Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers (16317 Views)

Navy Parades Two Niger Delta Avengers Members / Bomb Kills 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Borno / Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers by lalasticlala(m): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
Bomb planted and remotely detonated by Boko Haram militants near the southeastern Niger town of Diffa killed two soldiers and wounded a third on Wednesday, military sources said.

It was the first time Niger’s army has reported being attacked with such a device since it launched a campaign with Chad, Cameroon and Nigeria this year against the Islamist group.

Boko Haram has killed thousands it its bid to set up an Islamist state in its heartland of northeast Nigeria. It has also launched a series of cross-border incursions in recent months into Cameroon, Chad and Niger.

“We had two soldiers killed on Wednesday in a remote-controlled explosion. We took up the chase and killed the two militants responsible for the attack” near a bridge over the Kamadougou river, a officer from Niger said.

In a separate attack, armed men on a motorbike killed at least two people in Kerawa, in the Far North region of Cameroon, on Tuesday around 2 p.m. (1300 GMT), according to a Cameroon army officer who declined to be identified.

“We think it was a revenge killing. We suspect that a deal went wrong between the two people who were killed and Boko Haram. That’s the only way to explain their presence in that frontier zone,” the officer said.

Chad’s army, considered one of the best in the region and backed by a strong air force, first deployed to help Cameroon fend off Boko Haram and is now pressing southwest into Nigerian territory after re-capturing the border town of Gambaru last month.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/03/04/boko-haram-remote-control-bomb-kills-two-niger-soldiers/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers by ernecy(m): 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dis guys are goin digital on us, where is our DSS shud try am upgrade ASAP

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers by menix(m): 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
Wonderful!!
Remote controlled watin? Dat means our native doctors re stepping up...

Well Bokoz end is close wiv Chad...
Re: Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
da zombies are upgrading oh.... RIP

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers by MissSlimbody(f): 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
This boko boys no dey die finish

menix:
K

Is for Kite

ernecy:
Re: Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers by ernecy(m): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
The race for FTC on a Lalasticlala thread is not a small something grin
MissSlimbody:
This boko boys no dey die finish

Is for Kite

Re: Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers by mczico: 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
.I go soon blow

watch out

sorry gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers by iwezor1(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
undecided there should be deployment of technologies to check mate the bombing nau, expecialy detectors .
#Because if they don't do so after all set an done; (a quote says) ONE DAY CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING
Re: Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers by missbehave247(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
Heya, RIP
Re: Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers by fboycaestro(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
na wa ooooo
Re: Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers by DrPrickson: 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hmmm. . So the Boko haram has now gone hi tech. Mi think they are embracing "change"
Re: Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers by ojaydedon(m): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
Rip to the dead

Boko haram your days are numbered

never again
angryangryangryangry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
D kind of news apc thugs wanna here, dey will soon trrop in to celebrate. Foolz
Re: Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers by folabayo1(f): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
May God rest their souls
May God help our nation conquer this boko haram and I know that buhari is the chosen one and ordained by God
SaiBuhari
Re: Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers by nami117(m): 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
R I P TO D DEAD
Re: Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers by MissSlimbody(f): 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
ernecy:
The race for FTC on a Lalasticlala thread is not a small something grin

Seriously, I'm still trying to fathom what's special about FTC.
Re: Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers by 1stola: 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
Chai! sad
I weep for this country under goodLOCK's administration.
Boko a ram are so sophisticated to the extent that they even use remote control bombs.
Now I know 21 billion Naira raised under one hour by the PDPïgs is just a chicken change compared to how they have been financing bokoharam.
Woe unto them all thieves and murderers.
CHANGE IS NEAR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers by gsparks01(m): 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
this is what I feared
Re: Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers by alldbrain: 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
BH time is numbered Insha Allah. they

will be history
Re: Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers by okotv(m): 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
Questions keep piling up each time I read about how the insurgents battle our trained soldiers.

one thing I know is that we would never be defeated as a country.

#saynotoviolence
Re: Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers by Misogynist2014(m): 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
So these self-deluded islamists have even advanced technologically? I thought they prefer fighting with bows and arrows.
Re: Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers by Janiobi(m): 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
Mar take eh personal. Oya vooom-vaaaa to bati yha ko komole. Oya jideifa. Nwa e wey weight
Re: Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers by Solowande(m): 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
Shooo! Nawa 4 dem o, dem nor dey tire
Re: Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
gej till 2019,its settle from above and if it didn't happen know I'm not called
Re: Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers by omoadeleye(m): 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
i don't still understand why someone would just wake up in a day thinking of how he is going to kill another fellow. well if crime donsnt exist how gun makers would stop their innovation and gun sellers would smile to the bank
Re: Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers by Vikkie14: 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
All these suicide bombings here and there are nothing but THE KICK OF A DYING HORSE. They knew that their plan to create caliphates had crumbled already with the Surge in Military firepower so, they have to perform some 'stunt' to remain on the Front Page of Newspaper. They are doing as expected.
And to all media houses chanting 'Chad as a saviour', You are On Your Own (OYO). We know the plans by the West and how the media houses(both local and international) are playing according to the scripts. We are aware of the "Glory hunt", we are aware of the "Defaming stance", we are patiently watching the "Tiger movement", we are aware of the "Puppet/Lackey jonsy". Nigeria will respond ACCORDINLY.

REMEMBER: The Eagles are Watching!!!.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amosun Receives PDP Members As They Decamp To APC / PDP Congratulate Sanwo-olu / FFK Won't Be Welcomed In APC - Bashir Ahmad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.