Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

"Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose (36110 Views)

Reason Jega Will Be Removed As INEC Chairman / Jega Will Not Be Illegally Sacked- Supervising Minister Of Information / Femi Fani-kayode Allegation, A Sign That Jega Will Go. (punch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has described outbursts of the All Progressives Congress (APC) over the possible removal of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Chairman, Prof Attahiru Jega as “mere comedy,” saying; “President Goodluck Jonathan can sack Jega if he wishes and if he does, heavens will not fall.”

The governor, who said the APC should stop acting as if Nigeria belongs to the party, added that; “by turning themselves to advocates and defenders of the INEC chairman, the APC and its agents have shown that they have a deal with Jega to manipulate the elections and that the deal will be frustrated if he is asked to leave office.”

Governor Fayose said in a release issued on Wednesday, and signed by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, that “removal of Jega and any other appointees of the

Federal Government is a prerogative of the president, which no one can question, provided laid down rules are followed.”

He said the position expressed by the House of Representatives was that of the APC members in the House, urging that “the APC lawmakers should rather pay attention to the ill-health of their party’s presidential candidate, Major General Mohammadu Buhari (rtd), whose whereabouts is now a mystery.”

The governor described Jega as partisan, saying; “By his actions and utterances, Jega had already demonstrated his bias in support of the APC. For instance, how can Jega explain the 80 percent distribution of

Permanent Voters Card (PVC) in Boko Haram ravaged Borno and Yobe States while less than 40 percent distributed in Lagos as at February 7 that the election was postponed?”

He said; “It is on record that Prof Maurice Iwu was asked to proceed on terminal leave two months to the end of his tenure? Is Jega not a beneficiary of Iwu’s removal? So if Iwu was asked to go on terminal leave before the expiration of his tenure for Jega to assume office, what difference does it make if Jega too is asked to proceed on terminal leave before the expiration of his tenure?”

Speaking further, Governor Fayose said; “it is the president that can determine whether or not Jega will go on the mandatory three months terminal leave which should commence on March 8, and if the president decides that the INEC chairman should go on terminal leave, what can the APC loudmouths do?

They boasted before the postponement of the elections that they would go on street protests, but did they do anything? They made noise when Justice Isa Ayo Salami was removed from office as president of the Court of Appeal, what did their noise amount to? “Therefore, let me say it categorically that the noise being made by the APC and their agents will amount to nothing because if thepresident removes Jega today, heavens will not fall.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=107571

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by MabraO: 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
Foooolish foool u better pay me my money, instead if running ur mouth without caution

199 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
cool

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by Arch1: 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Fayose

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by gregg2: 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Jega has obviously compromised
but he should not be sacked though

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by GboyegaD(m): 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
I think this guy is trying to steal the show from the president. It is high time our journalists stopped paying attention to him as he's losing his sanity of late.

177 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by Alimtoheeb(m): 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
What the hell is d problem of this man, he keep on jumping from one place to another, i dont think he has lay his hand on any project since he assume position dat he will surely be taken away from him when the Game CHANGER come to position. What is his problem. I see skeleton in his cupboard.

111 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by Obrigardo: 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
This man is a shame to our politics and democracy

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by kestolove95(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
One of d 3 idiots dat has made our president to continue loose his supporters evriday...

138 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by kestolove95(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
MabraO:
Foooolish foool u better pay me my money, instead if running ur mouth without caution
hahahahaha...dix guy u funny aswr...him dey own u ne?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by CharliParker: 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
THIS MAD MAN AGAIN
NEXT PLS

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by kheart(m): 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
All hail d chief tout/agbero of Nigeria.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by LasgidyPort: 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
This Fayose is an embarrassment to the position of a governor he occupies. He just can't keep his ignorant mouth shut.

Fayose will be a typical case study for years to come of the type of person that should never be voted into any elective post.

The acclaimed learned people of Ekiti really goofed on this one.

128 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by wise0ne: 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
nice One, there are no sacred cows and scape goats, let the needful be done

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by nwafuluozoh: 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
Exactly! Fayose understands Nigerian politics wella. Obasanjo and the other overnight saints did worse and heavens didn't fall.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
Fayose is a lawless ediot. Listen to him at your own peril.

Next!!

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by phlemzy: 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
I raise my left yansh for the people under the rulership of Ifayose!!!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by otokx(m): 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
Freedom of speech

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by Eggcelent(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
This guy may go down in the history of Nigeria as the most divisive governor.

14 Likes

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
gregg2:
Jega has obviously compromised
he should be sacked

FIXED

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by poundlander: 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
isn't Jega the same man that conducted the election he (Fayose) won (whether rigged or not)?

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by pendy79: 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
It's clear the kind of advise the president receives.

9 Likes

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by WilyWily: 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
APC don Suffer

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by itetemi: 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
he knows without rigging,jonathan is a goner.i pity jonathan.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by stabillo(m): 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
APC should explain thier relationship with JEGA ..
but seriously, Heavens won't fall if he's sacked/removed

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by owobokiri(m): 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
But why did Jonathan leave it so late? What was he thinking all àlong?
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by henryangelo: 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Did he say anything so bad to what Amechi or even what buhari has said so far

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by NDPVF(m): 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
[s]
MabraO:
[/s]Child of anger and hate,guess you are allegic to facts.But guess what?,Fayose will continue to give people like you sleepless night

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by NDPVF(m): 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
[s]
GboyegaD:
I think this guy is trying to steal the show from the president. It is high time our journalists stopped paying attention to him as he's losing his sanity of late.
[/s]Unfortunately the media won't stop paying paying attention to him,because he has proven to the entire Nigerians and the world at large that he can unravel every move APC makes,by the reason of him bursting Bubuhaha's interview saga.
BTW,if the media should stop paying to him,a governor,are they gonna pay attention to an unlettered ediot like you,who can't even afford to change cloth talk more of paying the media. Mtchwww! Nansanse.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by RexIdogen: 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
I tot this guy is a gov? How come he's not concentrating in his duties, n try to better his people's lives?

4 Likes

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by NDPVF(m): 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
[s]
Alimtoheeb:
What the hell is d problem of this man, he keep on jumping from one place to another, i dont think he has lay his hand on any project since he assume position dat he will surely be taken away from him when the Game CHANGER come to position. What is his problem. I see skeleton in his cupboard.
[/s]Are you having heart attack already?.Just get ready to use ratark as soon Gej is announced the winner.

22 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA / Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998 / Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.