Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Have you heard of this - Be informed, it's so real - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have you heard of this - Be informed, it's so real (973 Views)

Have You Heard About Sport Trading? / This Is A Fraudulent Mail.....Access Bank Plc Be Informed (Screenshots) / I Am A Victim Of Fortune-fortune Delivery Agent Job- Please Be Informed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have you heard of this - Be informed, it's so real by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 05, 2015
Discover How To Earn Consistent N5000 or $25 Into Your Bank Account Daily.
Are You Unemployed, or you're currently working but your take back home can't even take good care of yourself lets-to-say that of your entered Family?
I want to personally Welcome You to This Money Making and Life Changing Program.

Below are what you're going to benefit , and it's 100% free...!

1. Affordable entry for everyone.
2. No waiting to cycle to get paid.
3. 100% Direct Member-To-Member Pay.
4. No Admin Fee to start, Low affordable entry .
5. Get paid $25/$50/$100/$200 & upgrade from profit.
6. Get notified by email, TEXT and/or phone when you
are due to be paid and cycle.
7. Follow Sponsor Team Sales and Verticle Acceleration
all help in cycling.
8. Mobile APPs and Internal Banner Ad system.
9. Lead capture page & responder system included.
10. Support of 14 year internet giant Spillover.

"I could go further on but you've gotten the point/

Click to watch the LIVE video presentation here:www./ucbuzz

When I first got a call from a very good friend of mine (Fajaiye Isaac) from Lagos, he Introduced me to this Incredible Program, he revealed some special Secret method to use in manipulating and earning $50 - $100 with this program.

This program is so Special in the sense that, when you join, you'll start earning almost Immediately without further delay. And you will be receiving payment "alert" everyday from people you don't even know before; and you can withdraw your earning from any ATM Machine anywhere you are on the planet Earth.

I don't know nor ever heard of a company that has 100% net commission payout?

Add to that, no admin fee to get started? Why not click to watch the LIVE video presentation once here: www./ucbuzz

I know it sounds unreal but it made perfect sense after I got the facts.

You will also stand a chance of Making N20,000, N50,000, and N100,000 every week on this Program guarantee!!

This Ultimate Money Making Program is just too loaded, if you missed this program" In-fact just stop accepting any program or offer henceforth. kindly join through this link here...! www./ucbuzz
I think I Need To Stop Right Here!
For further Information or Inquiries, kindly contact me on::
+2348188872682whatsapp, +2348154401443phone
BBM: 7E269F0E
steffijay4real@gmail.com

Thank You.

Re: Have you heard of this - Be informed, it's so real by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 05, 2015
Work out this system and watch how your money grow like grass. Nothing excites me more!
Re: Have you heard of this - Be informed, it's so real by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2015
Experience of scammers or fraudsters society we found ourselves should not be an hindrance to entering our doors of opportunity. It teaches us to be careful, not to be too careful cos to be too careful is to be too careless. Be open-minded to possible opportunities that may come your way and do findings by learning all you can and asking relevant questions pertaining the information you get.

Wisdom is all it takes.

Let's get back to business.. Yes yes and yes you can make #5000 daily because it's real. Look up for my contacts.
Re: Have you heard of this - Be informed, it's so real by smart2precise: 8:52am On Mar 05, 2015
What happened? you are the only one making comments here. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Have you heard of this - Be informed, it's so real by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 05, 2015
smart2precise:
What happened? you are the only one making comments here. undecided undecided undecided
you don't have to make comment, the info, link and contacts are already there for you. PM will do
Re: Have you heard of this - Be informed, it's so real by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 06, 2015
Join today and watch how your bank account grow fat by Monday but don't be lazy.
Re: Have you heard of this - Be informed, it's so real by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Have A Business Idea You Want To Start? Get A Business Plan Here...... / Best Courier Company To Ship From USA To Nigeria. / Customer Service Tips For Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.