Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP (3051 Views)

Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) / Aminu Kani, Jigawa PDP Gov Aspirant Defects To APC / Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by Elose11(m): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2015
A former governorship aspirant of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the recent party primaries Sokoto State, Alhaji Yusha’u Kebbe, has defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Kebbe said this in an interview with NAN in Sokoto on Monday.

He said he joined politics to protect the interest of his people and for the development of the state.
Kebbe added that he defected to the PDP to achieve the objective and to ensure the success of the party during the forthcoming elections at all levels.

“If I continue to stay in the APC the state will not develop according to our hopes and aspirations,” he said.

NAN also recalls that Kebbe was the governorship candidate of the defunct All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP) in the 2011 elections in the state.

(NAN)

5 Likes

Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by daimsy(f): 8:53am On Mar 05, 2015
confused people!
Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 05, 2015
Political breeze don dhe blow, political fowl nyansh don dhe open.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by Gboliwe: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2015
Is that not Tambuwal's territory?

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by nzeadachie: 9:12am On Mar 05, 2015
EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT GOODLUCK MUST RULE NIGERIA TILL 2019, SAY NO TO JIHAD BUHARI

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by Orunto: 9:51am On Mar 05, 2015
Let's keep waiting for the ultimate miracle of God. Tambuwal, Amaechi(Ishmael), Atiku etc will soon redefect to PDP. GEj till 2019. For the battle for the Survival of Nigeria has been shifted to 2019 by the good God of Nigeria. So help GEJ God.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by D9ty7(m): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2015
This one too don decamp? Things dey happen under the sun o.
I discovered that Barcanista is the first APC man to decamp to the PDP after the election was postponed and now, many people don follow am.
Your head do good o Barcanista.
By the grace of God, come May 2015, FCB would be crowned Copa del rey champions.

8 Likes

Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by goshen26: 10:04am On Mar 05, 2015
power not by force Mr
Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 05, 2015
D9ty7:
This one too don decamp? Things dey happen under the sun o.
I discovered that Barcanista is the first APC man to decamp to the PDP after the election was postponed and now, many people don follow am.
Your head do good o Barcanista.
By the grace of God, come May 2015, FCB would be crowned Copa del rey champions.
My brother, I keep saying that Nigerians are wiser than the APC assumed. The APC and their gang have nothing to offer. When you point out their deficiencies, they will tell you that "I have decided" "Nigerians minds are made up" and "Sai Buhari" without substance. Nigerians are neither Zombies nor Maloos. We are watching and we shall Never be deceived again. #NeverAgain Shall we be deceived.

Sai GEJ
ForwardEver>>>

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by MrEverest(m): 10:28am On Mar 05, 2015
He has come to realize that APC & Buhari are up to no good. Welcome to PDP, Sai GEJ.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by MRLINGTON(m): 10:30am On Mar 05, 2015
Cinfused man dah doesn't even know what he wants...so APC doesn't protect interest??

Anoda clueless fowl
Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by malonephill(m): 10:30am On Mar 05, 2015
Gboliwe:
Is that not Tambuwal's territory?
you dey reason too
Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by change9ja(f): 10:31am On Mar 05, 2015
Orunto:
Let's keep waiting for the ultimate miracle of God. Tambuwal, Amaechi(Ishmael), Atiku etc will soon redefect to PDP. GEj till 2019. For the battle for the Survival of Nigeria has been shifted to 2019 by the good God of Nigeria. So help GEJ God.
u are among does that says buhari is surrounded by expired politicians
Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by ojongowire: 10:33am On Mar 05, 2015
All na the same jare

Have fun, live fun and be fun.

Enjoy every moments of your life.

No regretes, no excuse, let's the real fun begins @

http://ojongowire.com

Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by olas24u(f): 11:45am On Mar 05, 2015
nzeadachie:
EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT GOODLUCK MUST RULE NIGERIA TILL 2019, SAY NO TO JIHAD

BUHARI

I know you are reacting from the deliberate poverty that has been deliberately forced on Nigerians to dislodge them from thinking. stomach first before brain storming on issues.No right thinking and normal person with 100% functioning brains will vote for a generator economy.A devalued currency, fuel scarcity,unemployment,increase crime rate and insecurity ,embezzlement of public funds ,lack of justice and fair play.
Dendustrialization .low life expectancy,lack of healthcare systems that work etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by psyqs(m): 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
Topic is misleading abeg
Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by nzeadachie: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
olas24u:

