Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God (4644 Views)

Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day / Pastor Asks Members To Write Their Salaries Amount (Private And Public Workers) / See What This Dude Is Giving To God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by johnydon22(m): 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
torchwave:
I asked a simple question but you seem not to get it. In the first place, if God required Isaac as sacrifice why did He stop Abraham from performing the sacrifice? Did God change His mind in the last minute? Therefore, no blood was shed, obviously.
Am guessing you missed what i said... Would any sane man try to murder his son? And would any sane deity ask that of any man.

torchwave:

In the second example you gave, did God require a human sacrifice from Jephthah? Did God tell Jephthah to sacrifice his daughter to Him? Was it not a vow Jephthah made to God thinking (as understood from the events which followed) the first thing he expected that would greet him was perhaps his dog because if he had any human in mind he wouldn't have grieved when his daughter came out to greet him? God accepted his sacrifice as it was a vow that must be kept. Did God require human sacrifice from Jephthah and stop beating about the bush?
Jephthah kept a promise by sacrificing his daughter to yahweh, am sure the sacrifice was not for baal or molech but the good yahweh... @bolded very good you agree yahweh now accepted the human sacrifice.. grin
Now calm down and go on with what you want.. You just proved yourself yahweh accepts human sacrifices..

torchwave:

In the third example, Jesus was and is God who came in human flesh. The blood of humans cannot wash away the sins of humans just like the blood of animals could not wash away sins. I ask again where in the Bible did God require human sacrifice? Where? You keep screaming God required human sacrifices but you fail to mention even an instance of such act found in the 66 books of the Bible.
Let me get this straight.. God murdered himself so that he can forgive the sins of humans.. hahahahaha am sure even the untrinitarian christians wouldnt agree with you on this.

Anyway lets move on.. So Jesus sacrifice was not a human sacrifice? why not go ahead and forgive sins instead of murdering your son, You just proved how blood thirsty and barbaric this your God is ; why demand blood at all before forgiving your sins, why not go ahead and forgive it or is he not all poweful again? pathetic. grin. . . The human sacrifices given to yahweh are staring at you in your face, its your business if you twist and turn them as usual it still doesnt change the fact that its still there..Now go do the needful and sacrifice your child, yahweh will be happy with you... grin

1 Like

Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by Ifeann(f): 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I am not sick.

Sorry, i thought he is a pastor.

Water ni undecided

Are christians christlike?

Muslim Bigot in your quest to attack christains u didn't even read the article before commenting.
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by basilico: 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
This is funny
How about the Muhammad who
allowed his gang of robbers to have sex with slaves without con.ndoms with allah declaring that no soul is born if Allah did not will it.. Note that con.doms were later invented by kuffar.
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by torchwave: 7:18am On Mar 06, 2015
Weah96:

My friend commot. You're shameless and a liar. Was Jesus a LIAR like you too or is this your own al Taqiyya?

Blood washing away sins means human sacrifice, you dolt. Your God is as useless as a soiled piece of tissue because he can't do anything about your al Taqiyya dishonesty. Even armed robbers are more honest than you.
As you have run out of words to say, name calling is the only logical resort.

Al taqiyyah? From the ridiculous to the pathetic.

So much for Christianity is the BEDROCK OF HUMAN SACRIFICES. Haha. I rest my case.
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by torchwave: 7:33am On Mar 06, 2015
johnydon22:
Would any sane man try to murder his son?

Anyway lets move on.. So Jesus sacrifice was not a human sacrifice? why not go ahead and forgive sins instead of murdering your son, You just proved how blood thirsty and barbaric this your God is ; why demand blood at all before forgiving your sins, why not go ahead and forgive it or is he not all poweful again? pathetic. grin. . . The human sacrifices given to yahweh are staring at you in your face, its your business if you twist and turn them as usual it still doesnt change the fact that its still there..Now go do the needful and sacrifice your child, yahweh will be happy with you... grin
You refuse to admit to yourself the glaring fact that you have no case for argument. None. Just long aimless comment full of wind.
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by Weah96: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2015
torchwave:

So much for Christianity is the BEDROCK OF HUMAN SACRIFICES. Haha. I rest my case.[/i]

You have no shame. And you're a dishonest person. What you're doing is the equivalent of TROLLING, by pretending that you were born mentally challenged or that you are dyslexic. There are other id.iots like you here.

