashion ma sista.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by samplegirl(f): 9:51am On Mar 04, 2015
Watching from afar!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by ilovecritics(m): 9:52am On Mar 04, 2015
spaggyy:
GEJ is @ it again...no wicthes fashioned against GMB shall prosper

So sad your life turned out this way sad

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by Android2: 9:53am On Mar 04, 2015
nnn
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by NighttWalker(m): 10:02am On Mar 04, 2015
slyger:

my friend, wunt yu sharap... wen did insanity become a norm amomgs the sane.. wen the devil posses ppl and uses them as agents to desensitize GODS children n the world, u think its right to keep quite.. bros if that girl sidon near you, I bet all your attention will turn between her legs n next you want to touch and do... don't you know that's desensitization...

beta be careful...
Mind your words young man, the op didn't put up the topic to condemn her dressing, and topics like this has made FP countless times you know its not becoming normal in Nigeria, if that girl sits near me I won't even notice her cuz of what she's walearing cuz I've been with girls who are only on bikinis and nothing went up my mind.

Again watch your words young man.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by Ola4great1(m): 10:24am On Mar 04, 2015
100%madness
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by slick04(m): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2015
undecidedthought i saw dress in the title, but cant see any on her body
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by spaggyy(m): 11:27am On Mar 04, 2015
ilovecritics:

Ur name said it all no point in arguing with u

So sad your life turned out this way sad
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by munex007(m): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2015
Rubbish!!

Inteligence and ambition is the new sexy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by topranzo(f): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2015
Akisa grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas / Olamide And Davido Hangs Out In Miami (Photo) / Banky And Adesua: When Your Wife Is Your Biggest Fan (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.