Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,267 members, 7,954,039 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections (14462 Views)

Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo / Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) / Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by temmy3723(m): 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nigeria we hail thee. Country that full with thousands of confuse people. Are we sure the election will even hold at all? undecided

1 Like

Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by Lildreezy(m): 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
forget all the initial gragra from the opposition party, GEJ and the pdp saw this coming, thats why they asked to postpone it. Using security as an excuse was just to save them from outright embarrasment.
Jega is not being straight foward here, why assure nigerians when these things are yet to be on ground?
May the best man win tho!

1 Like

Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by Awwal1st(m): 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
Alright
Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by sosanova: 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lol...elections will be postponed again by this court judgement...3 weeks to print ballot papers....Bubari no go fit sleep over this kind news

1 Like

Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by temmy3723(m): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
Oh my God first to comment
Azonto dance all the way
Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by Smartresult(f): 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
Gej must, no interim govt or poll shift anymore.
Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by darepoju(m): 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
By the way who is YTD or do dey call them self..... Where are they from?... Cos am just hearing of that party now undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by azimibraun: 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
Believe any rumour...... It started like a rumour now its beoming manifest. These guys realy mean it that elections will not hold.

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by abdul4new(m): 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
ichidodo:
This is the stage the FG should go secret service espionage and sh**t on Thieffnubu....beca dat cat is rich enough to corrupt critical staff in INEC.
are you sure you are following this tread? because its seems you just wake up from a deep slumber... dumb

1 Like

Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by NnamdiN: 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
lol whether or not he has a hand in this, I just love GEJ....that man is a bag of tricks...They say he's clueless but ma nigger is always 5 steps ahead. To all those APC demons that stole ballot papers and are waiting to thumbprint all of them, use them and vote for ya papa and mama lwkmd...lemme quickly inform my prospective presiding officers that any ballot paper without YDP,(our newest game changer party) should be used to wrap weed and share the weed amongst APC party agents lol

3 Likes

Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
A new political party which is a branch of PDP.

This satanic party called PDP are looking for every way to make sure the elections are postponed.

God pass them!

Sai Buhari!
pls I don't know what to tell you, but pls don't ever in your life insult gej here I have warn u

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by yehmi01(m): 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nigeria and mediocrity are words that are always together.

Honestly I don't have faith in this system any more.

We have adults that act like children.

Is INEC an institution filled with primary school children.

Why must we always have things like this.

We have countries that build rockets and space ship to send people to the moon and can't afford to make mistakes

What in Gods name is so hard in printing that you missed out one party in the first place, the matter of PVC is still a major issue that we have not still solved and now you are adding this.

Now my question is WHY NOW.

What if elections had happened Feb14 woukd we be saying this.

Where has the party been all this while to clarify this.

Where has the judge also been all this while.

What gives us the impression that if they print another one they will not miss out APC or PDP then another drammer will start all over again.

Personally I am disappointed in their generation they have given us a very bad image in the sight if the world.

Basic things to humans is a lot to archive in Nigeria. angry sad sad

3 Likes

Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by adeoladele(m): 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
Eba mi ke Halleluyah
Front page for the first time
something good is going to happen to me soon.
Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by Beedude(m): 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
I wish dis election is long gone.. Boring stories day in day out embarassed
Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by msdos1(m): 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
Who is INEC? Is he a man or a woman? Anyway, I dnt know cos I am in Afghanistan.
Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
Frankmishael:
pls I don't know what to tell you, but pls don't ever in your life insult gej here I have warn u
who is this fool? You dey craze?

1 Like

Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
I don't think the fact that a party is registered by INEC should automatically mean that they have to be on the ballot. If the party has no candidates, logically, there shouldn't be a reason to put their logo on the ballot.

Reprinting ballot papers at this late stage is totally inconveniencing to INEC.
Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by flerKys(f): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
COPIEED

..... Food for thoughts....

It is alarming reading all sorts of passionate but absurd comments online
Clearly many have not grasped the essence of democracy

DJ... o ya... Track 5:

Pause please
Be calm and think deep
You are making a huge mistake of perception
This is not a game... This is your life please!

The issue is not Jonathan versus Buhari
It is not primarily about them
It is primarily about YOU
This election is about your future

This is not Chelsea versus Arsenal...No!
Neither is it Real Madrid versus Barcelona...No!
This is bigger than El Classico
This is not a game... This is your life please!

