Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? (48210 Views)

Toni Tones's Dress To AMVCA 2017 Took 4 Months & It's Everything (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / A Lady Dress Topless To An Event ''fashion Or Madness'' (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by samplegirl(f): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2015
NighttWalker:
Mind your words young man, the op didn't put up the topic to condemn her dressing, and topics like this has made FP countless times you know its not becoming normal in Nigeria, if that girl sits near me I won't even notice her cuz of what she's walearing cuz I've been with girls who are only on bikinis and nothing went up my mind.

Again watch your words young man.

You can claim anything, we follow una dey there? Tell us more little boy.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by NighttWalker(m): 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
samplegirl:

You can claim anything, we follow una dey there? Tell us more little boy.
Claim? Wow how most people do their thinking, what is it to claim about being with ladies on bikini? Girl you need to travel out of Nigeria shores to see for yourself.

From the way you replied you're either a fake account from the guy that quoted me earlier or you are just mentally ill for calling someone you have no idea of a little boy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by samplegirl(f): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
NighttWalker:
Claim? Wow how most people do their thinking, what is it to claim about being with ladies on bikini? Girl you need to travel out of Nigeria shores to see for yourself.

From the way you replied you're either a fake account from the guy that quoted me earlier or you are just mentally ill for calling someone you have no idea of a little boy

Why the pain?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by Lovexme(m): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
The lady in the middle's Olympus has fallen..
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by NighttWalker(m): 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
samplegirl:

Why the pain?
Pain? Haha I told you the truth cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by cyprianlah(m): 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
nothing sad
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by Euckybaby(f): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
sexy winksexy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by smoothlips(m): 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
very very very TACKY!!!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by slyger: 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
NighttWalker:
Mind your words young man, the op didn't put up the topic to condemn her dressing, and topics like this has made FP countless times you know its not becoming normal in Nigeria, if that girl sits near me I won't even notice her cuz of what she's walearing cuz I've been with girls who are only on bikinis and nothing went up my mind.

Again watch your words young man.

interesting.... we need to understand that because its getting normal doesn't mean its right.. what's wrong is wronG... see you wei de talk, except you have been castrated or maybe she be your sister if not no how that It won't move you..

Devil is not wise but cunning and crafty..
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by NighttWalker(m): 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
slyger:

interesting.... we need to understand that because its getting normal doesn't mean its right.. what's wrong is wronG... see you wei de talk, except you have been castrated or maybe she be your sister if not no how that It won't move you..

Devil is not wise but cunning and crafty..
Now you're talking, its wrong and we all know that but where I live girls we don't give a duck. I'm not castrated and its not my sister either grin, lemme give u and insight, while in a beach u see countless of bikinis and the best you can do is say to your friends 'damn that's a nice ass' and that's all, u can't think further so u won't embarrass yourself and beside its so common here it doesn't move anyone anymore.

Devil is very deceitful but in that area I've beaten him
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
jeeeeeeeeeezzzzzz! Nairalanders no go kill person..! Una no dey ever compliment person? There is god ooooo!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by princesslucy83: 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
its bullshit,made for only mad people.
No right sensed,responsible woman i know will bring out her money to buy this all in the name of fashion.
This absolutely a NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by 2kris(m): 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
And the search for husband continues...team we must marry this year
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by 100Cents: 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
7footre:
Trying too hard to be relevant

Simply put..
Re: What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? by ladej(m): 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
Which of them

Cos

They all seem tacky to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) / Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas / Olamide And Davido Hangs Out In Miami (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.