Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,486 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Rent My House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Rent My House (566 Views)

Please Who Can Explain This Visible Cracks On My House Wall / DIY Construction Of My House In PH. / The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rent My House by dubemcapital(m): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
Capital shelters and construction Ltd
97 Chime Avenue new heaven,
Enugu.
04|03|2015

Sir/madam,

OPPORTUNITY TO LET/ MANAGE RENTAL APARTMENTS

We write to ask for the opportunity to manage your rental Apartment(s)/Estate; thereby standing in with you as the Estate Manager in-charge of letting your Apartment(s).

Capital shelter and construction company limited specialized on Building Construction, Real Estate management and Estate surveying, our experience in this profession has helped us to know the heart beat of almost all the Landlord which is to have a responsible tenant(s) moreover, many staffs of cooperate bodies and responsible independent cooperate personals have lamented over time the pressing need of a peaceful and comfortable apartment for abode. So we took it upon ourselves to meet this difficult need by giving a special attention to the career profession in order to achieve this goal for our dear clients.

Sir, we are particularly interested and fit in sourcing prospective tenants who are morally and financially responsible enough to fulfill their obligations as at when due and promptly; as we have a supervisory role to play considering this a project.
Sir, we are readily available, capable and committed to serve you excellently at all time but cannot achieve all this without your permission.
thanks for your kind compliance as we expect your letter of acceptance/permission in this regard.

yours faithfully

MANAGEMENT

Re: Rent My House by chaarly(m): 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
nice

(1) (Reply)

A SINGLE ROOM SELF CONTAINED - KITCHEN / BATH @ THOMAS ESTATE AJAH 200K / 18 Plots Use For Hotel, Shop And Office At Toyin Street / Clean and geniue Property Still Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.