Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

What Is The Silliest Question You've Been Asked Before - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The Silliest Question You've Been Asked Before (866 Views)

What's The Weirdest Question You've Ever Been Asked? / Hilarious Question You've Never Thought About / Whats The Silliest Offence You've Ever Been Charged\delayed For By VIO/POLICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Silliest Question You've Been Asked Before by hfinest1(m): 8:16pm On May 28, 2015
yesterday, i heard the silliest question of my life... they just started sellin fuel at d filling station at my area, so i quickly rushed dere with my gallon in hand and joined the queue of ppl waiting to buy fuel. that is how one of my guys arnd d area saw me n greeted me then asked "guy, you wan buy fuel" then i replied with the most serious face ever 'no ooo... na vodka i wan buy, shebi na here dem say dem dey sell vodka na' the guy n evryone around us burst onto serious laughter...

share urs
Re: What Is The Silliest Question You've Been Asked Before by CountDracula(m): 8:21pm On May 28, 2015
As I wan board bus today we dey for queue, one guy wey I knw bfor come dey chat wit me, its been a while so we had nthng to say, him come ask me say na bus I wan take? I jus look am smile I been wan insult am but it wud b rude, I jus say yes
Re: What Is The Silliest Question You've Been Asked Before by winetapper: 8:22pm On May 28, 2015
Nah watin appen yester day you de post.. grin You are strong
Re: What Is The Silliest Question You've Been Asked Before by nairalife2013(m): 8:32pm On May 28, 2015
If any member of my household ask me if I need dessert or fruits before or after my regular meals! My wife asked dat once or twice before, I just jokingly answered, no - I dont need it- jane bought me some fruits already at work" she laffd and doesn't asked again unless she wants to playfully taunt and cajole me into pursuing her to her bedroom to have her hotly and frenzily layed...

Jane is one young girl at work who has bn incurably freindly with me, tho no attachments and I call her 'my number two'
Re: What Is The Silliest Question You've Been Asked Before by seankafor(m): 9:03pm On May 28, 2015
carried water to the bathroom. My sis aked me whether i wan bath, i siad no,mastubate
Re: What Is The Silliest Question You've Been Asked Before by Truth24(m): 9:30pm On May 28, 2015
nairalife2013:
If any member of my household ask me if I need deserts or fruits before or after my regular meals! My wife asked dat once or twice before, I just jokingly answered, no - I dont need it- jane bought me some fruits already at work" she laffd and doesn't asked again unless she wants to playfully taunt and cajole me into pursuing her to her bedroom to have her hotly and frenzily layed...

Jane is one young girl at work who has bn incurably freindly with me, tho no attachments and I call her 'my number two'
*Yawns*
Re: What Is The Silliest Question You've Been Asked Before by hfinest1(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2015
Truth24:

*Yawns*
*yawns louder and stretch* can u explain wat d guy said to me? cos i dnt understand any language aside english... seems d guy no dey naija... abeg u undastand wetin him talk
Re: What Is The Silliest Question You've Been Asked Before by braveheart99(m): 3:14am On May 29, 2015
I dressed up, looking good n ready to go work then my neighbour saw me n asked 'guy u dey comot ' I replied 'nooo, I wan go shit '

(1) (Reply)

How You Feel When You Are Through With Your. BVN / When You Photograhper Has Masters In Photography (pics) / Lets Play This Game!! Who Do You Think Murdered The Boss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.