Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN (43771 Views)

Christy Daniels, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International Stuns In New Pics / Precious John Nneka Goes Pantless (photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured On CNN (Photos&Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by abokikhalifa: 1:06am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

wizkid's Ayo (joy) beats all her songs put together..

she is a lauryn hill wannabe and she falls short terribly

and u don't know me.. ask

i am a dextrous guitarist. check instagram for my clips
i know music
she just rants about the ills of d society. very discordant melodies, terrible rythm

she isnt up to the standard of bez, asa, nosa.. name them
you knw music and we no sabi you....just like saying my piking get fine writing but no sabi book../get a life bro grin

9 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by abokikhalifa: 1:11am On Mar 05, 2015
izuch:
anybody that knows her should tell her to shut her poo hole of a mouth, if I had the chance I'll make her the president of this country for just 48hrs and see if this our great country won't crumble in 10hrs under her watch. All this small small children sha! They think presiding over the affairs of a country with more than 170 million people easy? She should stick to singing all those her rubbish songs. Nonsense!!!
Quote me and .........................
bros listen to ur self na... You want her to make change under48hrs... What ur so called president can't even do in 6 years.. Haba

15 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by change9ja(f): 3:53am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

i know music
she just rants about the ills of d society. very discordant melodies, terrible rythm

wizkid's Ayo can neva boost of a CNN interview

10 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 05, 2015
Let Her withdraw Her Album currency and use it to support the destruction of boko haram and stop making a public noise.......
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by change9ja(f): 3:55am On Mar 05, 2015
Apart from Dbanj and Nneka, I don't think any Naija Artist can boost of a CNN interview. Maybe on African Voices sha

4 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 3:57am On Mar 05, 2015
Airforce1:

what are u saying undecided

Am also confused as well grin
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by onila(f): 4:02am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:
she sings terrible songs...

if i were nigerians she would sell just four copies

one bought by her father, mother, miserable bf and she might buy the last one
grin grin
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by onila(f): 4:02am On Mar 05, 2015
we dont even know her in France
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 4:04am On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix nneka na corrct babe...d only problem b sai...she b igbo...nneka. na d. Name azkiwe gej dey use deceive ur illiterates brother for. East o...dats y. we. Tell dem to go skool. Dem no gree. Sai na bizness dem go do

O boi!
Your write up can only be understood by a mentally re-tarded being [size=20pt]#Schizophrenia[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Ilekeh(f): 4:04am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

Now she sings terrible?
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 4:05am On Mar 05, 2015
Sarimah:
popular keh? I've never heard of her undecided
Maybe you live in Ajegunle... that's why you haven't heard of her cheesy
Jokes apart....Even though Nneka na real ajepako and she no send anybody, she is still a world class musician. Anyway...I first heard her song on an Airfrance flight playlist(in-flight entertainment) on my way to Europe some years ago.

11 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Ilekeh(f): 4:06am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

i know music

Hip hop superstars say the same about country music starts.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by peleson: 4:11am On Mar 05, 2015
gistyinka:
Singer, Nneka during an interview on CNN spoke about her country Nigeria and dealing with Boko Haram and also says some musicians like herself and Seun Kuti are not happy with the Head of State and she is sure, Fela wouldn’t have been happy too, if he was still alive. Hear her;

"He [Goodluck Jonathan] says he wants to tackle Boko Haram, obviously every Nigerian is asking why now, he could had done it a long time ago... I'm not good at the whole blaming game, I don't want to blame anybody but I pray that he comes up with a good idea for us if he is an honest and genuine guy. But I know that Fela [Kuti] would definitely not be cool with him if he was here, Seun [Kuti] is not cool with him, I and many other socially conscious musicians who are very outspoken are not cool with him", she said.

http://gistyinka.net/nigeria-international-singer-nneka-blast-president-jonathan-on-cnn-she-happy-the-way-president-handle-issue-of-boko-haram/
Slave!
Why not drop d mic n hold a gun at Sambisa

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by efilefun(m): 4:15am On Mar 05, 2015
Mayor21:
Who the hell is she?
Your Google don pack up?

