Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

The Golden Globes : Who Wore What? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Golden Globes : Who Wore What? (4357 Views)

Primetime Emmy Awards - Who Wore What / Oscar Fashion - Who Wore What / Video Music Awards 2009:Who Wore What.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Golden Globes : Who Wore What? by iice(f): 8:26am On Jan 14, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I think Drew is in a phase with her hair (prolly mid life crises or sumfin), wtf is that? shocked

my sentiments exactly

Angie's dress is sort of similar to the one she wore to the Critic's Choice awards undecided
Re: The Golden Globes : Who Wore What? by spikedcylinder: 8:42am On Jan 14, 2009
iice:

Angie's dress is sort of similar to the one she wore to the Critic's Choice awards undecided

Oh I didn't watch the CCA's but is it this dress?

Re: The Golden Globes : Who Wore What? by iice(f): 8:55am On Jan 14, 2009
Yup. . .i meant similar in the color and simplicity.
Re: The Golden Globes : Who Wore What? by spikedcylinder: 9:12am On Jan 14, 2009
I agree, they are similar. Same style too.
Re: The Golden Globes : Who Wore What? by iice(f): 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2009
Am hearing good comments about Cameron Diaz's dress undecided
Re: The Golden Globes : Who Wore What? by spikedcylinder: 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2009
From where? She looked like a waif! undecided
Re: The Golden Globes : Who Wore What? by iice(f): 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2009
from e! and inside edition. . .something about haute couture undecided
Re: The Golden Globes : Who Wore What? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 16, 2009
What the heck is Slumdog Millionaire's Freida Pinto wearing??
Renee never disappoints!!! cheesy
Re: The Golden Globes : Who Wore What? by Sapphic: 9:38am On Jan 16, 2009
iice:

Am hearing good comments about Cameron Diaz's dress undecided

The dress was a good dress. It just did nothing for her. undecided
Re: The Golden Globes : Who Wore What? by iice(f): 10:09am On Jan 16, 2009
I didn't like the dress, i don't know if it's the color, the structure of the bottom part (i did like the top part)?
Re: The Golden Globes : Who Wore What? by spikedcylinder: 6:54am On Jan 19, 2009
The dress was horrible on her jare. She looked like a small boy in drag. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Italian Suits And A Waistcoat Cravate For Just N27,500 / Feb 11 Ladies Dress Sense And Pose Style You Can Rock / 2022 Agbada Styles - Latest Agbada Designs And Styles For Men In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.