I know you are reacting from the deliberate poverty that has been deliberately forced on Nigerians to dislodge them from thinking. stomach first before brain storming on issues.No right thinking and normal person with 100% functioning brains will vote for a generator economy.A devalued currency, fuel scarcity,unemployment,increase crime rate and insecurity ,embezzlement of public funds ,lack of justice and fair play.
Dendustrialization .low life expectancy,lack of healthcare systems that work etc
NO YOU WANT ME TO VOTE FOR JIHAD BUHARI THE BOKO HARAM HIMSELF? MUGU, DO YOU KNOW ME? IF YOU LIKE DON'T HUSTLE WAIT FOR GOODLUCK TO COME AND PUT FOOD FOR YOUR TABLE, LAZY AND GREEDY ANIMAL KEEP ON GIVING THE LITTLE ONE YOU HAVE TO BABA IJEBU AND BLAME JONATHAN

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by olas24u(f): 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
nzeadachie:
NO YOU WANT ME TO VOTE FOR JIHAD BUHARI THE BOKO HARAM HIMSELF? MUGU, DO YOU KNOW ME? IF YOU LIKE DON'T HUSTLE WAIT FOR GOODLUCK TO COME AND PUT FOOD FOR YOUR TABLE, LAZY AND GREEDY ANIMAL KEEP ON GIVING THE LITTLE ONE YOU HAVE TO BABA IJEBU AND BLAME JONATHAN

You need to separate religion from culture after you have done that separate Islam from the culture and way of lives of the arabs.The fact that he his a muslim does not make him a jihadi and the fact you may be christian does not mean you will make heaven :there are good people and there are bad people.You dont judge people based on their faith.It is a personal belief and it was brought into politics to divide people.You call me lazy and a greedy animal? and i keep giving the little i have to baba ijebu. and blame GEJ .You must really be frustrated and delusional to write those things.How long are we going to live on this earth .You think i think the way you think.Good governance for the generality of all is the solution for future generation that are yet to be born.If you are not useful to society thats your own business.So you play baba ijebu ,you have the get rich quick without working mentality and that is why you are supporting incompetence.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
Who is kebbe to stop Tambuwal from winning the guber.

Tambuwal the veteran politician is not afraid of the PDPi.gs not even this mumu kebbe.
Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by otukpo(f): 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
And the defection continues
Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by nzeadachie: 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
olas24u:

You need to separate religion from culture after you have done that separate Islam from the culture and way of lives of the arabs.The fact that he his a muslim does not make him a jihadi and the fact you may be christian does not mean you will make heaven :there are good people and there are bad people.You dont judge people based on their faith.It is a personal belief and it was brought into politics to divide people.You call me lazy and a greedy animal? and i keep giving the little i have to baba ijebu. and blame GEJ .You must really be frustrated and delusional to write those things.How long are we going to live on this earth .You think i think the way you think.Good governance for the generality of all is the solution for future generation that are yet to be born.If you are not useful to society thats your own business.So you play baba ijebu ,you have the get rich quick without working mentality and that is why you are supporting incompetence.
BUT YOU CAN NOT FORCE SHARIA LAW TO NIGERIANS, BUHARI WANTS ME TO PRACTICE SHARIA LAW AND HE IS A TERRORIST AND CHIEF SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM I CAN'T VOTE FOR TERRORIST, NOT BECAUSE HE'S A MUSLIM, BY THE WAY DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? WELL I DON'T BLAME YOU BECAUSE WE ARE ON FACELESS FORUM

1 Like

Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by olas24u(f): 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
grin
nzeadachie:
BUT YOU CAN NOT FORCE SHARIA LAW TO NIGERIANS, BUHARI WANTS ME TO PRACTICE SHARIA LAW AND HE IS A TERRORIST AND CHIEF SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM I CAN'T VOTE FOR TERRORIST, NOT BECAUSE HE'S A MUSLIM, BY THE WAY DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? WELL I DON'T BLAME YOU BECAUSE WE ARE ON FACELESS FORUM

grin But the V.P is a christian and we have a national assembly that comprises of the house of representatives and the senate .The judiciary ,the civil society groups.No single individual can afford to pay for insurgency:it is every expensive ,and No Northerner will like to destroy the economy of the north and prevent commerce ,and encourage deaths of women and children.Do you know who i am grin grin,Are you an angel ! grin, you are very boastful right because of the little change with you and you dont care about others around you.
Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by nzeadachie: 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
olas24u:
grin

