Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,246 members, 7,833,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Federal Government Acquisitions - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Federal Government Acquisitions (800 Views)

How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government / Open Letter To The Federal Government, Fellow Nigerians And To Whom It May Conce / Bargain!!! Solution To Land On Government Acquisitions Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government Acquisitions by upengineer: 6:59am On Mar 05, 2015
Good day all,

A friend of mine did LAND INFORMATION about a piece of land and was told the land falls under FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ACQUISITIONS. What are the implications of buying and building on such land? The area is developed already with street light and tarred road. What are the implication of such land
Re: Federal Government Acquisitions by upengineer: 9:00am On Mar 05, 2015
any response
Re: Federal Government Acquisitions by GOODMAN1: 9:39am On Mar 05, 2015
Buying federal acquired land MAY or MAY NOT be a problem.

First, let your friend ask further if the said land is committed or could be ratified to get a genuine federal CofO. If the later could be done, he may proceed to buy from the Omonile/seller, but MUST be ready to buy from the federal government again and pay annual ground rent after going through the tortuous process of getting the federal CofO.

Hope this informs.
Re: Federal Government Acquisitions by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
upengineer:
any response

I sent you a mail. pls reply
Re: Federal Government Acquisitions by upengineer: 9:10am On Apr 05, 2015
@Headlamp

I replied your pm. Send your reply

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Pls..i Need A Beautifully Furnished Duplex In Ikoyi Or Lekki Pharse 1... / Ikosi Ketu 3bedrooms Flat @ #500k Per Annum / Fenced 4 Plots For Sale Off Asa Dam Along Ferma And House Of Assembly For 6.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.