Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

PDP (papa Deceive Pikin) At It Again. Must Read... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP (papa Deceive Pikin) At It Again. Must Read... (649 Views)

Papa Deceive Pikin Paying People / Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics / Don’t Let Jonathan Deceive You Again – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP (papa Deceive Pikin) At It Again. Must Read... by newmuzik: 9:00am On Mar 04, 2015
Recently I can’t help but wonder how such anomalies persist in the polity of our great country. The power (Light) has dropped to the lowest in years and petrol scarcity has shown its ugly head again. The most interesting part of it is, the party PDP (Peoples Democratic Party), who has been ruling the country since 1999, blames the main opposition party APC (All Progressive Congress) for both sabotage of power distribution and impending fuel scarcity. Very laughable I must say.

Now folks, Lets take a look at this, who is in charge of the running of affairs in this country is it PDP or APC? A good leader must take the gains and also take the blames, thats the price of leadership. It shows gross incompetency and immaturity for grown men responsible for the people to blame others for their sheer ineptitude. I wonder why the opposition party APC has decided to be soft on this matter. To me I think this is their joker but they allow the PDP to pull a fast one on them.

Most Nigerians are gullible and fickle minded individuals, traumatized by every known maladministration known to man that they embrace anything thrown at them. Otherwise in a sane society, with well oriented intellectuals as its populace, would have made any lackluster administration such as this resign or impeached.

I weep for Nigerians, it is very sad to know that a country greatly blessed, yet it suffers and many think its ok. The sufferings are now very glaring, affecting even more people than ever before, both the rich and the poor. I mean what is wrong with us? Or are many Nigerians being controlled by some spell or voodoo?

MTN: 059508540654

Airtel: 0159767088584347

Glo: 174821952916960

Etisalat: 667526262101210

These are free credits, if you upload any dont be greedy, let it be known... smiley

We are giving out N90,000 worth of credit this week at www.browngarri.com

Just by participating in the Riddler

www.browngarri.com
Re: PDP (papa Deceive Pikin) At It Again. Must Read... by newmuzik: 9:06am On Mar 04, 2015
Remember if u upload any credit let it be known..... thank u
Re: PDP (papa Deceive Pikin) At It Again. Must Read... by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 04, 2015
newmuzik:
Remember if u upload any credit let it be known..... thank u
Thanks for the cards boss.
Re: PDP (papa Deceive Pikin) At It Again. Must Read... by butter(m): 9:17am On Mar 04, 2015
Thanks for the glo credit.
Re: PDP (papa Deceive Pikin) At It Again. Must Read... by newmuzik: 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To The First Lady, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan By Inibehe Effiong / Nairaland Pls I Need Your Help / 120 Atiku Abubakar Support Groups Dump APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.