7 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 05, 2015
wakacome:
[b]Terribly Her songs will terribly sound terrible to you because terribly you have a terrible way of reasoning which has terribly made you to terribly have a terrible hatred for her after she terribly said the truth about the terrible Goodluck jonathan who is the head of a terrible government controlling the nation terribly which has terribly made a lot of nigerians to terribly have a terrible life which can be terribly saddening in a terrible way.. ...am terribly sure if she had terribly said that terrible goodluck jonathan did very well you would not have terribly abuse her and terribly condemn her music in a terrible manner.....terrible hypocrisy at its peak......terribly you sounded terrible and I had to terribly reply you back in a terrible manner which could make you terribly offended and even terribly reply me back and I don't terribly care because I can be terribly harsh on people's stupidity which is terrible to humanity.....have a non-terrible night which terribly is the same way as saying have a wonderful nite terribly.grin...terribly I say unto you go and sin no more as I terribly end my reply to you in the most terrible way which suits you terribly..oops before you terribly go please let me terribly spit on your head..[/b]..

why are u fooling yourself with two account?

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by pacesetter939: 4:24am On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix nneka na corrct babe...d only problem b sai...she b igbo...nneka. na d. Name azkiwe gej dey use deceive ur illiterates brother for. East o...dats y. we. Tell dem to go skool. Dem no gree. Sai na bizness dem go do
Not everyone, my bruv.
I'm igbo & I'm. 100% for the GMB-Osinbajo ticket.

12 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 4:27am On Mar 05, 2015
Mayor21:
Who the hell is she?

U must be insane. Anybody interviewed on CNN is not ur level. Non of ur generation has ever be shown on local tv. U talking rubbish cos she didn't praise Jonathan.

11 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by M4gunners: 4:31am On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
Na Amadioha go strike ur mouth. What do you have against Igbo people u Son of a bitch . Yesterday i read one of your comment you where insulting Igbo people, i didn't answer you, that makes you think you can say whatever u like i guess. Der LovePeddler Sohn.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 05, 2015
change9ja:
Apart from Dbanj and Nneka, I don't think any Naija Artist can boost of a CNN interview. Maybe on African Voices sha

Tell the local champions. Anybody u see on CNN interview is highly respected. The insane people will be against this girl cos she didnt single praise for Jonathan.

10 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 4:34am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

yea.. thats where we r different.. i enjoy tunes and beat.. never had time for lyrics.. it could take me weeks to learn lyrics to a particular song.. its d curse of most instrumentalists

Thank God you said "most instrumentalists." Perhaps its a Nigerian or African thing. I'm a dexterious pianist too and I can't separate the music from the lyrics. For me, they go hand in hand. No wonder music here lacks content.

6 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by haibe(m): 4:39am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

the only Nigerian music that makes sound track of foreign movies and games and you say she plays terrible songs..? The lady who drake and rita ora died for her beats? It's true nigerians hate good music or why else will olamide be making millions with the bulshit he sings.After Nneka, Nigerias best musician is Asha and maybe 2face

*Playing FIFA 15 while enjoying it's heartbeat soundtrack by Nneka*

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 4:39am On Mar 05, 2015
See as f00ls here are hyping CNN....And whoever says starBoy can't be featured on CNN is a terrible joker

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 4:39am On Mar 05, 2015
gistyinka:
Singer, Nneka during an interview on CNN spoke about her country Nigeria and dealing with Boko Haram and also says some musicians like herself and Seun Kuti are not happy with the Head of State and she is sure, Fela wouldn’t have been happy too, if he was still alive. Hear her;