It is "you today" versus "you tomorrow"
Your "now" versus your "future"
Your ONE life... your aspirations...
Your dreams

We have turned this election into a game
People passionately defending their "team"
Jonathan versus Buhari ke?
No, people, it is actually "you today" versus "you tomorrow"

Democracy is about your self interest
Think about yourself
Think about your future
Then vote for the candidate who best represents your personal aspirations

Not your ethnic team
Not your religious team
Not because someone is playing "humble and gentle"
But because of your real personal interest

Who is likely to make my life better?
In a way that really impacts me?
Be ye not deceived any longer
Vote wisely... in your own best interest

Last time, you voted in sympathy for Jonathan
This time, vote in sympathy for YOUR SELF INTEREST

DJ... abeg... Track 6:

Naira is crying... now it's more than N200 to $1
But e no concern you because... "I don't need dollars na"
Right now you don't understand the full implication
Because you can still afford data to write your misguided comments online...abi?

But the day of reckoning is coming soon
When you want to build that your house, your eye go clear
When you wan' buy floor tiles, your eye go open
When you wan' buy cement you go wake up

God forbid... you get illness wey serious pass malaria
That is when you will know the full implication
You wan' buy moto one day? You will understand N250 to $1
Eeee... That day is coming when you must pay your child's school fees!

It is not a joke... Is your life a joke?
Dream big for your future
Your life deserves better than this endless drift
It is less about them... it is more about YOU
Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
who is this fool? You dey caze?
watch and see your self in d next 24hrs
Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
adeoladele:
Preparations for the March 28 and April 11 elections may have suffered a major setback, as a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja has ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to include the Young Democratic Party, YDP in the lists of its duly registered political parties.

By this judgement, INEC would be required to reprint new ballot papers for the elections which is three weeks away.

Justice Ahmed Muhammed delivered the judgment in Abuja on Wednesday.

So, this is how the game is played.

Well, all I will say is....In Nigeria....we do not do things the right way. We always prefer to do things in such a way that millions of people's lives are put at risk. We are really not a good people.

I am not proud of my country at this moment. If we cannot prepare properly for an election, if we cannot iron out little problems on time, if people prefer to use loopholes....

Oh well, Nigeria is not ready for democracy. I did not say it is not ready to vote, or to from parties, nor do I mean that if APC wins things would be better. They won't. Nigeria....simply is not ready for democracy.
Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by biggerboyc(m): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
watch this video and see reasons why goodlmight not win the next election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofaf_kicr6g
Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
Frankmishael:
watch and see your self in d next 24hrs
see threat o! You dey maadt?

1 Like

Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
see threat o! You dey maadt?
we shall see.
Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by kay5922: 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
kennygee:
Na by now them wan dey re print ballot papers, why is INEC being disorganized, this is not the JEGA of 2011 0.

grin grin
Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
Frankmishael:
we shall see.
see where? Ya head dey mental?

1 Like

Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
see where? Ya head dey mental?
we go know who dey mental next 24hrs
Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by shawn3586(m): 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
Which one come b YDP agn 4 god sake

Na wa oo
Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by olas24u(f): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
very expensive election
Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
Frankmishael:
we go know who dey mental next 24hrs
ok I dey wait!

Oponu rada rada

1 Like

Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by wonlasewonimi: 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
NnamdiN:
lol whether or not he has a hand in this, I just love GEJ....that man is a bag of tricks...They say he's clueless but ma nigger is always 5 steps ahead. To all those APC demons that stole ballot papers and are waiting to thumbprint all of them, use them and vote for ya papa and mama lwkmd...lemme quickly inform my prospective presiding officers that any ballot paper without YDP,(our newest game changer party) should be used to wrap weed and share the weed amongst APC party agents lol

He is still very clueless only that he is the sole signatory to the chequeing account that the convicts he surrounds himself with gets paid from. They are using their garnered skills, experience and knowledge to guide him.
Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by dunkem21(m): 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
Re: INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections by Ringjunior(m): 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
Assuming the election hold as it was planed, what will be fate of the so called party

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 50 Residents In Zamfara Communities / Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah / MKO Abiola's Children Accuse Kola And Wuraola Of Diverting Their Inheritance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.