Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,176 members, 7,818,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

R.I.P My Lovely Mum - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / R.I.P My Lovely Mum (1781 Views)

Smart Mum Spoiled Her Daughter's Plan To Steal Meat (pictured) / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R.I.P My Lovely Mum by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2015
Sorry dear.
Re: R.I.P My Lovely Mum by oluplus(m): 10:33am On Mar 06, 2015
Accept my heart-felt sympathy. I lost my dad exactly a year ago, and till now, I feel empty
Re: R.I.P My Lovely Mum by tyin: 10:40am On Mar 06, 2015
It is well with your soul. The lord giveth and the lord taketh, blessed be the name of the Lord!. Be consoled knowing that she is now with her greatest lover
Re: R.I.P My Lovely Mum by Tantidora(f): 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
My condolence to u and ur family
it hurt.....
People wil come and mourn with u, but it wil nt b 4 long
this wil b e time to grow up
"Keeep ur mouth shut and Open ur eyes"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics Of World Record Breaker "Man With 13 Wives Impregnants Them D Same Time" / It's My Baby's First Birthday Today! / How Normal Is This Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.