Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Me And My Household Will Vote Against APC, LAWMA Is One Of The Reason - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Me And My Household Will Vote Against APC, LAWMA Is One Of The Reason (1105 Views)

Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. / I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Household Will Vote Against APC, LAWMA Is One Of The Reason by lwise(m): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
Me and 3 other registered voters living with me and 9 other registered voters in my compound will surely vote against APC in Lagos.
I can't imagine LAWMA not being effective in their duties after collecting N7500 without coming regularly to empty our waste bin. There were times whereby for 3 consecutive weeks you won't see their truck .

The most annoying thing was when they brought our bill last week of February, just because we haven't paid, they they decided not to empty the waste bin base on the fact that the normal 2 weeks grace for payment has been cancelled by their management.

Also, LASTMA has been on sabbatical leave since late last year. This has caused untold hardship to private car owners in Lagos. You will see yellow buses picking passengers at the middle of the road while LASTMA official act as if nothing unusual is happening. I keep wondering if the law that ban okadas plying express is still effective.
This happens mostly during election period.
Re: Me And My Household Will Vote Against APC, LAWMA Is One Of The Reason by namqul(m): 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
lwise:
Me and 3 other registered voters living with me and 9 other registered voters in my compound will surely vote against APC in Lagos.
I can't imagine LAWMA not being effective in their duties after collecting N7500 monthly without coming regularly to empty our waste bin. There were times whereby for 3 consecutive weeks you won't see their truck .

The most annoying thing was when they brought our bill last week of February, just because we haven't paid, they they decided not to empty the waste bin base on the fact that the normal 2 weeks grace for payment has been cancelled by their management.

Also, LASTMA has been on sabbatical leave since late last year. This has caused untold hardship to private car owners in Lagos. You will see yellow buses picking passengers at the middle of the road while LASTMA official act as if nothing unusual is happening. I keep wondering if the law that ban okadas plying express is still effective.
This happens mostly during election period.
I have decided to vote GEJ till 2019.
Re: Me And My Household Will Vote Against APC, LAWMA Is One Of The Reason by kudoxs(m): 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
oyo is your case

1 Like

Re: Me And My Household Will Vote Against APC, LAWMA Is One Of The Reason by lwise(m): 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
kudoxs:
oyo is your case

Your own case is G and D!!!
Re: Me And My Household Will Vote Against APC, LAWMA Is One Of The Reason by iduzebaba(m): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Never underestimate the stupidity of the clueless- so cos lawman don't come regularly to ur area,u won't vote for APC, no sentiment bro, but if only u realise that voting APC is our last chance of breakin the shackles of corruption and breathin the air of sanity for once since 1960, hmm, I pity some ppl come march28.

1 Like

Re: Me And My Household Will Vote Against APC, LAWMA Is One Of The Reason by itetemi: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
lies.............lies................lies.

a flat pays 800naira per month in my area and every Tuesday, thy pick the bins.

so pdp agent, look for another tori

3 Likes

Re: Me And My Household Will Vote Against APC, LAWMA Is One Of The Reason by 9jatriot(m): 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
7,500?? Haba. Devil may be using PDP lies to make a case for himself while he should be allowed into heaven for an hour to cool off? 7500?? is your compound a community?
Re: Me And My Household Will Vote Against APC, LAWMA Is One Of The Reason by lwise(m): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
itetemi:
lies.............lies................lies.

a flat pays 800naira per month in my area and every Tuesday, thy pick the bins.

so pdp agent, look for another tori

Did I mention a flat undecided
I'm talking about a building,
I'm not a paid agent of any political party,what I said about LAWMA in my area is very true.
I wish you can see the extent at which people in my area were annoyed with their senseless acts.
Re: Me And My Household Will Vote Against APC, LAWMA Is One Of The Reason by Ngwakwe: 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
Corruption is gradually leaving PDP to a safe haven where hypocrisy covers and blinds sense of judgment.
Re: Me And My Household Will Vote Against APC, LAWMA Is One Of The Reason by itetemi: 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
lwise:

I'm not a paid agent of any political party,what I said about LAWMA in my area is very true.
I wish you can see the extent at which people in my area were annoyed with their senseless acts.

pls be realistic, lawma money is paid into the bank and it is after the service has been delivered.you have 100 percent right not to pay the money when you don't get the service.
Re: Me And My Household Will Vote Against APC, LAWMA Is One Of The Reason by Omen100(m): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
lwise:

Dude stop those lies right there, a building irrespective of the occupants pays, N1000 monthly and if yours is different, arrest your landlord or whoever that’s in charge of the collections and payments.
Re: Me And My Household Will Vote Against APC, LAWMA Is One Of The Reason by lwise(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
Omen100:

Dude stop those lies right there, a building irrespective of the occupants pays, N1000 monthly and if yours is different, arrest your landlord or whoever that’s in charge of the collections and payments.

Guy I'm not a kid OK,the bill covers 2 months and its N750 per flat,the whole building pays N7500 every 2 months.
If you are now telling me that bill for a building is N1000,I will need a proof from you cos I'm hearing that for the first time.
Re: Me And My Household Will Vote Against APC, LAWMA Is One Of The Reason by itetemi: 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
lwise:

Guy I'm not a kid OK,the bill covers 2 months and its N750 per flat,the whole building pays N7500 every 2 months.
If you are now telling me that bill for a building is N1000,I will need a proof from you cos I'm hearing that for the first time.

I can't imagine LAWMA not being effective in their duties after collecting [b]N7500 monthly [/b]without coming regularly to empty our waste bin. There were times whereby for 3 consecutive weeks you won't see their truck .

abeg stop your contradictions.before you said 7500 every month, now 7500 every two months.

pls vote whoever you wan vote but not with the misinformation.

(1) (Reply)

Photo :hilarious Photo Of GEJ And GMB Asking For Vote From A Begger . / Fayose Spotted At The Airport. Trying To Travell Out!! / OMG! Checkout This Picture From Yesterday”s Gubernatorial Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.