Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa (27098 Views)

Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom / Cultists Rape DELSU Undergraduates During Initiation / Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by moonnstar(f): 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
dre11:
What is she doing around 11pm when she knows the environment might be dangerous at dead in the night and that's when this guys would have perfect their act
ur eye de pain u ne?she go visit ha frnd.
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
fairygeh:
No it doesn't justify her being raped but be logical please,would You leave your house door open at night because you feel you are not exposed to any danger i.e thieves. leaving your house door open doesn't justify thieves coming in but would u foolishly leave it open?
Bottom line. A lady should know that walking alone at that time of the night is hella dangerous.we should take precaution steps.It's such a pity she was raped tho
And this is coming from a woman Please, answer for the men supporting and justifying rape here; are you not humans, are you animals? Because, except in cases where a guy is sick in the head, his sister's or mother's unclothedness can't get him aroused rather a turn off and as such, a woman you got no feelings for can't turn you on especially in a case like this: RAPE shocked

1 Like

Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by 50calibre(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
chimkaire:
I see how sane you are. You can't tell me to shut-up or are you sostupid you can't drop your rape-glorifying-comment, dun.ce. He is the real man (Buygala) not you preys, choke on it. Anything justifies rape? Give reasons why it is justified and watch your whole female lineage suffer it or you buzz off kiss undecided cool

Lol you should shut up because you're talking shi*t!!

I guess the term "real man" exists in your dictionary but fortunately, it doesn't exist in mine. Every man is a man to me, perhaps with varying temperaments & behaviours.

If you have a daughter, best advice her on how to stay safe outside because your rants won't do you much good... As you can see, stupi*diyy sometimes carries a heavy price.

I don't joke with safety, better safe than sorry & I don't fail to emphasise it to my relatives so once again, shut up!!

1 Like

Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
Airforce1:

Chei

And you no dey quick vex o
I am impatient with airheads. Imagine quoting me to spew sh.it undecided
If he quotes me yet again, to die. Shamefully with whimper's his portion angry

1 Like

Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Airforce1(m): 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
chimkaire:
I am impatient with airheads. Imagine quoting me to spew sh.it undecided
If he quotes me yet again, to die. Shamefully with whimper's his portion angry

forgive him please cheesy
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
50calibre:

Lol you should shut up because you're talking shi*t!!

I guess the term "real man" exists in your dictionary but fortunately, it doesn't exist in mine. Every man is a man to me, perhaps with varying temperaments & behaviours.

If you have a daughter, best advice her on how to stay safe outside because your rants won't do you much good... As you can see, stupi*diyy sometimes carries a heavy price.

I don't joke with safety, better safe than sorry & I don't fail to emphasise it to my relatives so once again, shut up!!
Get behind me, evil-doer! You are as brainless as can be, you know. And you can't tell me anything, you can only ask, eleribu. For your information, rape can never be justified, if so, why do you do it in secrecy and why is there penalty for it under the law? Shove your ideas down your ass and change your ways lest your evil deeds catch up with you. His royal Lewdness undecided

1 Like

Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
Airforce1:

forgive him please cheesy
He's a Leper. And doesn't know it so he gotta be quarantined grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by bamite(m): 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
buygala:

You still haven't answered my question smiley

Yes or no?
my friend! There's nothing wrong with him asking that question, she could have avoided it by not walking around at such odd hours. Why would u over speed with a car that has no brakes?
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by ebosse(m): 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
freecocoa:
What is all this biko nu? Even if that lady had walked in nakid, it is her right and her body, for feck's sakes have some self control, why don't ladies go about r*ping all the men walking the streets with nothing but boxer shorts on? You think sexy abs can't turn a woman on?

Don't justify r*pe please, men have been seduced by women and they succeeded in resisting, your body is subject to you, exercise control.

Okay, no P... Keep encouraging them...

This is like a dude coming to the core north to scream GEJ for life ( The right to choose right), there's a strong chance of him going home almost dead.

Y do u lock your door b4 going out ... Based on what U wrote up there, if I say u should lock your doors b4 going out u would reply by saying "Don't justify stealing please"...

I hate criminals!!! Rapist, thieves, murderers e.t.c and I believe they all deserve to be punished but I'm not naive , so I don't put myself in a position where I become an easy target.

A 'Post' is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by 50calibre(m): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
chimkaire:
Get behind me, evil-doer! You are as brainless as can be, you know. And you can't tell me anything, you can only ask, eleribu. For your information, rape can never be justified, if so, why do you do it in secrecy and why is there penalty for it under the law? Shove your ideas down your ass and change your ways lest your evil deeds catch up with you. His royal Lewdness undecided

Calm down girl!! grin I wasn't justifying rap*e. If you set emotions aside and reason rationally, you'd get it.