grin But the V.P is a christian and we have a national assembly that comprises of the house of representatives and the senate .The judiciary ,the civil society groups.No single individual can afford to pay for insurgency:it is every expensive ,and No Northerner will like to destroy the economy of the north and prevent commerce ,and encourage deaths of women and children.Do you know who i am grin grin,Are you an angel ! grin, you are very boastful right because of the little change with you and you dont care about others around you.
IS LIKE YOU'RE ONE OF THEM, BY THE WAY ARE THEY (BH ) FROM SOUTH? AND THE MAN WHO SENT HIS DAUGHTER FOR SUICIDE MISSION IS FROM YORUBA LAND RIGHT? KEEP ON DECEIVING YOURSELF

1 Like

Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by olas24u(f): 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
nzeadachie:
IS LIKE YOU'RE ONE OF THEM, BY THE WAY ARE THEY (BH ) FROM SOUTH? AND THE MAN WHO SENT HIS DAUGHTER FOR SUICIDE MISSION IS FROM YORUBA LAND RIGHT? KEEP ON DECEIVING YOURSELF

This are foot soldiers ,the intelligent people should be arrested ,this people upload on YouTube they have intelligent people show me their pictures.This are poor people and they cannot eat.
Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by nzeadachie: 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
olas24u:

This are foot soldiers ,the intelligent people should be arrested ,this people upload on YouTube they have intelligent people show me their pictures.This are poor people and they cannot eat.
WHERE ARE THEY FROM?

1 Like

Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by experimentist: 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, I keep saying that Nigerians are wiser than the APC assumed. The APC and their gang have nothing to offer. When you point out their deficiencies, they will tell you that "I have decided" "Nigerians minds are made up" and "Sai Buhari" without substance. Nigerians are neither Zombies nor Maloos. We are watching and we shall Never be deceived again. #NeverAgain Shall we be deceived.

Sai GEJ
ForwardEver>>>
grin

1 Like

Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by olas24u(f): 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
nzeadachie:
WHERE ARE THEY FROM?

Can you upload without electricity and technology from the forest ,why are you trying to rope everybody in,why are you asking where are they from .this your argument of roping buhari as malfunctioned try other new stuff before the election ,he has survived all what you have thrown so far.Once a general ever a general grin
Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
Orunto:
Let's keep waiting for the ultimate miracle of God. Tambuwal, Amaechi(ISHMAIL), Atiku etc will soon redefect to PDP. GEj till 2019. For the battle for the Survival of Nigeria has been shifted to 2019 by the good God of Nigeria. So help GEJ God.
very very Funy
Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
...and the nigga has suddenly realised the apc train leads nowhere.

Goodluck to him.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by farem: 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sokoto FAILED APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP

Fixed!
Re: Sokoto APC Governorship Aspirant Defects To PDP by nzeadachie: 12:32am On Mar 06, 2015
olas24u:

Can you upload without electricity and technology from the forest ,why are you trying to rope everybody in,why are you asking where are they from .this your argument of roping buhari as malfunctioned try other new stuff before the election ,he has survived all what you have thrown so far.Once a general ever a general grin
YOU NEVER ANSWER MY QUESTION, THAT'S ONE THING WITH JIHAD BUHARI'S FOLLOWERS, IF YOU ASK THEM SIMPLE QUESTION THE ONLY ANSWER THAT YOU WILL GET IS SAI BUHARI, ONCE GENERAL EVER A GENERAL, CHANGE, BUHARI WILL FIGHT CORRUPTION ETC, BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, MY BROTHER LET ME TELL YOU, BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA, IF BUHARI KNOWS MORE ABOUT CORRUPTION GOODLUCK CAN GIVE HIM EFCC CHAIRMAN IF HE CAN RUN THE OFFICE BECAUSE I KNOW THAT THE MAN IS NONT HEALTHY ENOUGH, BY THE WAY HAVE YOU PRAYED FOR BUHARI TODAY? THE MAN NEED YOUR PRAYER TO GET WELL SOON

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest And The Largest Political Party In Africa / Is El-rufai Copying Donald Trump? See Pictures - Cramjones / Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.