Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

The 10 Silliest Answers Ever Given In A Telephone Interview - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The 10 Silliest Answers Ever Given In A Telephone Interview (562 Views)

If Given One Option, Who Will You Save? / What Is The Silliest Question You've Been Asked Before / Fuel Scarcity Has Given Us Another Alternative Of Charging Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Silliest Answers Ever Given In A Telephone Interview by workgist: 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
Before the main event of a face-to-face interview, it isn’t uncommon for companies to narrow down the pool of candidates by conducting an initial telephone interview.

Having spoken to recruiters who have conducted thousands of telephone interviews, I’ve compiled a list of 10 of my favourite silly answers they have received to the simplest of questions.

Q. What don’t you like about your current job?

A. “Where do I start? The early starts, the people I work with, the commute, my crappy computer, the lack of decent coffee in the kitchen, do you want anymore?”

Q. What is your biggest weakness?

A. “Scotch.”..................http://www.workgist.com/the-10-silliest-answers-ever-given-in-a-telephone-interview/

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Wins Presidential Election. / Jonathan! And Gmb's Conversation / The Truth And The Nigerian Bloggers Version. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.