However I don't see that happening, your under-utilised brain won't let you do that. grin stupi*dity has already been programmed into your head to override any sensibility.

No hope!! So enjoy.

1 Like

Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by freecocoa(f): 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
ebosse:

Okay, no P... Keep encouraging them...

This is like a dude coming to the core north to scream GEJ for life ( The right to choose right), there's a strong chance of him going home almost dead.

Y do u lock your door b4 going out ... Based on what U wrote up there, if I say u should lock your doors b4 going out u would reply by saying "Don't justify stealing please"...

I hate criminals!!! Rapist, thieves, murderers e.t.c and I believe they all deserve to be punished but I'm not naive , so I don't put myself in a position where I become an easy target.

A 'Post' is enough for the wise.
Your post is just really sad.

Who am I encouraging? I'm telling you self control is the most important thing here and you are saying I'm encouraging them? I can't deal please.
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by ijustdey: 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
post=31305151:
But what's that girl doing on the road by that time 11pm

Exactly......

She knows how dangerous that area is and she still have the boldness to stay till around 11pm before she heads back home
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by ijustdey: 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
moonnstar:
ur eye de pain u ne?she go visit ha frnd.

Why didn't she sleep at the friend house when she see its that late......

Dear, prevention is best
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by MistadeRegal(m): 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
sirRiddy:
Click like for GMB
click share for GEJ

We are still watching you and your comment.

Hundreds of your friends may not like this.
Be the first to click "like"
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
50calibre:

Calm down girl!! grin I wasn't justifying rap*e. If you set emotions aside and reason rationally, you'd get it.

However I don't see that happening, your under-utilised brain won't let you do that. grin stupi*dity has already been programmed into your head to override any sensibility.

No hope!! So enjoy.
You are the fool here. Is it completely lost on you? Anyway, it's expected. Lemme remind you, you came attacking a post agains Rape! Or you are so dimwitted you have forgotten or Karma is about exposing you? Take your beastly self to your close female relatives and that's your undoing, take it from me. Agbara gbuo gi there for quoting me. Ask your self what you have achieved by quoting me, cretin sad undecided

Inglorious fool, bring it on. I will teach you how to pin your momma down since that's your stock-in-trade. K'oni da fun iyalaya eeeee, oponu, arindin, gbewudani oshi angry

1 Like

Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by emitheo(m): 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
dre11:

Wetin she don do d guys b4?
This is not a random rape case abeg
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by brosprophet(m): 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
sirRiddy:
Click like for GMB
click share for GEJ
u sure say ur brain dey work?
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by 50calibre(m): 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
chimkaire:
[s]You are the fool here. Is it completely lost on you? Anyway, it's expected. Lemme remind you, you came attacking a post agains Rape! Or you are so dimwitted you have forgotten or Karma is about exposing you? Take your beastly self to your close female relatives and that's your undoing, take it from me. Agbara gbuo gi there for quoting me. Ask your self what you have achieved by quoting me, cretin sad undecided

Inglorious fool, bring it on. I will teach you how to pin your momma down since that's your stock-in-trade. K'oni da fun iyalaya eeeee, oponu, arindin, gbewudani oshi [/s] angry

Hahahahahahaha this is classic ill-train & ill-cultured Nigerian girl.. Straight out of the cave. grin look at your saggy brea*st dangling from side to side as you walk around nud*e grin return to your cave, your children are starting to bludgeon each other on the head with stones hahahaha

Seriously, this is why guys run away for girls like you.. You're no good, just raw & unrefined.

I'm immune to your rants, so please take your uncouthness someplace else, class is over!! I don't waste my time trying to impart knowledge on daft & unwilling students.

1 Like

Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by ebosse(m): 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
freecocoa:
Your post is just really sad.

Who am I encouraging? I'm telling you self control is the most important thing here and you are saying I'm encouraging them? I can't deal please.

Even a kid knows self-control is everything..

No! Your words were crystal clear.. You were actually accusing me of 'Justifying rape' for chipping in a little advice.

Well, have fun advising nairaland girls to do what U wouldn't do.

Bye!
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
50calibre:

Hahahahahahaha this is classic ill-train & ill-cultured Nigerian girl.. Straight out of the cave. grin look at your saggy brea*st dangling from side to side as you walk around nud*e grin return to your cave, your children are starting to bludgeon each other on the head with stones hahahaha

Seriously, this is why guys run away for girls like you.. You're no good, just raw & unrefined.

