Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... (23610 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by biddieluvzyaho(f): 8:11am On Mar 05, 2015
He needs delieverance,he shld consider ur feelings joor,had a friend like dt but I left cox he culdnt contrl himslf 2#really badt#

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by quivah(f): 8:12am On Mar 05, 2015
dre11:

You need to read this IK quote...... You will understand the mentality of an average guy.

of course that's true... women check out men too..no p!

but when you make it obvious and do not care, then a woman doesn't need to be grateful that her man is yet to chyke other women..

you are suppose to glance at least respect the presence of your wife and not stare like you are with your sister who obviously doesn't give two fvcks about your roaming eyes

first look-- cool
second look is always dangerous... nkt to say stare!! i bet the woman is already thinking her husby is cheating on her...yeah! who wouldn't think so.. gradually , ordinary average men 'staring mentality' destroys the home!
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by ehmusshogun(m): 8:19am On Mar 05, 2015
My opinion, i dont fink its that big a deal that a man is sizing up another woman in the presence of his woman. And moreso a large percentage of men r guilty of it, myself inclusive. Mst men do it out of jst feeding their eyes, nt cos they r interestd in d woman they r eyeing.
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by quivah(f): 8:19am On Mar 05, 2015
bright007:
Seriously....he is right on this one. He has every right to admire other women (but he cant do them.).

yes...you need to work on your self-confidence. or better still since you know what catches his gaze, go ahead and enhance yours e.g wear butt pad, if your boobbs are loyal to gravity, work on that too.
he has the right to admire other women and make it clear to his woman they've got good boobs and great legs??

okkk cool...does she have the right to admire and gist about a passerby hard on?

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by philo3(m): 8:20am On Mar 05, 2015
d man be like

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by yumyspiced(f): 8:20am On Mar 05, 2015
some beings re jst funny,smh for some men shaa,,, sad
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by Emodeee: 8:20am On Mar 05, 2015
Lol@"i hate hearing dat another woman has great legs or fantastic boobz". That husband badt gan.
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by centjamie(m): 8:21am On Mar 05, 2015
No matter how disrespectful this is,the good news is that he doesn't go after them.

Op,learn to overlook this act no matter how pained you are because this is something you knew was a part of him before you married him,it will be difficult for him to change now.

Btw,hope you still dress and act in ways that attract his stare and compliment?
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by deebrain(m): 8:21am On Mar 05, 2015
Feel yr pain.

But you knew all these before you married him na...........

All hope is not lost.

Put it in prayer.

Then be a regular caller at the gym.

To a large extent, you will be very up to date with your looks........... (marriage does not take the ability of a man to discern fine things........... grin)
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by kandiikane(m): 8:22am On Mar 05, 2015
missberrypop5:
[b]that's one problem most women face. [/b]They think they can change a man's attitude towards some stuff.

If u notice something u can't tolerate in a wanna be spouse, pls back off, n stop complaining angry life is as simple as that.

That's a whole lot of women, "most" could be 99% of women, are you the remaining one percent that doesn't try to change a man's attitude?
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 05, 2015
gej till d last drop of my blood

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by ethylene: 8:26am On Mar 05, 2015
"The woman who played God" now showing in cinemas and here on NL
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by Juliesexy(f): 8:31am On Mar 05, 2015
Ogle. This almost caused a misunderstanding between me and my ex. He could boldly say that he likes ogling sexy girls. I know what that word means, and it's not good for a partner to keep ogling the opposite sex when they are in a relationship, as this could arouse a sexual desire. It's okay to take a glance once in a while, but to keep ogling? Not cool at all. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by zicoraads: 8:42am On Mar 05, 2015
biddieluvzyaho:
He needs delieverance,he shld consider ur feelings joor,had a friend like dt but I left cox he culdnt contrl himslf 2#really badt#
You had a friend like that and left? What was your beezwaaz if he stared at other women? Except he was a friend with benefits...or a friend that wasn't really a friend...
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by Willit(m): 8:44am On Mar 05, 2015
I think its due to the way you guys rolled when you were still dating... If he did something like this when you were still dating and you had a tough fight (I don't mean punching and slapping each other ooo) but I mean a though fight that family and friends would have to settle for you, may be this wouldn't have been an issue. But, what about reporting him to his mum or any of his close relative that could help you out. He could probably stare iπ your absence if that is not a crime. Just saying though.
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by bukeee(f): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2015
Dear, I think dis is a cross you have to carry. If after 6yrs he hasn't changed then he can't change! Although its disrespectful...you have to bear I. Its a pity you might have to bear dis one all the days of your marriage.
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by Forwetinnah: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2015
missberrypop5:
that's one problem most women face. They think they can change a man's attitude towards some stuff.

If u notice something u can't tolerate in a wanna be spouse, pls back off, n stop complaining angry life is as simple as that.

