Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) (57202 Views)

TB Joshua Blasts Fake Prophets, Says They Are After Money / How Fake Prophecies on The U.S Presidential Election Exposed Fake Prophets / Top Seven Awesome Prophets And Their Lifestyle In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by tonquendo4u(m): 6:03am On Mar 05, 2015
MissEse:
If u check well, she might be going thru this bcus of a Man! For his attention, to reproduce for him..... And so many useless excuses.
If only women can understand that having or pleasing a Man is not the end of problem!!
This is BAD.
which man?mayb na mother-in-law o.nowadays men have no problem

1 Like

Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by Blitz888(m): 6:14am On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
Only igbo women and. Men engage in dix shiiiiit
Your stupidity is grand and formidable.. Your lack of propriety and decorum defies gravity. Just shut your trap you bigoted libertine son of a thousand fathers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by amibonaija: 6:34am On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
how can you prove to me that you are sane ?
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by Sike(m): 6:37am On Mar 05, 2015
Y always women?!
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by nwadiuko1(m): 6:40am On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
hahaahahah...my guy..if thunder fire me 2day...na u go first. miss me o
na true sha but u no dy try oh

1 Like

Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by Teeboy22(m): 6:46am On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
no mind dem..like sae we nevr watch d leak tape wey fakee pastor dey straff. One fat woman insyd uncompleted buildn...wey she dey shout."power entr" grin
..woaw..so u av watched d video....so funny...

power
enter
enter
power
orumerure
enter
power..

Follish pple...grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by kizaronto: 6:48am On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:

Senseless and hollow insinuations by a brainless man.

1 Like

Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by Mhizizzy(f): 6:48am On Mar 05, 2015
I know it will be childbearing dah brought her to this stage..nawa o

1 Like

Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by Teeboy22(m): 6:49am On Mar 05, 2015
wildikeman:
why don't they ban wayward monkies like u guys anymore

u are very foolish..i fnk u r one of those fake ones who does foolish tins with dia female member...mr fool...odegrin grin gringrin
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by Teeboy22(m): 6:52am On Mar 05, 2015
how i wish i can post the video here...

A fake warri dude..sexually prayng 4 a woman

power--enter
enter--power

so funnygrin gringringrin
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 05, 2015
This nd many undisclosed practices re what women undergo in d hands of fake prophets nd native doctors just to 1) get pregnant 2, find a husband nd d married ladies go to them to help make their husband loose interest in other girls outside. We re living in end time.

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports  and  deduction of airtime while browsing due to the nature of my Job.

CONSIDER THESE TIPs BEFORE MAKING DATA PURCHASE SO AS NOT TO BE SCAMMED.

No real data SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by RaptorX: 7:10am On Mar 05, 2015
Teeboy22:
how i wish i can post the video here...

A fake warri dude..sexually prayng 4 a woman

power--enter
enter--power

so funnygrin gringringrin
That clip funny die.
Power enter
Enter power o grin
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by sahsahb(m): 7:19am On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:

seems lyk you are high on something,probably panadol

2 Likes

Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by emeke042(m): 7:22am On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
.i wonder who gve diz gorilla phone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by luckman20(m): 7:33am On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
anoda igbo girl dat has done. Same
Lwkmd
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by physayrian: 7:34am On Mar 05, 2015
prophet for don get pikin like die o
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by XBLadez: 7:34am On Mar 05, 2015
Which movie is that?

1 Like

Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by jude33084(m): 7:36am On Mar 05, 2015
agoadiv:
The is what happens to women that are desperadoes, desperate in need of a child and they can't hold unto God,they want short cuts and thus happens, i PITY their husbands cos they might end up fathering a silly prophets son.

SMH

Where is the full video?
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by Teeboy22(m): 7:43am On Mar 05, 2015
RaptorX:
That clip funny die.
Power enter
Enter power o grin

yes oo....this life shaaaaa
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by Teeboy22(m): 7:44am On Mar 05, 2015
sahsahb:

seems lyk you are high on something,probably panadol

he is sayng d fact..na igbo men n woman dey engage 4 dat kind level.... grin grin grin grin
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by Teeboy22(m): 7:45am On Mar 05, 2015
emeke042:
.i wonder who gve diz gorilla phone

shut up...na fact e dey tawk joor...abi u dey part of them??gringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by MissEse: 8:07am On Mar 05, 2015
tonquendo4u:
which man?mayb na mother-in-law o.nowadays men have no problem

The mother-in-law came through
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by Droneboy30: 8:09am On Mar 05, 2015
who we go blame? maybe GEJ.

1 Like

Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by 100Cents: 8:36am On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:

Madness..
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by Billygee2u: 8:46am On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
bastard

1 Like

Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by Chadso(m): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
Look at this tribal confused f.ucktard.. Idiat from the womb.. Just take a look at how far u've come in the journey of being foolish... A point of no return.. So bad u'll remain like dis till u breathe last.. Nonsense!!!
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by synergycom19: 9:16am On Mar 05, 2015
When are we going to understand the peculiarities of Women?Women love nothing but children,for men they only submit themselves because the wants care,love
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by coachkbanks(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2015
Such things remind us say na planet earth we still dey o..Many things dey happen!
Re: What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) by agoadiv(m): 11:20am On Mar 05, 2015
Konji de worry u
jude33084:

Where is the full video?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists / Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) / David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.