"He [Goodluck Jonathan] says he wants to tackle Boko Haram, obviously every Nigerian is asking why now, he could had done it a long time ago... I'm not good at the whole blaming game, I don't want to blame anybody but I pray that he comes up with a good idea for us if he is an honest and genuine guy. But I know that Fela [Kuti] would definitely not be cool with him if he was here, Seun [Kuti] is not cool with him, I and many other socially conscious musicians who are very outspoken are not cool with him", she said.

http://gistyinka.net/nigeria-international-singer-nneka-blast-president-jonathan-on-cnn-she-happy-the-way-president-handle-issue-of-boko-haram/

Her only crime is; why must igbo girl support an hausa man...
The people attacking this girl r igbo brothers and sisters.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 05, 2015
i wonder why will smtin lyk dis make front page nairaland has dissapointed me by taking dis piece of shit 4rm a piece of shit dat nobody knows or has eva heard of by d way tiwa salvage i know, yemi alade i know, cynthia morgan i know, seyi shey i know but who the hell is Nneka bcaus here in pakistan we dont know her.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by phabulux: 4:51am On Mar 05, 2015
gistyinka:

"He [Goodluck Jonathan] says he wants to tackle Boko Haram, obviously every Nigerian is asking why now, he could HAD done it a long time ago... I'm not good at the whole blaming game, I don't want to blame anybody but I pray that he comes up with a good idea for us if he is an honest and genuine guy. But I know that Fela [Kuti] would definitely not be cool with him if he was here, Seun [Kuti] is not cool with him, I and many other socially conscious musicians who are very outspoken are not cool with him", she said.

Oops!

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by isacolukay(m): 4:58am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

If singing terrible songs could take her to CNN then I would love to sing such terrible songs too!

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by kilokeys(m): 5:01am On Mar 05, 2015
isacolukay:

If singing terrible songs could take her to CNN then I would love to sing such terrible songs too!
Meanwhile ur reputable wizkid is seen on mediocre stations like soundcity, and at best, trace and my base.

i am nt an ardent fan of wizkid.. i just love his ayo track to all Nneka's song put together..

Geez.. nneka is a learner.. she might be a good lyricist.. but i dont enjoy her songs.. sad, lacks color, .. nyama
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by kilokeys(m): 5:02am On Mar 05, 2015
isacolukay:

if u have german blood like hers.. and have bad things to say about africa.. and u happen to be a girl..
u would be on CNN

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Simpson101(m): 5:05am On Mar 05, 2015
wakacome:
[b]Terribly Her songs will terribly sound terrible to you because terribly you have a terrible way of reasoning which has terribly made you to terribly have a terrible hatred for her after she terribly said the truth about the terrible Goodluck jonathan who is the head of a terrible government controlling the nation terribly which has terribly made a lot of nigerians to terribly have a terrible life which can be terribly saddening in a terrible way.. ...am terribly sure if she had terribly said that terrible goodluck jonathan did very well you would not have terribly abuse her and terribly condemn her music in a terrible manner.....terrible hypocrisy at its peak......terribly you sounded terrible and I had to terribly reply you back in a terrible manner which could make you terribly offended and even terribly reply me back and I don't terribly care because I can be terribly harsh on people's stupidity which is terrible to humanity.....have a non-terrible night which terribly is the same way as saying have a wonderful nite terribly.grin...terribly I say unto you go and sin no more as I terribly end my reply to you in the most terrible way which suits you terribly..oops before you terribly go please let me terribly spit on your head..[/b]..
WOW shocked shocked shocked
this comment is terribly T.E.R.R.I.B.LE, I suggest you change your moniker to terrible101...

3 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by walozanga(m): 5:05am On Mar 05, 2015
I know her, She is high..
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by sundoj08(m): 5:06am On Mar 05, 2015
One problem Nigerians have which is also tearing the country apart is the fact that nobody cares about the truth only if its in their favour and it's this same ideology that spiritual leaders are also using to keep folks blindfolded.. I pity my country !!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Married Woman Begs Cassper Nyovest To Fertilize Her As He Lands In Nigeria / Photo Of Ebube Nwagbo And Her Six Packs / #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.