Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

Do You Want To Remain With Patience Jonathan Another 4 Years? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Want To Remain With Patience Jonathan Another 4 Years? (621 Views)

Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" / North Has Oil, Diamond, Gold But I Want Us To Remain With Biafrans-maitama Sule / Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Remain With Patience Jonathan Another 4 Years? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
tufiakwa! another four years of this woman's many gaffes will ridicule the country to the point that ridicule will be nigeria's nickname
for all the gej till whatever, do you really want to stay with pej another four years?
Re: Do You Want To Remain With Patience Jonathan Another 4 Years? by ozoigbondu: 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
I love patience i want more than four years with her

Re: Do You Want To Remain With Patience Jonathan Another 4 Years? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
ozoigbondu:
I love patience i want more than four years with her

can you give us valid reasons why you want her there another four grueling years?
Re: Do You Want To Remain With Patience Jonathan Another 4 Years? by StealthyMe(m): 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
Patience Jonathan provides free comedic relief for Nigerians...
I don't know if she's that good for anything else as regards the post she occupies undecided but i syggest we ask GEJ!
Re: Do You Want To Remain With Patience Jonathan Another 4 Years? by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 05, 2015
StealthyMe:
Patience Jonathan provides free comedic relief for Nigerians...
I don't know if she's that good for anything else as regards the post she occupies undecided but i syggest we ask GEJ!

we are tired of comedic relief, she has to go with her husband to otuoeke quickly

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Surrender Or Face Death, Chadian President Warns Shekau / How Much Effort Can You Give To Go To School? / Regional Security Forces Kill 200 Boko Haram Members, Recover Damasak Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.