3 Likes

Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by davien(m): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Weah96:

You have no shame. And you're a dishonest person. What you're doing is the equivalent of TROLLING, by pretending that you were born mentally challenged or that you are dyslexic. There are other id.iots like you here.
You never know, he might actually be mentally challenged...
I mean how is a blood sacrifice not a sacrifice?
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by torchwave: 10:43am On Mar 07, 2015
Weah96:

And you suppose you'll bring me down to your ignoble level by exchanging words with you? Hahaha. Think again. I'm far above puerile ways and you, my friend, you need to grow up...

The source of your tone of frustration, made visible by your unprovoked invective, is your helpless incapacity to provide cogent answers to substantiate your empty claims.

You have exhausted the very scarce wit (if there was any) you relied on on this issue and so it doesn't come as a surprise you've replaced it with garbage talk. Keep spilling garbage as it becomes your second nature. Be my guest.
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Are christians christlike?
sure muslims are mohammedlike... Isis, boko haram for example.
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2015
Weah96:
Human sacrifice is the bedrock of Christianity, as Johnydon22 rightfully put it. It exists in normal Christian rhetoric, for example, covering things with the blood, washing things with blood, eating flesh and blood as covenant, and other accepted language of that nature.
but my question is do you see us upholding any human sacrifice now in the new testament? The last biblical human sacrifice was Jesus Christ and thus ended biblical sacrifice for both man or animal. Qed
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by johnydon22(m): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2015
hisblud:
but my question is do you see us upholding any human sacrifice now in the new testament? The last biblical human sacrifice was Jesus Christ and thus ended biblical sacrifice for both man or animal. Qed
And this good deity demands human sacrifice to forgive sin? why demand blood at all before he can forgive you, worse still human blood.. why not just go ahead and forgive it.undecided

And then in a bid to stop blood sacrifices, he has to use his own son as an ultimate sacrifice that can sate his blood lust, why not just stop it instead of murdering your son.

Does that in any way show perfection? something perfect needs no more improvement or anything else added, and do not change..... but this deity yahweh changes his mind and demands blood to change it.
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by torchwave: 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
hisblud:
My brother, don't bother arguing with a blind man. Their blindness goes deep....appalling. Everybody knows Jesus died on the cross, in act falsely accused as criminal, but in significance a human sacrifice necessary for the forgiveness of sins. He was charged with crimes He didn't commit and thus killed on false grounds. Not the regular picture of human sacrifice we know, nevertheless a human sacrifice.

So the statement that sparks the frustration of some atheists, that makes them bark like a wounded dog (who cannot but feel some pity for them?) is list two or three human sacrifices that were carried out by people on the express instructions of God in the Bible so that the sacrifices were executed to completion. Till date, they can only cite Jesus in answer to that question. Unarguable. I was hoping they would draw my attention to literal and explicit cases of human sacrifices in the Bible that meet the simple requirement of that statement. They fail woefully in that regard.

To prove their incurable ignorance, they question why God opted to use the blood of His Son to forgive sins rather than just forgive sins with His sovereign will. They, in their limited reasoning capacity, think sin is just that, an act that can be easily overlooked. Since they don't believe in the existence of the spiritual realm or the spirit, how can you explain the mechanics of the operation of sin to them without appearing...how shall I put it...laughable? Their stiff-necked minds cannot fathom things beyond this physical dimension yet they ask you for explanation they cannot process or comprehend, to what end? Ah! A waste of your precious time, you'll come to see, if you purpose to offer any valuable item of explanation to them. They'll just sniff at it, spit at it and trample it under their hoofs leaving you completely stunned at their ignorance and folly.

If a man persists in his blindness even when you show him the way do not help him. If you do, you've deprived him of the opportunity to be wise.

1 Like

Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by Weah96: 3:55am On Mar 08, 2015
torchwave:
My brother, don't bother arguing with a blind man. Their blindness goes deep....appalling. Everybody knows Jesus died on the cross, in act falsely accused as criminal, but in significance a human sacrifice necessary for the forgiveness of sins. He was charged with crimes He didn't commit and thus killed on false grounds. Not the regular picture of human sacrifice we know, nevertheless a human sacrifice.

