Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

I Can’t Lose 2015 Presidential Elections — Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Lose 2015 Presidential Elections — Jonathan (355 Views)

Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election / PDP Did Not Lose 2015 Presidential Election – Ciroma / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Lose 2015 Presidential Elections — Jonathan by Ptimes: 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan has said he is confident of winning the forthcoming presidential elections later this month.
The president said in an interview with television channel, Aljazeera, that he has done enough to guarantee victory for him and his ruling Peoples Democratic Party. He said there was no way he could lose the elections.
“I will not lose the election,” the president said when asked whether the decision to postpone the election was informed by the suspicion that he was afraid of losing if the election was held on the previous date.
Asked again if he would accept defeat and bow out gracefully if he loses, the President declared “I will win the election”.
see more................
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/177901-i-cant-lose-2015-presidential-elections-jonathan.html
Re: I Can’t Lose 2015 Presidential Elections — Jonathan by psucc(m): 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
If only wishes were horses!!
Re: I Can’t Lose 2015 Presidential Elections — Jonathan by olas24u(f): 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
He wants to destroy the democracy.

(1) (Reply)

AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damages / A Reply To Patience Faka Jonathan / How Often Do You Pray For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.