Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Nairalnders Pls Help, Pls !!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalnders Pls Help, Pls !!! (488 Views)

This Man Is In Total Mess...help Pls!!! / Help!! Pls Where Can I Get APC Form? Just Ported From PDP / March 28, 2015 Presidential Election: A Nairalnders Projections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalnders Pls Help, Pls !!! by Aldrickay: 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
Actually i realy need your help, it sounds funny but am kinda confuse, am a university student and am really in need of money i.e am broke, a have an uncle who loves me so much, i mean if i send him a text message about been in need of money he will eventually respond, but the problem is how do i compose this message to make it real and touching, pls help..

Just compose a short message with any of the below topic which i can send to him abeg..

Topic of the message is:

1) We are paying for practical to be held on wednessday nextweek, failure to attend you wont be able to write your exam.
2) Am financially down and our exams is at the conner...
3) If you have any topic you fill it will be more effective, pls use it, its also welcome....tnks
Re: Nairalnders Pls Help, Pls !!! by morethanadoll(f): 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
Everything that you have already stated sounds good enough. You may also state that you will repay him as soon as you can? I hope that he helps you out for this since it is important and involves your degree. Good luck to you!

(1) (Reply)

Military Moves To Liberate Bama / Jega's Stand On This Election **unveiled*** / We’re Sure Of Victory — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.