Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Dubai 2 Years Visa Fraud Is Real-be Careful - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai 2 Years Visa Fraud Is Real-be Careful (822 Views)

Trump Executive Order Does Not Ban 2 Years Visa For Nigerians / 6 Places In Lagos You Should Be Careful To Avoid Danfo Drivers Wahala / Can I Work With U.S 2 Years Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai 2 Years Visa Fraud Is Real-be Careful by chinnywoks: 6:34am On Mar 04, 2015
Dear Nairalanders thank you all for what you are doing. You inspired me to share this experience because I didn't think it necessary before but I feel I will be responsible for another victim. I am a travel agent, a client of mine requested that I assist him process 2 years dubai work visa, I actually never wanted to involve myself in it but a year ago a close family friend introduced me to some agent in dubai over the phone called Emmanuel Ndidi Ugwuloka who works with Praise Cargo Dubai. After several calls from the Emma asking me to recommend the 2yrs dubai work visa package to my clients, I reluctantly decided to try it one at a time. So when this client came up with the requested I sent his details and 590k to Emma's first bank account no. Two months later he refused to pick my calls and sent me whatsapp message that there is no visa and that he will pay my client back someday but not now. I cried so much because this client gave all he had with hope to go and work in dubai since he had no hope or help in Nigeria. I decided to pay the client back and tell him it didn't work because I didn't have the heart to tell him what happened. I know God will pay Emmanuel back but I needed to share my story so those who read will not fall victim. He also uses his sister Mary Ann Ugwuloka's account to collect money. I have never met him but the person who introduced me to him over phone claims he didn't know emma was a fraud. But that doesn't matter now..what matters is that no one else falls victim. Thank you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

15 Year Old Nigerian Becomes Youngest American Female To Pilot Plane / New Zealand Visitors Visa / Saskatchewan, Occupation-in-demand Portal Was Opened Yesterday 12th Of June,2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.