Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,499 members, 7,954,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:19 PM

His Friend Sold His Car To Travel Out. Should He Forgive Him? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / His Friend Sold His Car To Travel Out. Should He Forgive Him? (919 Views)

Man Offers N50K Reward After His Car Was Stolen By His Friend In Lagos. Photos / Men Killed A Doctor And Sold His Corpse For N400k In Kwara (Photo) / My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Friend Sold His Car To Travel Out. Should He Forgive Him? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
This is a story of a neighbour of mine that got swindled by his friend early last year. it all started when his old friend returned from uk nd decided to stay with him at his home with his family. The reason for the sudden return of his friend was actually unclear to him, probably maybe he was deported. but due to old time sake he had to accommodate him. after spending close to 3weeks with this family he told his friend that he wanted to go out with his friend's car(a pathfinder 2001 model). which the man agreed without giving it a second thought since it was not his first time. The friend went dt day without a trace. The man almost collapsed, cos it was his only car. It was when he later went to the friends family house that he got to know that he had traveled *out*. The man was downcasted dt evrybdy knew that something was wrong with him. 3 months later he got a call from his friend telling him that he was sorry that he had to go back and make it. And selling of his car was the only means. He now promised the man that he would send him a better car in few months time. fortunately for this man the friend did as he promised after exactly a year he left(this January to be precise). he sent him a *2008 model pathfinder* car. wich was almost brand new. because the car is damn neat. Everybody was happy for the cos at least his friend had proved that once again he can be trusted. and the man is now enjoying the new car. but to our utmost surprise the man said he can never forgive his friend even though he sent him another car. that he his going to arrest him any time he comes home. because the friend cosd him so much pain.
is this man actually taking the right step? ?
Re: His Friend Sold His Car To Travel Out. Should He Forgive Him? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Just in case
Re: His Friend Sold His Car To Travel Out. Should He Forgive Him? by GboyegaD(m): 12:15am On Mar 05, 2015
The friend did bad by selling the car however, not forgiving him is extreme. The more he holds onto the grudge, the more he feels hurt while the friend feels he has reconciled with him and lives a happy life.
Re: His Friend Sold His Car To Travel Out. Should He Forgive Him? by yomi007k(m): 12:26am On Mar 05, 2015
He gave u ur car back with an apology.
We're cool o jAre.
Re: His Friend Sold His Car To Travel Out. Should He Forgive Him? by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 05, 2015
yomi007k:
He gave u ur car back with an apology.
We're cool o jAre.
after a year of taking bikes nd boarding cabs?. not taking on his side though. .
Re: His Friend Sold His Car To Travel Out. Should He Forgive Him? by yomi007k(m): 12:35am On Mar 05, 2015
oluswaggz:

after a year of taking bikes nd boarding cabs?. not taking on his side though. .
Ok, don't take d car back.
Someone else will
Re: His Friend Sold His Car To Travel Out. Should He Forgive Him? by go4value(m): 12:47am On Mar 05, 2015
hmmmmm...sh*t happens sometimes,4give n move on

GLO IS THE BEST NETWORK
Re: His Friend Sold His Car To Travel Out. Should He Forgive Him? by Sparkle777(f): 6:30am On Mar 05, 2015
Strange times we live in. The friend did soo wrong but he should just forgive. But such friends are never to be trusted, pls never allow him close to urs bfor he uses ur wife and kids.
If it were me, I ll forgive but keep the guy at poles length.
On a lighter note, keep asking him for stuffs. He may still send other niceties. cheesy
Re: His Friend Sold His Car To Travel Out. Should He Forgive Him? by countsparrow: 6:53am On Mar 05, 2015
Dat is wat some friends do, human beings are naturally self centred...

I will forgive d guy, but wen I see him, I go tear am 2 hot slaps, e go think say we dey nollywood set nii...
Re: His Friend Sold His Car To Travel Out. Should He Forgive Him? by numericalguy(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sparkle777:
Strange times we live in. The friend did soo wrong but he should just forgive. But such friends are never to be trusted, pls never allow him close to urs bfor he uses ur wife and kids.
If it were me, I ll forgive but keep the guy at poles length.
On a lighter note, keep asking him for stuffs. He may still send other niceties. cheesy

You must have read my mind.

1 Like

Re: His Friend Sold His Car To Travel Out. Should He Forgive Him? by andyanders: 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
This guy should forgive and even thank his God that the friend did send the car with an apology. Listen op, in every disappointment, there is a blessing. What if this guy never went away with this car and the owner himself happened to be involved in an accident which ended up taking his life, will he be alive to be asking for a car or enjoying a car? Let him forgive and reconcile with the guy cus he stands to gain from him tomorrow.
Re: His Friend Sold His Car To Travel Out. Should He Forgive Him? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
Picture of the car, the seller and the buyer..
Re: His Friend Sold His Car To Travel Out. Should He Forgive Him? by ElijahFobs: 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
abeg which country d guy go n how person fit arrange d visa...weda me sef fit discharge one plot frm pman land...so after one year I go buy am one hectare...to d topic....abeg forgive ur friend cos nw him don turn ur muguuuuu*

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Woman Arrested For Drug Trafficking Accuses Husband Of Setting Her Up / Robber Burnt Beyond Recognition (viewers Discretion) / ATM SCAM: New Ways Devised By Scammers To Swindle Unsuspecting People. Beware!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.