Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) (57205 Views)

Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by hauwababy: 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
The leader of Winners Chapel was in Benin for a program hosted by Church of God Mission.

http://www.yeoal.com/2017/08/check-out-bishop-oyedepos-jet-in-benin.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
BIG THIEF!!!!..

if u are a follow follow brainwashed dummy..do not quote me..i warn u.....say ur own and move on

I DONT WORSHIP PASTORS

I WORSHIP THE OWNER OF THE UNIVERSE

U ARE PROBABLY SOMEWHERE WITHOUT MONEY TO BUY SOAP..LOL

245 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by thesicilian: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
Men of God of Men of God of Men of God of Men...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by emmanwandud(m): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
You created a thread 2 despise a man of God

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by hauwababy: 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
emmanwandud:
You created a thread 2 despise a man of God

Please don't go about starting what is not. You are only saying what is in your heart not what is obviously not in the post.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Vikkie14: 12:17am On Aug 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:
BIG THIEF!!!!..
And what about you? Small thief? Like he came to your house in the dead of the night to cart away your valuables?

Learn to respect people who are called 'men of God' even if they are not 'God-called' but are "stomach-Called"... Everyone will give account. Just like Jesus said, let both the Chaff(belly-called) and the Wheat(God-called) grow together, the time of the harvest is near when they will be separated and put where each belong.

And to you My Bro, Mathew 12:36 says: "But i say unto you that 'every' IDLE words that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgement".

Don't let (the morality of) any Man-of-God push you to do contrary to God's word.

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:42am On Aug 13, 2017
Vikkie14:
And what about you? Small thief? Like he came to your house in the dead of the night to cart away your valuables?

Learn to respect people who are called 'men of God' even if they are not 'God-called' but are "stomach-Called"... Everyone will give account. Just like Jesus said, let both the Chaff(belly-called) and the Wheat(God-called) grow together, the time of the harvest is near when they will be separated and put where each belong.

And to you My Bro, Mathew 12:36 says: "But i say unto you that 'every' IDLE words that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgement".

Don't let (the morality of) any Man-of-God push you to do contrary to God's word.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Orodje(m): 12:57am On Aug 13, 2017
Shiloh 2017 loading 70%

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Desyner: 2:22am On Aug 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:
BIG THIEF!!!!..
Who did he steal from? It is like your brain is missing over there and you suspect Oyedepo.
The main problem of man is his inability to sit quietly in a room and mind his business.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Desyner: 2:24am On Aug 13, 2017
Vikkie14:

Leave that dude with 'kidney' problem.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by AwesomeDuru(m): 3:27am On Aug 13, 2017
Yet you all will keep giving him offerings and tithes. Smh

9 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Smony: 7:33am On Aug 13, 2017
What if z DAVIDO u cul hav hail him. stp judging them let God judge them. if u even bliv in GOD

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 7:50am On Aug 13, 2017
Desyner:
Who did he steal from? It is like your brain is missing over there and you suspect Oyedepo.
The main problem of man is his inability to sit quietly in a room and mind his business.

11 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 8:03am On Aug 13, 2017
Desyner:

Leave that dude with 'kidney' problem.

slowpoke poo head...back to u and back and back to u...brainwashed dummy..i worship the lord i dont worship any bloody pastor in private jets...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by somez(m): 8:22am On Aug 13, 2017
FOOL
cristianisraeli:
BIG THIEF!!!!..

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 8:45am On Aug 13, 2017
somez:
FOOL

9 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:05am On Aug 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:
BIG THIEF!!!!..

LOL

OGA WHAT DID HE STEAL FROM YOU?

I HOPE YOU ALERTED THE POLICE AND FILED A REPORT.

13 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:05am On Aug 13, 2017
shocked

I can comment freely on Apostle Johnson Suleman and Biodun Fatoyinbo without any reservation or inhibition.

But that my grace no carry me reach where Bishop Oyedepo dey ooo.
Before my device go catch fire tongue

God has blessed this man beyond measures.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:07am On Aug 13, 2017
tongue
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Harbeyg09(m): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2017
grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Earthquake1: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2017
Nigeria has seven of the richest pastors in the world yet the people are the poorest.

Give people religion and take away their senses.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by kenedy144: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2017
tongue
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by MadCow1: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2017
If this Man is going to Heaven, I will rather be in hell with the Devil.

This can't be what Christ died for. Nope!!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2017
Smh
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by aku626(m): 9:09am On Aug 13, 2017
Only the lord knows the reason for this thread. Because he sees the intentions of the hearts of men and deals accordingly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by wickyyolo: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2017
My Mentor

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by owelleode(m): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2017
hmm the pastor is indeed enjoying
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can comment freely on Apostle Johnson Suleman and Biodun Fatoyinbo without any reservation or inhibition.

But that my grace no carry me reach where Bishop Oyedepo dey ooo.
Before my device go catch fire tongue

God has blessed this man beyond measures.

Lol

That is
Someone whose handshake changed my brother

12 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by awa(m): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2017
Fine for Him
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 9:10am On Aug 13, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL

OGA WHAT DID HE STEAL FROM YOU?

I HOPE YOU ALERTED THE POLICE AND FILED A REPORT.

KEEP ASKING A STUPID QUESTIONS...MUMU

13 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 13, 2017
Meanwhile church members are already trekking to church with their worn out shoes. grin

Enjoy sir afterall you didnt force them to pay tithe just like yahoo boys dont force mugu to pay.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide / Church Gives N1M To Man Who Sleeps On Meat Seller's Table In Abuja / Pastor Dare Adeboye's Burial Arrangements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.