Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) (32166 Views)

Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) / Photo: Is This Myth About Mouthaction True? 18+ / MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by Gynacologist(m): 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
Isuckpussy:

U don't have to swallow her cum, but there's no way u won't taste it. And it won't kill as long as the girl is not infected
wat if u swallow mistakingly....whn u dnt hv bruises in ya mouth?
Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by Hdate: 2:42am On Mar 10, 2015
Meet a Romantic Herpes Partner. #1 site online for Herpes dating with Genuine profiles & Strict spam policy.

Are you suffering from Herpes?? Fed up with fake profiles in other Herpes dating sites ??

You've come to the right place!! Hromance.com can proudly say that the we are the #1 site for Herpes dating.

We ensure complete privacy for all our users
We have very strict policy for spam
70% to 80 % of profiles online are fake, We filter out fake ones and show our users only real ones
Free dating advice & Counselling
And many more services for our customers....

If you signup with Hromance.com we can assure you that you are in safe hands and you will be able to find a like minded compatible partner. Wishing you all the best.

Totally Free To Place Profile and connect with hundreds of thousands of singles like you now!

Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by Isuckpussy: 8:30am On Mar 11, 2015
Gynacologist:
wat if u swallow mistakingly....whn u dnt hv bruises in ya mouth?
Female cums don't kill. The difference is the smell, some girls don't know how to take care of their fuckhole. Don't ever try that with such
Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by Gynacologist(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2015
Isuckpussy:

Female cums don't kill. The difference is the smell, some girls don't know how to take care of their fuckhole. Don't ever try that with such
hmmmmm.....i tot dere cum use to b internal...bt tat squirting of a tin is it real?
Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by Isuckpussy: 9:52am On Mar 11, 2015
Gynacologist:
hmmmmm.....i tot dere cum use to b internal...bt tat squirting of a tin is it real?
Yes na grin it's very real. U sound so amateurish, u must be new to the game
Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by Gynacologist(m): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2015
Isuckpussy:

Yes na grin it's very real. U sound so amateurish, u must be new to the game
yesss ohhhh...na him mk i wan ask ma teacha cos i de plan lick one bab cunt..i neva try am bfo
Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by Isuckpussy: 11:36am On Mar 11, 2015
Gynacologist:
yesss ohhhh...na him mk i wan ask ma teacha cos i de plan lick one bab cunt..i neva try am bfo
Hahaha! funny you! but try that with clean girls o, not the Iyabo types
Re: How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 02, 2019
Life is full of temporary situations, ultimately ending in a permanent solution. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills / Joseph Ashefel, Lawyer Collapses And Dies At High Court In Abuja. Photo / The Marriage Between "aa" And "ss", "as" And Ss. (wat's The Product)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.