Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,042 members, 7,956,880 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

FFK Attacks Tinubu Again, Says He's A Drug Addict - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Attacks Tinubu Again, Says He's A Drug Addict (2138 Views)

Stop Deceiving Nigerians – Adeyemi Attacks Tinubu / Tunji Abayomi Writes Tinubu Again- SaharaReporters / CCT Trial: Saraki Reaches Out To Buhari, Tinubu Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Attacks Tinubu Again, Says He's A Drug Addict by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 04, 2015
He shared this on his Facebook page this afternoon...read below..
"It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Bola Tinubu that slurs when he speaks. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Bola Tinubu that has to take 20 pills before he can go out. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but Bola Tinubu that his hands shake when he tries to lift his fork and knife and eat.
It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather the spokesman of the APC, Lai Mohammed, that is rotting from inside and that has the chronically bad breath of a rabid poll cat. Lai's breath is so bad that it is enough to knock out a polar bear from across the street.
It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Lai Mohammed who is suffering from loose bowel movements and who defecates every other minute to the point that he often has to wear pampers when he goes on long journeys.

So, if anybody wants to talk about ill health. They should talk about themselves and not about me. I repeat my name is Femi Fani-Kayode, and nobody can kill me before my time. Nobody can cut me short.

I harbor no fear of violence but I do not take threats lightly. Neither do I fear for my life. Because I have never shed innocent blood and because I do not believe in violence or worship the devil, the Angel of the Lord will strike dead any person or any group of persons that seek to take my life or the life of any of my loved ones.

This I decree in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ, the God whose I am and the God whom I serve”-Chief Femi Fani-Kayode
http://www.lindaikeji..in/2015/03/oh-my-see-what-ffk-wrote-about-bola.html?m=1
Re: FFK Attacks Tinubu Again, Says He's A Drug Addict by xreal: 5:59am On Mar 04, 2015
When Buhari wins, will FFK remain in Nigeria?

His talks are unnecessarily too much.
Re: FFK Attacks Tinubu Again, Says He's A Drug Addict by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 04, 2015
xreal:

When FFK was in the APC and was pouring invectives on GEJ and PDP I didn't see APC fans complaining, while I feel FFK overreacted and crossed the line it's a case of APC reaping what they sowed.
PS Buhari won't win, that's for sure

3 Likes

Re: FFK Attacks Tinubu Again, Says He's A Drug Addict by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 04, 2015
Another trash talk by one mumu called FFK, but guess what I'm gonna do;

keep calm and vote Buhari
#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015
Re: FFK Attacks Tinubu Again, Says He's A Drug Addict by SeverusSnape(m): 6:07am On Mar 04, 2015
xreal:

Fortunately for us, Buhari won't win.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Attacks Tinubu Again, Says He's A Drug Addict by simplemach(m): 6:13am On Mar 04, 2015
This man (Tinubu) fit finally run leave Naija for una ooo. This one wen une just dey open him nyash anyhow this days.
Re: FFK Attacks Tinubu Again, Says He's A Drug Addict by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: FFK Attacks Tinubu Again, Says He's A Drug Addict by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
"It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Bola Tinubu that slurs when he speaks. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Bola Tinubu that has to take 20 pills before he can go out. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but Bola Tinubu that his hands shake when he tries to lift his fork and knife and eat.
It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather the spokesman of the APC, Lai Mohammed, that is rotting from inside and that has the chronically bad breath of a rabid poll cat. Lai's breath is so bad that it is enough to knock out a polar bear from across the street.
It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Lai Mohammed who is suffering from loose bowel movements and who defecates every other minute to the point that he often has to wear pampers when he goes on long journeys.

So, if anybody wants to talk about ill health. They should talk about themselves and not about me. I repeat my name is Femi Fani-Kayode, and nobody can kill me before my time. Nobody can cut me short.

I harbor no fear of violence but I do not take threats lightly. Neither do I fear for my life. Because I have never shed innocent blood and because I do not believe in violence or worship the devil, the Angel of the Lord will strike dead any person or any group of persons that seek to take my life or the life of any of my loved ones.

This I decree in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ, the God whose I am and the God whom I serve”-Chief Femi Fani-Kayode
Re: FFK Attacks Tinubu Again, Says He's A Drug Addict by youneedjesus: 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
Is this recent?
Re: FFK Attacks Tinubu Again, Says He's A Drug Addict by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
youneedjesus:
Is this recent?
Does it matter?
Re: FFK Attacks Tinubu Again, Says He's A Drug Addict by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
LMAOOOO grin
Re: FFK Attacks Tinubu Again, Says He's A Drug Addict by lonecatt(m): 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lol see who apc foot soldiers are supporting grin grin
Re: FFK Attacks Tinubu Again, Says He's A Drug Addict by nonhuman(m): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
Nawaoo,
Re: FFK Attacks Tinubu Again, Says He's A Drug Addict by baconline(m): 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ffk is born again now
Re: FFK Attacks Tinubu Again, Says He's A Drug Addict by EnEnPeecee: 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
Una still dey take this almajiri man serious?
Re: FFK Attacks Tinubu Again, Says He's A Drug Addict by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 06, 2023

When FFK was in the APC and was pouring invectives on GEJ and PDP I didn't see APC fans complaining, while I feel FFK overreacted and crossed the line it's a case of APC reaping what they sowed.
PS Buhari won't win, that's for sure
My dear
Re: FFK Attacks Tinubu Again, Says He's A Drug Addict by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2023

Re: FFK Attacks Tinubu Again, Says He's A Drug Addict by Emma513: 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
MODS FRONTPAGE grin

(1) (Reply)

The Most Popular Three-letter Abbreviation In Nigeria / Qaddafi's Predictions So Far Have Been Coming True. Remains Nigeria. / Gov. Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.