Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,591 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Patience Jonathan Gone Wild - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Gone Wild (492 Views)

Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous / Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? / Jonathan Gone! Pdp Still Remains! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Gone Wild by skak(m): 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
Despite efforts by well intentioned people and organisations to ensure the 2015 elections are violence free, it does appear Nigeria’s First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan missed the non-violence memo. In this video, she told her audience to stone whoever preaches change to them. This was aired live on National TV network NTA. Watch video below. Via NewsRescue/Youtube

http://omojuwa.com/2015/03/anybody-that-come-and-tell-you-change-stone-that-person-patience-jonathan-goes-gangster-watch-video/
Re: Patience Jonathan Gone Wild by izuch(m): 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
This meddlesome illiterate woman would not go and rest!!! She's keeps making me think twice about voting GEJ. Jona if I no vote you come 28th of this month nah your sheppopotamus, muluish,donkey Of a wife cause am. We're preaching violence free elections/campaigns and she's asking us to stone people? GEJ your biggest challenge is not BH, but your wife SMH

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Happy Independence Ghana / Our Dear First Lady by Dele Momodu / Please Help Save My Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.