Abi??
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by dee1wolex(m): 9:11am On Mar 05, 2015
No worries dearie.......change is on the way....jst bear with him for 3more weeks!

Wish u secured married life afterwards.
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by dre11(m): 9:12am On Mar 05, 2015
victorazy:

Chamging man is the most difficult thing someone can think of. Man is the most difficult creature on planet earth.

That's it.......

Man is never the difficult to understand, you have to watch him and understand him
Women are the most difficult to understand
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by ijustdey: 9:19am On Mar 05, 2015
bright007:
Seriously....he is right on this one. He has every right to admire other women (but he cant do them.).

yes...you need to work on your self-confidence. or better still since you know what catches his gaze, go ahead and enhance yours e.g wear butt pad, if your boobbs are loyal to gravity, work on that too.

correct person

by the time you show him that you don't care and he sees that in her..... he will reduce is passes at those ladies. the man is just messing with the woman physic and she shouldn't allow him that chance to do that
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by prettyjo(f): 9:21am On Mar 05, 2015
ignore him and act as if it does not pain you.he will definitely get tired.
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by andyanders: 9:23am On Mar 05, 2015
pwerrymansion:
[i][/i]Staring @ other women whilst your with your wife is so gross! And even trying to make complements or even comparing them is totally not acceptable. I don't care what you do with your eyes when you are alone, but when u are with your woman, the least u can do is steal a glance. Well OP you knew all these and went ahead, take it to be the 'for better,for worse' situation. I hope he outgrows the childish behaviour! Best of luck! sad

Well said here.I still keep saying it that you cannot change an adult unless himself does.When a habit is formed, it takes the grace of God to change that person. Only an insane man would act the way OP's husband does when with your legally married woman.That is showing disrespect to her person.A responsible man should be able to control his spirit mind.Op's husband must be cheating on the woman and cannot stop doing that.

Anyway, some women will knowingly plunge themselves into problem and after start complaining.She knew of this and still believed he would change.Too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by ijustdey: 9:27am On Mar 05, 2015
angrybird007:
If he ogles other women
U sef ogle other men wink

Women creating problem where there is none since 1089BC undecided

she did........ but she knows she can't cope with it. that's why she became insecure
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by ijustdey: 9:29am On Mar 05, 2015
prettyjo:
ignore him and act as if it does not pain you.he will definitely get tired.

that's why I believe she is insecure.....

if she ignored him and he sees that she is not jealous, he will drop the whole eish

let her work on her confidence and self worth and stop mulling over what he does since he is not marrying them with what she said
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 05, 2015
dre11:

It's even Good that He's open minded about it..... I can't be bothered by such though
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by EmmyDe25(m): 9:31am On Mar 05, 2015
Dedicating my 1000 posts to my future wife, who's gon have to deal with my frailties and still stick around because she knows love transcends all.

@OP, the lord that changed me from looking at everything that passes before me will change your husband. Truth be told, when it comes to staring i was exceptionally bad. I could remember a day i was caught in the act by a potential girlfriend. It wasn't exactly a funny experience. Now a different breed tho.
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by dre11(m): 9:32am On Mar 05, 2015
Juliesexy:
Ogle. This almost caused a misunderstanding between me and my ex. He could boldly say that he likes ogling sexy girls. I know what that word means, and it's not good for a partner to keep ogling the opposite sex when they are in a relationship, as this could arouse a sexual desire. It's okay to take a glance once in a while, but to keep ogling? Not cool at all. embarassed

Is that them reason he is now your exundecided
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by dre11(m): 9:35am On Mar 05, 2015
nma24:
It's even Good that He's open minded about it..... I can't be bothered by such though

You have said some salient points there......
When he is open about it, he is 90% not cheating on you but, when he is silent and just peeping..... He might be doing wonders behind your back.

Like she said........ He isn't cheating but he steers and compliment them
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by Blazing99: 9:40am On Mar 05, 2015
missberrypop5:
that's one problem most women face. They think they can change a man's attitude towards some stuff.

Blunt and true.
Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by adahgold(m): 9:40am On Mar 05, 2015
U have to bear d cross now n pray he stops!dress to kill so DAT oda men will stare at u but don't be carried away by DAT,sometimes if u guys r going out tell him stuff like u have not stare at dis one,show him people to stare at n see his reaction but act kool while doing DAT.... Cheers...

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... by Ngokafor(f): 9:41am On Mar 05, 2015
bright007:

...oh really?? undecided..just read what you just typed and see whether it makes sense.

...so easy for you to yap about self-confidence because you are not in her shoes..

...what has self-confidence,wearing padded bra and butt pads got to do with a man being so dis-respectful towards his wife's feelings...must he behave like that in her presence?...what ever happened to simple decorum?

...the only part where i think she erred is expecting him to change after marriage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help:why Do Some Nigerians Oppose Their Son Marrying A Female Bank Marketer? / Family section gist hub / First Born Like Us, Na Responsibilities Dey Rush Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.