So the statement that sparks the frustration of some atheists, that makes them bark like a wounded dog (who cannot but feel some pity for them?) is list two or three human sacrifices that were carried out by people on the express instructions of God in the Bible so that the sacrifices were executed to completion. Till date, they can only cite Jesus in answer to that question. Unarguable. I was hoping they would draw my attention to literal and explicit cases of human sacrifices in the Bible that meet the simple requirement of that statement. They fail woefully in that regard.

To prove their incurable ignorance, they question why God opted to use the blood of His Son to forgive sins rather than just forgive sins with His sovereign will. They, in their limited reasoning capacity, think sin is just that, an act that can be easily overlooked. Since they don't believe in the existence of the spiritual realm or the spirit, how can you explain the mechanics of the operation of sin to them without appearing...how shall I put it...laughable? Their stiff-necked minds cannot fathom things beyond this physical dimension yet they ask you for explanation they cannot process or comprehend, to what end? Ah! A waste of your precious time, you'll come to see, if you purpose to offer any valuable item of explanation to them. They'll just sniff at it, spit at it and trample it under their hoofs leaving you completely stunned at their ignorance and folly.

If a man persists in his blindness even when you show him the way do not help him. If you do, you've deprived him of the opportunity to be wise.

Go and wash yourself...in blood. Hahaha. Eat human flesh too if you like. Cannibals don't realize the folly of their ways, why should I expect you to be any different?
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 08, 2015
Weah96:

Go and wash yourself...in blood. Hahaha. Eat human flesh too if you like. Cannibals don't realize the folly of their ways, why should I expect you to be any different?

y take panadol for someone's headache?
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by mmsen: 11:08am On Mar 08, 2015
Crazy people should be banned from procreating.

This is a good thing.
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by torchwave: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
hisblud:

Lol. Clearly he has lost it. I hope there is hope for him.
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by Weah96: 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
hisblud:

The early critics of Boko were told the exact same thing.
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by yazach: 10:02am On Mar 09, 2015
Wonders shall never end!!!!!!!

It is in this world that we eared that a pastor ask the followers to eat grass
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
Weah96:

The early critics of Boko were told the exact same thing.
implying that?
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
yazach:
Wonders shall never end!!!!!!!

It is in this world that we eared that a pastor ask the followers to eat grass
no wonder almajiri school is really need for proper comprehension of article. But can show you a video of how islamic cleric are not for peace but war. https://www.nairaland.com/2179033/what-does-islam-stand-really/1#31449679

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmGRshS0PAw
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by Weah96: 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
hisblud:
implying that?

"The worm that's fled hath nature that in time will venom breed."

Your unmitigated delusion will eventually pose a threat to my life down the road.
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by yazach: 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
hisblud:
no wonder almajiri school is really need for proper comprehension of article. But can show you a video of how islamic cleric are not for peace but war. https://www.nairaland.com/2179033/what-does-islam-stand-really/1#31449679

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmGRshS0PAw

can someone tell me what this one is saying cry cry cry cry
OK Mr! hisblub!! are saying something? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2015
Weah96:

"The worm that's fled hath nature that in time will venom breed."

Your unmitigated delusion will eventually pose a threat to my life down the road.

Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
yazach:

can someone tell me what this one is saying cry cry cry cry
OK Mr! hisblub!! are saying something? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Have you watched the youtube clip how your imamis were busy looking forward to world domination by all means while you were trying to portray the topic as against pastor which the article did not state otherwise. watch it again.
Re: Religious Leader Ask 400 Members To Cut Off Private Parts To Get Close To God by yazach: 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
hisblud:

Have you watched the youtube clip how your imamis were busy looking forward to world domination by all means while you were trying to portray the topic as against pastor which the article did not state otherwise. watch it again.
Did you open your mouth to say something? undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Who Delivers Women By Sucking Their Breasts [PICS+VIDEO] / Shango ~ The God Of Thunder, Lightning & Brimstone / 22 Year Old Man Bursts Into Tears & Questions God On Nigeria Got Talent Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.