I'm immune to your rants, so please take your uncouthness someplace else, class is over!! I don't waste my time trying to impart knowledge on daft & unwilling students.
I will never and can never learn from a first class fool. Why not justify your argument? Justify rape, here and watch what happens to your ill-fated female lineage. Oh, I'm unrefined? How about your intrusion rudely quoting me? Why did you not quote a man like you if you are one? Goes a long way to show ill mannered you are and it's well known you look down on women, Idiot. Ogun l'oma pa e danu, nwa mmafu. Ihere megbuokwa gi there. Are you mad? Who the *uck do you think you are? If you have a good upbringing, you won't turn out the ogre you are. Omo ale, oshi. Quote me some, oke mkpi angry
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by 50calibre(m): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
chimkaire:
I will never and can never learn from a first class fool. Why not justify your argument? Justify rape, here and watch what happens to your ill-fated female lineage. Oh, I'm unrefined? How about your intrusion rudely quoting me? Why did you not quote a man like you if you are one? Goes a long way to show ill mannered you are and it's well known you look down on women, Idiot. Ogun l'oma pa e danu, nwa mmafu. Ihere megbuokwa gi there. Are you mad? Who the *uck do you think you are? If you have a good upbringing, you won't turn out the ogre you are. Omo ale, oshi. Quote me some, oke mkpi angry

Ok you win!! Are you happy? grin seeing your limited reasoning, I'm reluctant to turn this into a prolonged back & forth, it's pointless!

Now move on, you're boring me.

The message has been passed across, if you're too retar*ded to comprehend it, then it's not my fault.

1 Like

Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
50calibre:

Ok you win!! Are you happy? grin seeing your limited reasoning, I'm reluctant to turn this into a prolonged back & forth, it's pointless!

Now move on, you're boring me.

The message has been passed across, if you're too retar*ded to comprehend it, then it's not my fault.
shocked Your powers of comprehension is fickle, sadly. Are denying you are abundantly unrefined and unredeemably rude? Maybe, in your haste to quote another woman while avoiding to quote a real man, your brain got shut and the zombie in you reared. Now, scamper off, ezi Bida. Muna gi anoghi same league, ohuru nwanyi pu ike. Justify rape, I say or keep quite. You rant like a deranged hag, oloriburuku angry. You are delusional, I hope any wise fellow around you (if there ever will be, cos, light and darkness got nothing in common) will take note and call the psychiatry on you. Sicko.

1 Like

Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by midasbliss(f): 11:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
kayciano:
Its NORMAL in BAYELSA...
RAPISTS are ubiquitous
In fact the GOV. is tired..

3 THINGS, u must know about BY are..
1) Rape is ubiquitous.
2)Suicide missions abound.
3)GEJ's presence not FELT much
Stop ni!
Do U Stay In Bayelsa?
E Get Where D Above Mentioned No Dey?
U Say Suicide Like U Hear It Happen Everyday.
Bayelsa Is Just A Gloomy Nd Quiet State.
GEJ is nt the governor.
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by anorld(m): 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
buygala:

You still haven't answered my question smiley

Yes or no?
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by IYANGBALI: 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
dre11:
What is she doing around 11pm when she knows the environment might be dangerous at dead in the night and that's when this guys would have perfect their act
you sound like a rapist,you are a risk to ladies,including old women and babies,you should be closely monitored 24/7
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 12:05am On Mar 05, 2015
pikin wey stay out for the time wey nobody suppose dey she go see wetin nobody suppose see
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 05, 2015
buygala:

Is that what you will ask your mother or sister if she had been the rape victim? undecided

Even if she was walking around 3am, that doesn't in any way justify her being raped angry

Is dat the best advise u'd giv 2 ur sister?
U'd allow her walk on the street by 3am and think she'e in paradise where nothing bad happens?
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Abraham2013(m): 1:54am On Mar 05, 2015
buygala:

Is that what you will ask your mother or sister if she had been the rape victim? undecided

Even if she was walking around 3am, that doesn't in any way justify her being raped angry

Bros cool down, I understand ur point. But as someone who leaves in yenagoa, dat area is a dead zone. D said area is very close to a jetty and it very lonely @ nite. Even as a guy, I dare not drive my car near dat area @ nite 4 any reason talkless of walking. Having said dat, dere is neva a reason to rape a gal, buh d kind of guys dat hang out in dat area r d types who tink like animals. Infact I can bet most fishes in d water nearby r more intelligent dat those guys. Worst of it all, dere is no address in dat neighbourhood, so gud luck to d police finding d other accomplice.
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 05, 2015
Please do the same thing katie did in "I spit on your grave 2"
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by ignis: 6:00am On Mar 05, 2015
Something have to be done.....
Re: GANG RAPE: Suspected Cultists Rape 18-year-old Girl At Gunpoint In Bayelsa by silhouette19: 6:36am On Mar 05, 2015
Nigeria should be pruned of its bad eggs!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Kidnapped My Neice To Extort Money From My Stingy Uncle – Suspect (photo) / Julius Alagwu, UNIZIK Student Stabbed To Death / Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.